mega.nz/#!r84RxIRY!t76i7Zi3OOY9H2nYmJVUWHfHEwfZkO4xPcYFo6W14dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f

*herd

Ah, like sheep.

dammit the random dude on youtube misspelled something

*pet*

i did earlier today, rip peaceful tanned german

Looked it up. Apparently a lot people messed up the spelling upon sharing.

Why do you like these words anyways?

youtu.be/a0rHlVZTPxg

I love it when Daddy plays with my cunny
When he sticks his fingers in I get all wet and runny
More Daddy, more, it makes me feel funny
And then I turn around and he shoots his money!
Daddy's monies, I got some in my eye
He covers me with cummies because I'm his cumpkin pie!
Now that I've written this I want to die.

jesus no

Same.

nice

I'm getting this game tomorrow. Pretty hype.

You can tell a lot from a person by how many views the Youtube videos they link have.

That was actually pretty good.

what does that tell you about me

contaminated with the shit of beings you cannot imagine enough to fear

Meant to link the poem.

Did any of you even play gestalt/replicant

You are an introvert.

Okay, this blanket statement that could be applied to most anyone here is true, but I don't think that has anything to do with VIEW COUNT on a video he linked.

I was trying not to cheat and assume the video was all I had to work with. It's a piece of comedy portrayed as a 90s informational video created by a cult leader. Someone more adjusted to the external world ie. an extravert, may watch it and understand the idea, or laugh at the overall insanity.

But in this particular case, it pretty reasonable takeaway is George is an introvert, given what he took away from the video ie. the stanza ripped from Allen Ginsberg clearly used by the cult leader as part of his brainwashing. This appealed to George enough for him to reference it, not just today, but a couple weeks ago on March 8th.

see

The part where the words themselves rang out beyond individual jokes, and struck a chord with him enough to recall it again in order so that it may be the text portion of an OP.

No extravert would make a reference that only they appreciated and understood the context of, especially as surreal as the video itself was.

i just like wham city comedy.

That's all well and good well it's not and full of retarded shit but

People don't overthink their preferences.

Even I have preferences I don't question or dive into.

But it is entirely within the domain of psychologists, and increasingly artificial intelligence, to do so for us.

what

Kanra talk to me I'm lonely

You can. Sometimes it's a mark of genius, when they link a song that's barely trending on anything, but is super nice. Or insanity, when all the videos they watch have 10k views or less.

You've heard of the filter bubble? You know how advertising in this day and age works? You know what a psychologist is? You do. That is your answer.

Share something. Promise I won't dissect it.

Locopier.tumblr.com

Please die you spic fenian cunt

that is a better tumblr than kamuus one

draw chino

That wasn't really his tumblr

Kamuu isn't asian.

You're on a roll today.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

Also, his cock has more girth.

They look nice. Didn't expect that from you. The last picture is anxiety over wanting to into art school. Is that your next step?

It doesn't equal insanity, but you have to question what sort of bubble one ends up in where they consistently watch low view-count videos. Even messed up memes get quite a few views these days. It was more the fact he referenced that exact stanza twice: today, as our current OP for this thread, and several weeks ago, in its completed form.

What does that say to you?

hiya everyone, how are you all?

To me, the far simpler reasoning for only linking low viewcount videos is that they don't want to link stuff which other people have already seen, be that from fear of being judged, or just generally not feeling the need to share popular stuff. You're making the assumption that people only watch what they link.

And again, the introversion = social incompetence thing is dumb as fuck.

same

figuratively dead
You, anonon?

Exams are next March.

I love this.

Same.

OH, YOU TOO?

What does an art school exam look like?

nty

Hello again.

Not social incompetence. I can't see where you could have mistaken that as my primary implication.

What would you safely deduce from someone that references the same obscure stanza, in a low view-count video, weeks apart without context or explanation? Surely someone that can enjoy things without that thing being popular, or in this case, particularly understood. George didn't explain the reference then, nor would he have in this case if someone hadn't have asked.

Therefore, I make the most trivial, most general, yet relevant of deductions from this by saying this pattern of enjoying things for one's own amusement, outside of social expectations, enough to call on it multiple times is a pattern infinitely more likely to be found in an introvert than not.

you and me both

yeah

hi again, whats up

No clue why I ever saved this.

What do you hope to take away from it you couldn't get yourself?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQFO6z1K4k

2:18

put a name on

nvm.

