Woke af films

the second is anti 🍀🍀🍀irish🍀🍀🍀 too

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.cc/search/leftypol/0/0/0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Halloween 3 is amazing but it gets too much undeserved hate

Snowpiercer

I found it too boring and cheap but enjoiable. But the soundtrack and the fact that it exposes hyberian capitalist conspiracy is simply amazing

Children of Men isn't exactly WOKE but it's well shot and shows a society in serious decay well.

Thanks comrade. I'd also add night of the living dead

pirateproxy.cc/search/leftypol/0/0/0

Is the motorcycle diaries any good?

You all should watch Thin Blue Line if you haven't already.

Right-wingers I've talked to absolutely despise it as anti-apartheid propaganda.

based af taste

I recommend Marat/Sade. I really enjoyed it.

They're autistics that have never fucked a girl.

This. Network is just perfect.

These are good recommendations. I would also recommend Charlie Chaplin's Modern Times, and any film by Jean-Luc Godard, Luis Buñuel, or Dušan Makavejev. Especially Buñuel's The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoise.

I think this movie really nails down what it's like to live in an ancap society.

I've seen the first chart somewhere else already…

that's actually genius

Poltergeist, if you take the perspective of the ☘️☘️☘️ghosts☘️☘️☘️ and monsters, and view them as rising up against smug well-to-do suburban liberals

Lol wat

How is that not the first entry on any Holla Forums list?

This is a movie about how personal human will overcomes the innate genetic ability. So then I am confused why it would be on a Holla Forums list.

But then I remember that it is one of the worst movies ever made! It is so unbelievably stupid and benign hollywood flick that I feel like it would work quite well as reverse-propaganda.

So… Pol doesn't want to get it and ads a bit of nazi on the side?

hmmm.. Sounds like Pol to me!

That "The Wave" though… True pol indoctrination..

This chart was likely made when moot brought back /new/ as Holla Forums in late 2011. You know when the user base consisted of different political viewpoints.

WHAT

literally the original red pill

I would highly recommend the movie Branded. It's like a modern-day they live. A bit out there but still really good.

Just because the right took it as their own doesn't mean it's a right-wing movie. They're trying to do the same thing with they live and they live is clearly a criticism of capitalism.

They stole the term that is it. In reality what the left should be pushing is the third pill option as outlined by Slavoj Zizek

I know, that's why I think it's stupid that they show The Matrix as a Holla Forums-related movie.

too obvious?