Wow, Trotskyism is basically what Holla Forums would come up with as a caricature of communism

Wow, Trotskyism is basically what Holla Forums would come up with as a caricature of communism

yawn/10

No, that'd be Marxism-Leninism.

Trotskyism is a cautionary tale about opppoturnism and activism, Marxism-Leninism is a secular version of liberation theology.

Now this is a hot take.

Stalin was shit but the same would've happened with Trotsky in charge instead of him. Stop your Great Man bullshit.

Literally true though

What I don't understand is that trots sound like complete neolibs whenever I happen to meet them in the wild, and yet they're more hated by rightists than even tankies. Is this due to projection or some other reason I couldn't possibly hope to wrap my head around?

Its what happens when you cant blow your own dick.

Rightists hate Trotskyism because it reminds them of their own ideology.

Wish I was joking.

Everytime i see this flag, the probability of seeing something inherently idiotic increases by ten fold.

I hope he rapes you

Who?

In what sense? I'm curious about what a dumb Holla Forumstard's understanding of Trotskyism is.

From I saw of them talk about it, they're actually pretty accurate, except that they call similarities differences and vice versa.

zombie trot, a pack of smelly zombie trotskys, if that his ((real name))

anarcha-feminist-god I bet you are soo sophisticated

Ah?

eh? whats that?

I fail to see your point.

i dont have a point

What the fuck are you even on about?

That's right, dodge the question so you won't have to learn anything :^)

what, you came here to be serious, about what?

I just think the tag "anarcha-feminist" is pretentious.

I already said that trots are basically neolibs who willingly put a red label on themselves.

Oh, so you're just stupid. Fucking hell, is it hard to get you people when you try to express yourselves in a round-about way.

im not stupid actshually