Food is a spook

prove me wrong (hint you can't)(This is what happens when you get high on memes)

kill yourself, material conditions aren't a spook

AGAIN

These are all correct.

one of these things is not like the others
one of these things just doesn't belong
can you guess which one is not like the others
by the time I finish my song?

This is the truth. Stirnerfags BTFO.

spooking spooks in order to unspook spooks is a spook

prove me wrong (hint you can't)

Spooks can be a spook, many of the Stirner posters are ironically spooked by them.

Truth.

Accepting spooks as some sort of abstract boogeyman to fear and loathe just makes them all the more spookier.

The true baller is someone who cynically uses spooks to further their agenda and nothing else. This is why I have a strange respect for Stirner Nazbols, who openly admit that's exactly what they're doing.

He's right though. Everything can be subjective. You might taste a sweet strawberry but for someone with no taste buds, they taste like nothing. Who is right?

This.

Spook doesn't mean mere subjectiveness

No. Material conditions aren't spooks. Stirner was a materialist, not a solipsist, arealist or epistemological nominalist. Read a book you spooked faggot.

Spooks aren't inherently bad because they're spooks. Indeed, running away from spooks just because they're spooks is also spooked and is just another form reification.

In order to not be spooked you just gotta keep it real, do what you want to do, and be conscious of spooks.

They can be subjective though. As said in user's example does a strawberry taste sweet or does it taste like nothing? It depends on the person's individual perception.

This is the danger of trying to draw absolutes from the apparently material. What you're seeing is not certainly the objective universe. Rather it is your mind's understanding of the universe.

This is not to say we should go full solipsism. But we definitely need to be aware of the limitations of experience and ESPECIALLY the limitations of reason.

correc

OH NO OH NO OH NO

This guy gets it.

Read his post until you faggots understand.

then who was phone??