Same, and this too.

Animation skills and connections.

you can link videos at certain times if you werent aware

for example: youtu.be/dxQFO6z1K4k?t=138

hows this

I already had this saved as Tsuchi.webm

weeby

fine i guess

You going to art school?

Whoa jc

its the name of the girl im posting so i guess it'll be weeby cause of that

I'm going to play along like you're a new guy so if it turns out down the road that you're not don't say you got me or I'll be so mad.

Sup

You wouldn't happen to be from 4chan's Holla Forums?

Ha, pretty fitting.

must be hard for her friends and family. also this

I have to learn French for the oral, too.

Cs is looking easy now huh.

That shit looks so badass

Are you prepared for what you're up against? Not sure if evicting a family really tested that, but you might as well use it.

Not a whole lot. Day hasn't really started. But probably a bike ride followed by reading, and ideally something more.

i am new though, sorry for giving off the impression that im not

not much, was playing nier a bit ago and stopped for the day, how about you?

i posted on b like 4 or 5 years ago yeah, so probably not

It was a crazy situation over at Ukraine.

Oh well, not the same fellow then.

shut up, bloodchan

Hi other new guy.

I wish Tanks were still a thing

They are already here.

You know they didn't live up to their obligations as tenants, right? I made myself look mean to bait you and whoever else wants an excuse to shittalk me more legitimate than "he called me dumb". You turd.

Idk. Another year of twelve hour days and we'll see I guess.

yeah it must be
sup

oh well!

who?

hi other other new guy

Depends where you go

I'm getting Nier tomorrow as a birthday gift. I feel bad for having not played the Drakengard games before it but I don't think I could stomach their shitty knockoff Dynasty Warriors/Devil May Cry gameplay long enough to get through them. I've always just admired Yoko Taro from afar.

I've been at school all day, hoping to round up some people to play Overwatch later, or keep watching Jojo. I've seen it before but it's fun to rewatch with people who haven't seen it.

might play factorio

tell me about yourself

Ish yo birthday tomorrow?

Please, explain what other possible leap of logic you made to support this statement
That's the most likely logic to have taken this for, on account of it being a common misconception and somehow having LESS flaws than the one you went with.

Nothing, as there is not enough evidence to make any safe deduction.

There are, in fact, plenty of other possible explanations for posting an obscure quote, including but not limited to: others being aware of said quote and him being aware of this, perhaps said media had been shared beforehand; doing it purely for his own enjoyment, as being an extrovert or introvert is far, far from a binary thing and making an assumption of either based off a single behaviour is massively flawed; some desire to appear knoweldable, cultured, whatever. by linking something obscure; and most obviously wanting to share something he likes with others on account of being an extrovert.

Not that I'm saying any of those ARE the case, but the assumption that he's an introvert absolutely cannot be made from him linking low count videos, and only from a greater experience with him.

tl;dr stop pretending shit you already know is some new logical leap in order to sound smart

oh my god

This was supposed to be removed after reading the rest of your post but then I didn't.

It was excessive but fuck you I felt like calling it out, it was incredibly fucking dumb.

Ye boi.

My eyes glaze over at posts that long and I can't read them so it's not really an issue for me.

Subtle who should I cosplay as?

Please, provide the path to not being dead

They still are, but they're more so used to just level landscape, not as much to engage vehicles as there isn't too many minus some old soviet T-55s, T-62s and T-72s in the middle-east.

But that's my line.

A cicada

go as subtle

good night

i never played drakenguard or nier but i have friend who did so they kinda just filled me in on what happened. happy birthday in advance!

i play overwatch like maybe 2 or 3 times a month, i only play mercy and only do quick play and i get really easily bored of it so i stop after a bit usually

im a 19 yo applying to colleges and unsure about what i want to do but ive got plenty of time so im not sweating it too much

yourself?

if i find it i'll let you know friend

well it's my line now, get your own

Yay, I'm not the only one that is apart of needless drama.

Is this the same Amatsukaze from that one Discord?

Neenee

I think I've found the problem.

a 22 year old life loser taking my college placement tuesday

Bitch did I ask?

Subtle pls

I was thinking Araragi but I dunno if I could pull it off

ecks dee

Oh that's awesome! What are you planning to major in?

You have no power over me.

