Requesting Drawfags To Do Shit

We really need a funny leftist comic, the right have loads and it helps them a shit tonne in their propaganda. We had catgrill drawfag but honestly she was just for our own circle jerking fun, not for propaganda. We need more shit like pic related.

If anyone actually has decent drawing skills, please consider fucking around with it. Probably everyone on the board right now has a good idea for a comic just no one has the skill.

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can draw decently, but I am too unfunny for conceptuating a comic. :(

Don't low-to-no-skill artists make side dosh posting comics to tumblr with a patreon? I may try this, but I'll throw this out there: if you have the time and energy, why not pick up art and practice? Barrier to entry is very low. You can even pick up a drawing tablet pretty cheap these days.

Then take ideas from other comrades. Could organize it on twitter or discord if you wanted, make it a collective comic type thing, just spit balling.

Give me an idea for a comic.

Someone requested this in the old discord.

Do one with a posturing pseud spouting 19th-century terminology at a normie and walking away all smug about how they're raising class consciousness.

Have you seen some of the "maymay suggestions" people throw around here? Many are painfully unfunny.

This one is pretty good tho

existentialcomics.com is pretty good.

Yea, that's cus we're on an image board. Get a few smart people together.

It is but I was hoping we could get something a bit more digestible and accessible to normies.

Existential comics is dangerously close to being xkcd for leftism, but GMIL has it beat on lazy art reinforcing smug detachment.

Discussing how capitalism fucks different people differently is not the same thing as measuring dicks over who capitalism fuck's harder.

Don't let the cointerpro derail the thread comrades.

she's a ban evader too

Gimme some lines, I'm an ill itterite.

Are you othering me? You Sith lord.

See? Cointelpro has nothing on you.

to the two drawfags in the thread and any others that haven't posted - seriously just go ahead and make a website or something and post whatever shitty comic you wanna make. It doesn't have to be perfect from the very start, lets just get the ball rolling.

It's a longstanding tradition to bully idpol types, sorry you're so new and allergic to lurking that this upsets you. You'll eventually realize it's an unwinnable battle and either give up pushing it or leave. Maybe you should go to somewhere without us COINTELPRO pros, like reddit, where people will be thrilled to hear about whatever it is you're pushing in this thread.

go cry about about on your tumblr

dense Marxist vocabulary would be good. words like: proletariat, bourgeois, dialectics, commodity fetishism, labour value, superstructure, praxis, etc

I'm almost tempted to bring over a couple communist lasses who've made a conscious decision to reject liberal nonsense and have them discuss women's issues under capitalism here just to see you cunts shit on them for being idpol.

So, women's issues?

Oi, faggots:

"You see comrade, your material conditions as a wage slave to the interests of capital form a dialectic that will sublate the base into a revolutionary praxis whereby the proletariat ends the historical cycle of capital."

It's probably better for the joke the more errors it has.

Probably should be longer than this, but finish it off with a "Solidarity."

In the west there is no grave issue that is specifically targeted at women that makes life unbearable.
I'm sure any issue you have it's pretty much a non-issue.

You're reaching now. Everyone's a liberal, everyone's cointelpro. Why won't you simply admit that you hate capitalism, but just aren't on the board with letting women have a say in anything unless it's to serve you?

See? You say you're ready to listen, but when someone starts talking, you shout them down. That's simply dishonest.

I've considered it but I just get really frustrated with artistic things
What are some decent cheap tablets?

That's a thing that depends on how you'd use it. You can get basic ones for like $25 on amazon if you search for drawing tablets. The feature set is pretty important for what you want to do. Pressure-sensitivity is usually standard, but the advanced ones come with other shit like measuring the angle of the stylus or having the surface of the tablet be a display as well. If it's just for fucking around go with whatever's cheap, functional, and doesn't have QA issues. From my understanding people who get serious will upgrade from a basic tablet to an expensive one that suits their process once they have it solidified.

And art is frustrating usually because your ability to see mistakes is greater than your ability to not make them. That at least makes it easier to find what you need to improve on. There are a lot of tutorials online for how to get better at specific things.

I started writing before this post - here's a measly two panels. If you wanna write something funnier, go for it - s'open source.

Who said that? Talk about economics or go away.

Throw in these three, anywhere:
vis-a-vis
de facto
lorem ipsum

More shite.

Im gonna need some more Stalinchan