This is what you did to me, Holla Forums

This is what you did to me, Holla Forums

Now how do I move myself up on the y axis?

Other urls found in this thread:

uselectionatlas.org/TOOLS/POLMTX/thetest.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. Google Bookchin.

I went full on Theocratic for a giggle and got to here.
That site is a meme.

The site is very biased to the center left libertarian side
just saying

How do you even get to the top left sector?

By hating gays, secularism, abortion and drugs. This test is not really useful for communists.

browse Holla Forums more

AKA by being literally Stalin.

You dont. Tankies are not real leftists.

Just go back to /r/FULLCOMMUNISM

Get on my level liberals

You don't. Nobody actually scores in the upper-left quadrant unless yhey are just fucking around.

Are you ?

This test is pretty green biased

Too many liberals and anarkkidies here

This one is better

where did i go wrong

What does this make me?

for some reason this test rates'authoritarianism' based on whether or not you hate gay people and abortions. there really aren't any questions relating to things like central planning or just generally communism v. anarchism.

basically anytime you see a tankie getting extremely top left they're really just exposing the fact that they're imported reactionaries from Holla Forums

Why would you want to go fascist when you already hit the ansoc sweet spot?

Meh, it's made for Americans so i think it put me as a lot more liberal than i am, for example very few countries are you considered liberal for wanting gay rights you are just normal, but i don't think people should be able to buy more food than they need, But things like this are not even questions.

Wouldn't it be cool if we used carbon footprint as a currency? If someone wants to be a fat fuck eating slaughterhouse burgers all day every day, then they gotta say goodbye to that car rides and get ready to cut down on electricity and shower usage.

Travelling would be a pain in the ass though, one plane flight would bankrupt you for like a year.

>>>/gulag/

But that is what statists and propertarians believe!

the polcompass test is fucking trash as most people already know. the y axis pretty much a mix of social authoriatarianism/conservatism. most "tankies" would be either on top of far-left green or bottom far-left red. the only way to get on top of the far-left is to be fucking ill (pretty much theocratic, unreasonably authoritarian about everything, nationalist, as racist as you can and 0 "economic freedom")

pic related, i tried and succeeded

The better test. uselectionatlas.org/TOOLS/POLMTX/thetest.php

Who are the people in the bottom left?

Haha what? Say what you will about him, he immediately installed communism and preserved the proletarian self-activity born out of insurrection, as leftcoms demand. The same can't be said for Bolsheviks in any way.

This is even worse than the political compass because it precludes the possibility of anarcho-communists even existing. Take off that flag and kill yourself, now.

No, it is actually harder than you think to be a real Stalinist. That is why Stalin is something to be amazed at.

Noam Chomsky is the one in the very bottom left. I don't know about the others though.

This is where I was the last time I took the test, gimme a rate.

Wew mate.

This is for you:

I fucking hate posting on mobile.

Wikipedia has 'radical center' under both 'Part of a series on Liberalism' and 'Part of a series on Conservatism'.

You realize using terms that aren't easy to dissect through a Wikipedia parse is educational elitism? Must be nice being a middle class white man in his ivory tower in the coastal regions huh…

It is not exactly hard.
I assume assume my support for a (non-supernatural) state religion is what helped push me so high.

Noam Chomsky, Mandela(?), Bill clinton, FDR and John Kerry.
Please don't ever post this again by the way, holy fuck.