If it's the Discord where Ene is, nope, that Amatsukaze is British.

im a computer science fag

im have a discord but i dont go by amatsukaze or post amatsukaze, so no.

well, i dont really enjoy most of the other heroes so im kinda shoehorned into playing mercy

good luck with that pal

ur right, being figuratively dead does have its benefits

then it can be both our lines

What's gonna distinguish you as araragi

All you'd have to do as Araragi would be chasing after little girls, which I assume wouldn't be too difficult for you.
Oh, and the ahoge thing.

How the hell would you do the hair

I was trying to threaten you

appreciated

Mercy is the most boring character to play in any video game.

It's like saying "I don't actually feel like playing video games right now".

There can only be one.
Flintlock duel at the sunset on a needlessly calm beach.

Nooooooooooooooooice

Winston tho

I dunno, not much would distinguish me as Araragi
Im thinking about a new cosplay cause I have to work on it soon if I want it done by AX

I kinda want a cosplay that will stand out or not people have done often

Ikr?
I already got the lolicon down

Ive seen a couple of cosplay videos where you style the wig with got2b hairspray and use a very thin wire thats sturdy enough to keep a strip of the synthetic hair standing up and style it accordingly to the kind of ahoge you want

Fucking piece of shit Brits

I mistook you for someone else lol

my typos are killing me

oops

well i enjoy healing people anyways so its not THAT boring to me, i think its just overwatch as a whole thats boring to me

i usually dont feel like playing video games most of the time anyways so i guess it suits me

how about one of those cowboy duels in front of a saloon?

no problem

You didn't make yourself look mean at all. I recall quite clearly, you were discussing your future plans as an endeavour to have the time and space to grow, part of which meant moving back to your home in Grenada, then occupied by a family and their children. I made to point out you're growing all the time, and your actions are indications of what kind of person you've grown as thus far. In that case, as a person either uncomfortable enough with people as not to wish to share a large house with them, or someone that puts their priorities first and foremost without compromise, even at the expense of others.

You vocalized the cost of your actions. You knew you'd be kicking out a family. You called it your golem or something, some event you would choose not to look at until later, perhaps thinking your awareness of putting a family out somehow made it better. It's a very common thing to do when alleviating ourselves from feeling of guilt.

So I made sure to keep that sense of guilt alive through reminders, as you joked or denied it, perhaps playing up your villany to mask the cold reality that you were a 19 year old nobody, on his way to becoming an artist, better off for not thinking about the lives of those you took security and a roof away from. In fact, you saw this moral sacrifice as tribute to your story, as a stepping stone.

Perhaps it will be. But if it ends up not, you'll know at least someone out there knows.

Winston at least has to jump in and kill people. Usually just dies and gets nothing done if I'm the one playing him, but still.

I don't think araragi is one of thse

I mostly play Weeaboo Jones, the sword guy, so I guess I'm really just allergic to being a healer.

I find mercy far more engaging than him tbh
Hell, I find her more engaging than lucio too, at least pre changes

I haven't seen many Araragi cosplays at cons tbh then again it's a pretty bland cosplay

Ahhh, doushio Subtle
I kinda wanna try crafting EVA foam armor
I need to buy a heat gun though

Cosplay Lucoa like that one dude.

Sure, just wait until I go all high noon.

Watched Beauty and Beast with fam.
Was alright.

Disgusting heal BITCH, you have no HONOR, face my katana. *Teleports behind you and unsheathes*

I kinda want something that isn't too crazy and easy to move in

Kinda was thinking a butler of some sort
That shit would be pretty cool

Bitches love gay butlers too

I need healing!

two mccrees ulting at the same time sounds pretty cool actually

I love that way too much.

Well, it would be over pretty quickly really.

Sorry late reply.

There are plenty of possible explanations for posting an obbscure quote, and since you offered several, let's go through your alternative explanations, clearly more succinct and relevant than mine could ever be, or mine today was.

There was no reason to suggest anyone other than he knew this reference. He posted it earlier as well, and it was passed over by everyone without comment or reference to the video itself. In that case, what sort of person makes a reference as an OP that hardly anyone gets? Still the answer leads towards that person being an introvert for having decided cult humour is amusing enough for others, keeping in mind there was no reference to anything outside the stanza.

Yes, that's what I said.
It isn't binary, but I urge you to look into the comment sections of those videos and others like it. Perhaps all those people are exceptions to the rule. The fans of furry, anime and manga, as indicated by their profile pictures, are actually all well adjusted extraverts. Pardon my assuming that is unlikely.

