YouGov’s weekly poll for the Sunday Times has topline voting intention figures of CON 44%(-1), LAB 35%(+3)...

SURGE
U
R
G
E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZkPf7ogDc
labour-uncut.co.uk/2017/05/20/new-poll-analysis-watson-skinner-and-flint-facing-defeat-cooper-miliband-reeves-and-rayner-on-the-edge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I….is he ACTUALLY coming… b….buckoes?….chaps?

Man if the old folk really get butthurt he could win. Lets hope they do

JEREMY CORBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This election is not like Hillary vs Trump in USA, it's not like Macron vs Le Pen in France, it's literally Good vs Bad.
But Brits seems to really buy that tory propaganda everywhere, I'm not sure if Corbyn can win.

Fun fact: Tony Blair won a landslide with 35% in 1997

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/damian-green-struggles-to-explain-why-the-conservative-manifesto-is-absent-of-detailed-costings-a7747221.html

Lads…. what is going on. This is quite literally the least reactionary newspaper comments section I have ever seen. Its like something has clicked in people…. not one mention of Corbyn being a dirty lefist Marxist Muslim lover….

Its almost like now perhaps the Trump election is over the alt-right shill machine has packed up or something IDK people can't all just suddenly have realised the Tories are scum… can they?

UNELECTABLE MAN ELECTED AGAIN

Even if Labour looses, as long as they manage to improve over the last election Corbyn will survive and Labour will stay a working class party.

Like we saw in the US election the same smear tactics and media hit pieces can only work so long before fatigue hits. How many people did anything but roll their eyes at time #37589 of Trump being called a racist? Even if it's true, it really gets grating to the public. Couple with general distrust in the media and you get a recipe for massive upset.

I'm not saying this will definitely happen with Jezza, but it's clear that most people don't really care to hear that he's a commie or an IRA supporter for the thousandth time. No one gives a shit anymore.

second option is best tbh, and probably what I think will happen.

If they can just bag a few more seats and be able to say "look people like labour people actual labour again" but still remain in opposition while the shitshow rolls over, maybe allowing the Tories to fully collapse, so that in 4 years people are begging for a Corbyn government.

EVERY TIME! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

No he didn't. Blair won with over 40% in 1997.

I hope Labour loses, I've no hope in their ability to form a government and implement their socdem policies successfully. Better the Tories win but barely without increasing their majority significantly and let the whole thing come undone under them. Let them dig their own grave a little deeper.

Hard to be free market when you like to tell people what to do so much

Could be Syriza all over again?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I wouldnt call Corbyn bad he seems like a nice chap who is just a bit misguided.

Last election UKIP were the only ones to have their costings independently reviewed and it didnt help them much.

Ofc it will be Syriza all over again, you cant regulate capitalism away. But seeing the conservative media shit themselves and pushing the overtone window to the left will be the real achievements.

When you consider the amount of austerity Syriza implemented its clear the overton window has shifted way to the right.

We left the EU though I guess

Yeah true.
But they only won one seat.
So that shows the value of actually explaining where the money is coming from is almost zero.

Watch any of these debates or political question programs.
The people who get the massive cheers from the audience are the ones who promise free stuff to everyone without explaining how it will be paid for.

I stopped watching the leader debates tbh the last one was a literal piss take what with the only two possible candidates not being there. Also sick of everyone assrimming Sturgeon when she too is full of shit, for the exact reason you describe

He's calling the Tories bad you dip.

Being out of the EU would affect this greatly, which is why I would rather the Tories completely botch it with a small majority government.

no they don't everyone is asking where will we find the money we are bankrupt etc

The people asking where they get the money just get silence, with crickets chirping in the background and tumbleweeds rolling past.

But when people say something is going to be free they get enthusiastic cheering non stop for 10 minutes.

Its human nature to want free stuff and not worry where it came from.

Stop that fucking awful spacing and content.

I apologise for the spacing but I stand by the content.

It'll be 1983 all over again. Corbyn will lose and the Blairite wing of the party will kick Corbyn to the curb.

See pic, Labour have been over it plenty since the release of the manifesto recently.
How's the weather in America?

No landslide for them this time, the Argies have kept their mouths shut this time round.
You mean like they've been trying to do for the last two years? They're powerless, a spent force.

M
I
S
T
A
H

S
P
E
A
K
A
H

No because the spook is that if we keep spending money we'll go bankrupt and end up like Greece or Zimbabwe and everyone believes it, people might not like austerity but they sure think they need it hence why the Tories have won the last two elections.

that's the fucking problem you absolute retard

How can you find your way to Holla Forums and still be as bad as the worst offenders in the UK?

I dont see how that relates to my original point about audience reactions during the debates and on question time etc.
All I can think is that you were in the audience on one of these shows and you took my comment personally.

America is a big place. The weather would vary a lot.
Id guess its warm in central America and Southern USA, but cold in the North USA and Canada.

Blair won a moderate victory in 2005 with 35%. Also worth remembering that Miliband was polling 34% before the 2015 GE, which then slumped to 30% in the actual event.

great

LMAO if he actually gets 35% of the vote it'll be more than Blair in 05, so much for unelectable lol

Being better than the Blairites in over a decade is a big victory for internal party politics. They won't be able to force him out if he doesn't win, and winning right now is not exactly appealing.
We'll probably have another GE when the economy crashes since the Tories are getting a reputation for legging it when the shit hits the fan.

My post implied it was a problem.>>1690685

Thats because he said 'tuffynuss' in the debates.

All May has to do is not say 'tuffynuss'.

What in the living fuck are you talking about?

Oh I hope and pray that Corbyn does it, I'll be so happy

???

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZkPf7ogDc

WE'RE COMING

Oh this. He lost because he was a wet fart of a politician tbh. He was completely absent 2010-2013 (something the Blairites have airbrushed from history) and allowed the Tories to completely take control of the narrative. He was a far shittier leader than Corbyn from an objective standpoint.

labour-uncut.co.uk/2017/05/20/new-poll-analysis-watson-skinner-and-flint-facing-defeat-cooper-miliband-reeves-and-rayner-on-the-edge/

Blairites get out.

really fires up those neurons

tom watson is a blairite.
literally no policy distinctions and brown is now an irrelevance, brownites are like neoclassical economists who insist they're keynesian because they're chickenshit of being called out on being cunts.