I hate knowing a bit about politics because this shit isn't funny to me anymore

twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/867389430969098240

I hate knowing a bit about politics because this shit isn't funny to me anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

born-to-die-world-is-a-fuck.tumblr.com/post/154418558681/die-owlturdcomix
owlturd.com/post/160950267189
twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/867529068044066816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I chuckled a bit.

The guy he likes represents what though, like Jill Stein?

The feminism one is accurate, though.

Anyone have that meme of the tank and helicopter racing to authoritarianism?

Ok I fixed it.

dank

F R E S H

ancoms

oops had my layers fucked up, top text is meant to be changed too. let's try again

Found in the replies.

Not enough jews in this one.

born-to-die-world-is-a-fuck.tumblr.com/post/154418558681/die-owlturdcomix

owlturd.com/post/160950267189

meh

I'm no professional here but I think that's the joke.

Now that's accurate.

The ancap in this comic is too ashamed of the Nazi. In real life he'd be trying his hardest to impress him and saying that they have a lot in common.

I fixed it.

nice

Tankies are not allowed on Holla Forums

Bro Tank pride worldwide

Nobody likes tankies

Excellent.

perfecto

hear it is bois

Alt-left doesn't exist btw

to be an ancom you'd have to be more left-libertarian than that

now this is the kind of left unity I can get behind

twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/867529068044066816

thatsthejoke.jpg

template one

I thought that was pretty funny tbh.

Shen seems like a cool dude honestly. People get sooooo jealous of him and Sarah Andersen for their success, I find it hilarious.

NICE.

Well let's hope he becomes more radicalized as time passes.

Would have been funnier with Militant.

You can't go wrong with Owlturd

I thought sticking with moderate proposals would be better. (i.e. Labour as afraid to differentiate themselves from the Conservatives.)

Originally it was based on a conversation I had with some Blairites when students smashed up Tory HQ, since I drifted into defending property damage and intimidation as justifiable against political groups that cause harm, so long as the Labour party itself wasn't incriminated. But that was too long winded to put into a simple phrase. Hence the barely-masked "kill tories" instead.

Literally every OwlTurd comics revolves around a visually uninventive variation on "lol there are things in life that are bad and that triggers my mild depression."

I kek'd, have a touch up.

owlturd hasn't been funny in years

And if we're doing obscure-ish British politics, might as well go all the way.

the picture of the "Liked" guy is a picture of Andrew McIntosh, a Labour moderate who lead Labour in the 1981 GLC elections, the guy they're afraid of is Ken Livingstone of the far-left, who lead a coup against him nearly immediately and took over the council. He started pulling stunts like putting up billboards with the unemployment figures outside parliament, which annoyed Thatcher enough to have her shut the council down. "Fares Fair" was one of his policies, subsidizing public transport. The quote is just the only one I found on his wikiquote that was contemporary enough, short enough, and PR-unfriendly enough to include.

This is pretty awesome tbh.
Not really applicable to this comic but truly one of the most awkward moments in recent years was when Clegg drove Charles Kennedy to drink himself to death.

Fixed it

Pleased my ego

This

but I like the collars

At least you did a better job than the guys that crop a google image result and stick it on, it's not as bad but it's starting to make me salty overall.

But the majority of Western tankies are social justice fanatics.

Mh, yeah there you go.

But even the flag has the collars!
They make him look suave as fuck.

what a fag