You're right, I'm not just using the low view-count. I'm using the video content, its comment section, and the fact it was mentioned twice weeks apart as such. Introverts can share as well, but extraverts tend towards sharing something in common, and there was nothing common about this media in question.

I require healing.

That's some high budget cosplay.

yeah but that doesnt mean it wouldnt be cool

Have you ever read the Bhagavad gita? It's about Krishna, the incarnation of the Universe, trying to convince a prince to fight a war. The Prince hesitates; in the opposing army are innocents, teachers and friends of his. And Krishna says to him:

I am all-powerful Time which destroys all things, and I have come here to slay these men.

The thief who shoots Batman's parents is supposedly doing an evil deed. But, he creates the Batman, who saves more lives than the thief took. But, Batman creates the Joker, who, suppose, takes more lives than Batman saves. How can we judge the actions of the thief, then? We can't. He is Time.

Any actions that are big, that have ramifications, can't be moralised. They're Time. They're history. And history is impartial. You can't judge me for kicking that family out. You can't judge me for the guy dying. These are just things that have happened. Me, and Batman, and Arjuna, we're just actors in history. We're above guilt.

Got to love that one asian guy who does those low-budget cosplays.
boredpanda.com/diy-low-cost-cosplay-costume-anucha-saengchart/

Eh, I think the cool factor lies in the complexity, that's pretty much just who's faster and or more risky with the inaccuracy of the shot.

Loco who the fuck cut your hair anyways?

Goddamn it Test

I'm struggling with some insecurity issues in my life, but I just want to thank you all for playing with me.

Please, Mommy! Just one more game!

Don't tell Mommy I'm up past my bed time.

Mommy says I shouldn't be sucking my thumb at my age.

thats gay

For glory and honor! Huzzah comrades!

Hello! How are you all? It's been awhile since I posted & wanted to make sure you were all doing ok uwu

Which is not basing it on what he's linking at all. Also, funnily enough, it is entirely possible for people here to link and share things through extra-thread means.
And this assumption is still completely baseless.

Those were two seperate statements. Semi-colons can take the place of "super-commas" in a list which already contain commas.

Okay. That's still minor evidence at best. To claim that everyone who's seen the video must be an extrovert because they have general internet cultural profile pictures is grasping at best.
That's pretty blatantly false. It's the act of sharing that is typical of extrovert behavior, not sharing things in common. Hell, the best you could do here would be to claim that extroverts are more likely to HAVE something in common.

I like how you also ignored the most pressing point, which would singlehandedly be enough to invalidate your """deduction""". Even taking everything you've just said as true it's still not enough to justify your point.

For someone who tries as hard as you do to be psuedointellectual you're really not very good at backing up your claims.

I bought a copy of it off a Hare Krishna outside my school. Asides from the Oppenheimer quote, I knew nothing about it. However, some studio made a series off it that perhaps conveyed the story accurately enough for me to currently understand your meaning here. When Krishna reveals his true form as a being of chaos, dying and being reborn, consuming and feeding itself in some horrific cycle, the noble Arjuna could not bear to look. While someone may take away the futility of it all or find calm in the idea all things have a destination, regardless of our actions, it takes a true sociopath to take away the futility of it all, then to reflect it in their actions.

We cannot judge things on a universal scale. We should not judge our wrongdoings on the assumption there is no meaning and essentially by kicking a family out, you're kicking a part of yourself out. See, there was a point where your reading of the story could have emerged as compassion. Knowing that in a strained and chaotic world with no meaning, you were able to do something about it that would affect souls existing in the here and now.

In judging our fellow man, given that we cannot see all, our expectations for goodness are far lesser than the scope of the universe. Small acts of charity don't halt the expansion of the Sun, but make the brief moments of our insignificant lives a little more good and meaningful... and the same is true in the other direction.

no everyone died

Hey, I may have forgotten you because I'm really, REALLY bad at names.

But yeah, I'm doing ok, I'm content for once.
You?

I'm dying.

Hey Sinni!
Long time no see!

slowly dying

Well, we found the magical means of my improved demeanour.

I stole your feels till you died.

Gee whiz! That was fun. Good playing!

please die of cancer

Who are you supposed to be

a real super sand

I'd say the bigness that let me make a family homeless is the same bigness that let me spend years supporting Amy and making sure he didn't commit suicide. I couldn't do either unless they were acts of detachment. If I were moralising. The pendulum swings both ways.

