Whatever happened to Jacob Applebaum?

After the sex scanadal he seems to have fallen off the ace of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

surveillancevalley.com/blog/jacob-appelbaum-wikileaks-insider-tor-developer-military-contractor
contraspin.co.nz/the-weaponising-of-social-pt1-the-crucifixion-of-ioerror/
twitter.com/ioerror/status/38829886529474560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well first of all he was banned from the Tor project and he was an ancom, pretty sure they don't want him to be online

Why is that? and who is "they"?

I don't know why he disappeared. These seemed to be false accusations.

Hes still working on his PhD with djb so thatll keep him busy for a while.

The government fired him for bringing too much baggage to their encryption/honeypot scheme.

pretty much everyone in the celebrity muh crypto L337 H4XX0R scenes is a literal government plant, so meh i dont care

Letting some grass grow over this. I dony believe hes gone forever from the scene but he wont join Tor again im any way before they resolve their internal conflicts.

Literally retarded

Tor is literally CIA, though

died of aids

US gov is funding them because governments have also an interest in secure communications. There is no proof and no way to actually "honeypot" Tor through that funding. Publically misinforming people about one of the easiest and best ways to remain secure on the internet because you are a paranoid uneducated shithead is beyond stupid. It activly harms people.

They can see who is using Tor but not what they are saying. Once they know you have something to hide they can use other means of surveillance. It's important for the government to have people using Tor because increased traffic helps obscure their own clandestine communications while allowing them to identify possible targets for further observation. If you use Tor you are putting a sign on your back saying "come spy on me".

Tor is pretty weak security. The entire internet is just one giant surveillance machine. Internet privacy is about just trying to outrun the Feds ability to crack something. Internet privacy is fleeting, sometimes you can catch a method that works before it's weaknesses are discovered.

seriously how can you be that naive? next thing I know you are going to be talking about how there's 'no proof' santa claus isn't real.

I've got a bridge to sell you. There's a ton of shady groups that fund the Tor project including the USG, it's nothing but an intelligence agency run by the usual suspects (homos, jews).

He's a CIA agent who shills for regime change.

surveillancevalley.com/blog/jacob-appelbaum-wikileaks-insider-tor-developer-military-contractor

Must read account of the targeted destruction of Applebaum.

This is what happens to people who stand against power.

contraspin.co.nz/the-weaponising-of-social-pt1-the-crucifixion-of-ioerror/

here's Jacob literally assisting in regime change and bragging about it. attempting to get political leaders assassinated. And also planning cyber attacks on Libya.
twitter.com/ioerror/status/38829886529474560
He's a CIA rat, probably became their asset when they caught onto his perversions ages ago. Or he could just be a born rat. Either way, it's indisputable he's a regime changer.

holy shit that guy's a fucking psycho

and what's this?

Amazing. Exactly what I was looking for, good job!

The statements he made there are entirely compatible with moderate left progressive and even far left ideas. I wonder what he thinks now about Libya given how it's turned out. There are probably even some people who consider themselves old-fashioned anti-imps who would agree with what he said there about Egypt. In neither case made he a statement calling for a strong role of the US government in shaping what happens in these countries.

ROFL My dear American friend with a stick up his arse (not there is anything wrong with that), you can't really blackmail anybody in Germany with that who isn't in a far-right group.

LGBTQ stuff, BDSM. He even uploaded some photos on wikimedia relating to that, without bothering to hide his identity.

-t Jacob Applebaum

Hardehar. If you have anything, then show it. I heard you shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

This.

Maybe actually understand the technical background and the organisation of Tor and the way prosecution against Tor users has happend in the past. And the known attacks. You are showing a complete lack of background knowledge while accusing someone else of beign "naive".

This uneducated paranoid circlejerking is what keeps the far left down.

They're entirely compatible with CIA shills and imperialist scum.

You could say that about a lot of activities and opinions, like eating ice cream or accusing others of being CIA shills.

obvious shill campaigns June 2017

1. Empereor Zucc
2.Appelbaum/Tor/ muh crypto faggots
3. Cold War II Putin Trump Homosex Scandal

i have zero concrete proof for any of this, btw

kys retard, refute the evidence or fuck off

wtf are you talking about

fact is he's a regime changer. either that condemns him, or you're an imperialist.

We all want to change regimes here.

Alison pls go.

lmao you could not be a more transparent CIA shill. only fuckwits support CIA coups in the middle east.

I support all sorts of regime changes, not just in the Middle East, that is slander.

Thing is: What makes you believe that Appelbaum is fond of the CIA or works specifically for them? (And the theory in was that they blackmail him by threatening to publish the stuff about his sex life that he himself never shuts up about? As if he was a televangelist.) You might as well believe that ISIS is micro-managed by the CIA. Oh wait, you do believe that, don't you.

You are a fucking retard, kill yourself.

That's an on-point Greaves cybercosplay thing you are doing here.

Please explain how planning cyber attacks on Libya isn't fucking incriminating.