ANTIFA

Antifa thread

Support, Organize, Fight Back!

Fascism is coming back, and more anti-communist propaganda is being pushed out every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ruantifa__/status/867358084854935552
youtube.com/watch?v=cB7B76SrJfA
youtu.be/dUMp4N2RxiE?t=2m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoever reads this just IGNORE THIS THREAD.

Dude I'm sorry but I am having a hard time supporting antifa as of late.

Get rid of the militant liberal SJWs and maybe I'd think about joining it

Mostly as a result of you faggots acting like idiots. Kill yourself.

Why?

beating up random skinheads you find off the street does nothing to harm capitalism but i'll admit that punching nazis sounds like fun.

You already made this shitty thread like a month ago with disastrous results. Please bumplock.

indeed

They are useless. They got scared by venezuelan edgelords in Spain.

twitter.com/Ruantifa__/status/867358084854935552

Fuck off Ancoms

Seems like this place is getting pretty right wing.

Antifa is cancer

not going to support antifa when they have become a laughing stock of the left.

Fascism was defeated in the 40s being an anti fascist today is like being an anti tsarist in the USSR in the 1950s

ftfy

Ancoms are getting bullied because all they want to talk about is fucking my little pony and wearing diapers. It makes the leftcoms look like they're bordering on senility.

ISIS is cancer.

Antifa AND ISIS are cancer!

I just have an issue with these guys showing up anywhere there are Trump supporters, labeling them all "Nazis" and "Fascists". Most aren't actually fascists. They're right wing and appalling but antifa can be equally as cringey man. I'd rather join an actual anarchist group, not larping liberals.

Ignore the trolls, plenty of ancoms here. However ancom =/= antifa

You are just inventing reasons to hate antifa now.

Do you support ISIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=cB7B76SrJfA

Antifa are alright but need to read a book.

Let us debate in words and arguments, and we shall let logic deem the winner. Whoever wins the debate shall convert the other debater to his ideology. This is how we can work together to untangle the problems of our era.

You get shit like this from antifa too:

youtu.be/dUMp4N2RxiE?t=2m30s

bitching at DSA guys for being white males, when they are white themselves. LIke if you wanna start shit with fucking Richard Spencer that's cool but why fuck with baby soc dems? They're hardly the enemy here.

How about no

We should be standing with fascists against liberalism, not alienating potential allies. They're more revolutionary than "antifa" at any rate.

Hey Holla Forums watcha doin?

lol he does the baby noise thing
"OOH POOR BABY ARE YOU TRAUMATIZED FOR BEING A WHTITIE AHHHHH"

antifa truly our greatest ally

everyone i disagrees with is pol

typically fascism is just the political system that fills the void after pinko pussies smash the establishment without securing their hold afterwards. Just look at Francoist spain and the rise of the Mussolini regime in Italy if you dont believe me. It doesnt seem like you filthy commies are "siezing the memes of production" just yet, but it will be better for you fucks if you just do what you can now before you pay for it later because you didnt want to step down from your internet ivory towers.

Great news then! Thanks Holla Forums!

Holla Forums fuck off

Yeah, co-opted by the faggot liberals.

lol

Wtf I like antifa now

hahaha what a bunch of faggots

Well that's awkward

You're like a modern day catholic that decides to devote his life to hunting pagans, good for nothing more than a laugh.

I wish we'd see more of the shit that went down with soldiers of odin. Seeing anti-fa dress as clowns with complete lack of self-awareness was fucking amazing.

you leave ANTFIA alone you fucking brosialist class reductionist nerd loser cucks

What did he mean by this?

That's a fucking autistic theme, my man.

I don't know officer. I've never seen that man before.

I would unironically rather our society be taken over by fascists then liberal faggots like those representing antifa in this video.

Most under rated post on this side of the Virgo Supercluster

"anti-reactionaries" proving once again that they're the biggest recruiters for reactionaries.

is that a fucking second life picture? This shit has to be bait.

AFA BTFO

Only now it's called antifa

They aren't fascists, they're marxists, political busy bodies, and wannabe tyrants.