I just found a place that apparently does nothing but deliver breakfast burritos.

There are places in the states that have hot breakfast burrito vending machines. I've never seen one, but I find the idea fascinating for some reason.

I'm not talking about all the possibilities of all the reasons he could have linked that particular stanza.

What I have done is make a generalization, and a rather bold one at that, from individuals that share and prefer certain media. Comparing how an extravert chooses what to share and how to share it, and how an introvert may choose to share and how they are it. In this case, given no other information asides from the context in how the stanza was shared, it was unlikely the person making it was doing so in order to actually 'share' it.

Perhaps extraverts did watch the video, in fact, it's highly likely that some did. Given that extraverts on the whole understand and enjoy people, and enjoy being understood and heard, an extravert would likely have shared it in such a way that the sharing wasn't obscure of obfuscated. Mugen's referencing of it on both occasions was totally obscure.

There is one probably stationed in Sabrina's living room tbh

Such things are much rarer here for obvious reasons

because Australia is a stone age shithole?????????????????? :^)

rip

I'm sorry! anything I can do to help?

Definitely! How have you been?

Rippest dude, I like your shipgirl art tho

:C

tokitsukaze is best shipgrill

amatsukaze is best boat

fight me

There's really very few of them, like twenty or so. There's not one in my state.

I was first :3

And you are an idiot for making a generalization when many other valid and highly likely explanations exist, and then using it to say you can tell that just from the video.

Hell, on TOP of that, there being a simpler and just as likely explanation in "Extroverts are more likely to share things they like which others are unaware of". Occam's razor my dude.

Shikinami's Hums put me in a state where I might possibly a boat.

my favorite is hayasui; but i don't really know enough about shipgirls to have a good opinion?

Yes clearly. There is zero possibility of it being because mexican food is less common in a place without a major mexican population.

I more meant the breakfast burritos thing. But also shit like vending machines for pure blocks of cholesterol.

please unrip it

In our human order of magnitude, helping someone with their mental struggles is seen as big. Even those that help others for a living couldn't do so for too long if they didn't have that detatchment, so you're right. Perhaps the same clockwork that made you do good benefitted you then, when avoiding the sense of loss the family must have felt. Perhaps a flaw in that detatchment will pang you at the right moment to remind you that your future failures were bought at the expense of others. I only encourage you now so that family wasn't displaced in vain.

hayasui is p good taste
I also really like Prinz Eugen and Ro-500 becuz cute

They're pretty good, famalam. I could eat one any time of day, not just breakfast.

rip

The director heavily abused her both verbally and physically on set during filming, and this is why she is completely triggered the entire movie.

They were shitty people, anyway.

She looks like an annoying cunt to be fair

I have had one an entirety of one time
It was the morning after doing like 4 shots of tequila in the space of maybe 15 minutes.

It was the best thing I've ever eaten.

Generalizations are all we can make. Yours uses less data where there is more available to devise an answer. Extraverts are more likely to share things that the people they're sharing with are likely to be aware of, emphasizing more the value of the sharee, more than an introvert would, unless it were an introvert attempting to be extraverted. The sharing done in this case, perhaps you need reminding, were two references, weeks apart, based on a video regarding cult humour. There was no emphasis on the sharee, but here's hoping the sharer is getting some enjoyment from the response.

;_;

ro-500 is pretty good but i preferred her as u-511 honestly

sinno no

I think he was entirely justified.
He was a fucking genius and she was a shit actress who couldn't perform under pressure.

he was emulating jack torrance is all

Shut up George

FUCK OFF MOOGS

Wow golly gee it's almost like this entire discussion was started by you saying you can tell SO much from JUST the viewcount on the video and everyone else calling you dumb because the most you can tell from that is broad generalizations.

Mugi is best gril

Probably had less to do with legitimate range and more that stanley kubrick being the type to deliberately try and drive people insane to get better performances from them.

If you watch the Shining backwards it's about faking the moon landings.

Well, so was Hitchcock but he was mostly a creepy stalker.

I forget the word for this kind of thinking, but it exists. Are you not as confident as you were then? Probably a good thing in the cosmic scale of things. If you can say for certain you're better off not being so confident as you were when you evicted the family, maybe that's something you can use. This reminds me of that TV series that covers all the weird ways people have died, usually portrayed with actors intentionally acting like idiots and assholes so their misfortune is more deserved than unfortunate.

...were you not talking about the scene from the shining there, the one somebody edited nyanpassu onto?

If you watch SAO backwards it still sucks.

I was talking about pretty much the whole movie.

Hitchcock would play MEAN pranks on his staff.

One time, he got one of his runners and bet him 'I bet you can't spend the night handcuffed to this radiator'. Runner agreed, but what he didn't know was his coffee was laced with laxatives before giving it to him and locking him up to the radiator.

But he gave the dude a big raise after.

And I admitted since, more than once, that I ended up using more than the viewcount.

Still a solid deduction with highly relevant and verifiable reasoning.

Actors and actresses were often targets of pranks. He sent 400 smoked herrings to one star. He had a horse delivered to the dressing room of actor Sir Gerald du Maurier (father of Daphne) just to see how he would cope with the sudden inconvenience. When a cameraman boasted about his elaborate new all-electric kitchen, the man returned home to find two tonnes of coal delivered to his doorstep with a receipt marked 'Paid by A Hitchcock'.

New Yuzumori-san when?

y'know i have this suspicion that this small pale little dumpy emo kid might be an introvert

The shining was Kubrick, not Hitchcock.

Yes, and the point still stands, it's a vague generalization that is shaky at best and this all started by you claiming you had more than that.

Hell, I wouldn't put it at much than 50%, which on a binary choice is far from "solid".

No idea what you're trying to say.

http:/i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/978/865/71b.png

It's not good manners to talk about one's self.

daddy never taught me manners

he only taught me how to be a girl

Kanra tell me I'm a sociopath again

Too bad he didn't teach you how to be a GOOD girl.

he told me its better to be a bad girl

Using the fact u were smol pale dump an emo would be cheating

Shaky of course. I wouldn't treat someone like an introvert given that alone, but if the deduction were true, other such characteristics would stand out. If you have to question whether I'd honestly succumb to blunt conclusions based on shaky evidence, then you severely undestimate me.

50%? Laughable. Everyone here is known to some degree so it would be cheating to know something about them and use it as evidence. Yet even a psychic makes these sorts of leaps with a degree of accuracy in a cold reading, but if you're putting introversion at 50% given the data, you're either being contrarian or haven't thought it through.

I'm always a good girl for daddy, bad little girls go to Hell and don't get any cummies

Sour grapes.

Perhaps you don't think their sacrifice brought you any closer to art school.

Im going to an Electronic Dance Festival this weekend and taking a bunch of MDMA

Doushio

Goodnight.

wtf

Good Night Ioco

Oh that went out of your bounds?

So long as you take your MDMA on even numbers, find a place to chill after dancing and plan your hangover, you'll have the best day.

If you DO take too much and end up vomiting and losing the color of your flesh, slow sips of ginger ale should do it.

hope loco dies in their sleep

if this was a game of chicken you won

pixiv recommendations are like hydra heads

Do I get a prize~?

no

Not even SkyDaddy's cummies?

Bedtime.

Think I'll listen to a stream tonight, dunno which though.

nee nee

what is this reference

*porn in general

watch DSP

qt let's go do best friend stuff

such as?

each other

Rain.

lewd

I didn't see a "No"

is this before or after the tea and biscuits?

Rin post boipussy

I guess I will go sleep.

nee?

okay byee

nee

ayy, nini

sleep well, scubaru

Subtle do you have a crush on those Korean cuties too?

Like who else do you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

I've been good, just finished a match of Killing floor.

Me

Are Brits normally this sassy?

liked, subscribed, and shared

Yeah

That red jacket they have on is cute. Would cop.

This is why I have a crush on you

that feel when no one cares

clean feels are good feels

power went out

ripb

Self-deprecation is part of the national character too

clean

dirty

nu

I dont get the joke

There wasn't one ^^'

Man Im so lost rn

60 niggers

so dead

does anyone here play warframe?

Dying and becoming as god is easily the most memorable part, tbqh.

yan, if youre here, im ready for your summon sign

imagine if all the times you ever orgasmed in your life were experienced all at once as one massive feature-length orgasm

you'd die

that's a plus

thats a lot of orgasms

sign me up!

+

I'd probably die from dehydration

you are morbid!!!

tsk tsk

orgasming for a long time and then dying sounds like a pretty good way to go

you'd probably just be like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=XfhmG_9ZqAs

Don't worry, I'm joking.

la petite mort

nah fam, I'd wanna die with a clear mind and not be cumming all over the place

jokes are good c:

i wouldnt mind not having a clear mind if it means im in pleasure as im dying tbh

such a weird name for orgasming >.>

if you have a clear conscience and no regrets you will die happy anyway!!!

yeah but wheres the fun in that?

10X gimme a hug

"hug"

Don't hug Soto you'll get a disease

dying ain't sposta be fun >.>

*huggu*

this will be a clothes on hug

Wow what a bully

pls

except dying this way!

how rude

^W^

How's your shouta folder coming along?

I just have a lot of love to give ;__;

well at least you have your final hours planned out!!

eeeeehhh I only have a few pics, he's only rly cute when he CDs as the little match girl

tohru is bae

post yours now.

He's my favorite degenerate tho

"love"

😍~❤~L O V E~❤~😍

I havent even seen the newest ep lol

Tohru is kinda annoying but them tits make up for it tbh fam

❤L❤O❤V❤E❤

she's cute, she got them flames eyez

I'm just watching the newest epi now boooyyyy

quetzalcoatl worst dragon

quetzal best bird

BOIIIIIIIII

Post butt btw

Hullo there!

that emo boy dragon is worst

or elma

tsssss don't be cray cray

here

Come on don't be a boring lil twink

Delete this.

cuteness

no I only show me internet boyfriend that sorry

no

Neptunia is shit.

Today's yuri releases.

mega.nz/#!r84RxIRY!t76i7Zi3OOY9H2nYmJVUWHfHEwfZkO4xPcYFo6W14dk

Translated
(C84) [Kinokonabe Hinanjo (Maitake)] Ultikano (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) [English]
(C86) [Kinokonabe Hinanjo (Maitake)] Majokano (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) [English]
Maitake2 - Temptation of Time Stop - Imgur
Shoujo Kishidan × Knight Tale v01 c01 omake [mSS]
Summer Recipes
[Circle Credit (Benjamin, Akikan, Muichimon)] Majo Biyori - Daily Witches (Strike Witches) [English] [EHCOVE]

Untranslated
(成年コミック) [雑誌] COMIC BAVEL 2017年4月号 [DL版]
コミティアで出そうとしていたモノ

Thank

something about nep makes me horny

Pride is cuter.

Pedo

no way

he can't be a pedo when he's a kid himself LOL

I'll get the gay you of you son. hold still.

LMAO TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

+out

He's far worse than a pedophile.

He's an Australian.

cupcake knows all!!!

I'm an underage female.

oh sorry, meant *she

delicious (you)s

I knew it..

No.

Use X instead of clicking

metaphorically delicious (you)

do you love it?

Do you even smoke or drink coffee ?

pleb

No.

did someone say pride?

You're lucky I have some strawberry yoghurt for breakfast.

Where's Emma I wanna make fun of her Eye

it's alright I guess. when did you get back in canada?

rude.

oh I'm sure you eat lots of yogurt. lots of creamy goo all over and inside your mouth.

I DID. I DID.

No.
I liked iced coffee if I need to be awake for something after staying up.

Hm.

DO NOT GO IN THAT DIRECTION

nnf.

too late already did.

Not tonight. Too tired.

You're not cool enough to hang out with me then.

one will sustain me for now.

You're fricken dead, kiddo.

I don't think it's cool to be a try hard :^)

Hm.

Night.

I never left canada thooo

Canada has all my job and family and friends and stuffsss

Its cool.

goodnight, sleep well.

how cute. all I'd have to do is put my hand on your head and hold you back.

I thought you were in china for a while recently.

fuck

I know enough fighting moves to counter you and hurt you. Don't even try it.

When ?

I watched some bruce lee stuff last night. You're going to regret it.

No I mean like.. damnit.

Lol I met some guy off grindr today and saw him standing in the entranceway to my building

I think he was 5'4 maybe 5'5, looking like an actual elementary school student

We met each others eyes and recognized each other and I just turned around and went back upstairssss, fuuuucckkk thaaatt

shaking like a leaf over here

Get rekt, kiddo.

Yeah a girl like you would. I'm pretty strong.

I sure feel rekt.

of course, of course

want some cute pride pics?

cummy cummy cummy i've got love in my cunny

Absolutely.

:Eggplant:

too bad, you get lewd oni boy instead

Pride..?

selim

Gross.

I hate the taste of eggplants.

From Full Metal Alchemist.