Right! The Polls For The Holla Forums Religious Survey Are Now Closed And The Results Are In!

Outta the 80 comrades who took part in the straw poll 34 reported being atheists (43%), 16 stated they were agnostic (20%), another 16 were either Christian, Muslim, Jewish or followers of any other kinda religion and 14 (18%) reported to be theistic/spiritual, but not adherents to any particular faith.

The straw poll results:

strawpoll.me/12977282/r

So Holla Forums unlike Holla Forums is mostly pretty irreligious with atheistic leanings. Discuss, comrades!

You are the worst recent addition to this place.

That's because most left wing ideologies prefer progress, science and knowledge. Sorry I was being condescending then.

Let it go, bro.

The atheist/agnostic distinction is such an annoying discussion and is almost exclusively used to mislead and distract

close, but no cigar, check the board names again
t. mild OCD

It's fine, bro. You only start to get in the way of progress with whatever you believe if you ain't secular in my humble agnostic opinion.

I keep hearing that, but I dunno if I agree with it. For me at least agnostic just means you don't know and don't care.

Huh?

The board names are /lefltypol/ and Holla Forums not /Letypol/ and Holla Forums. People around here are very autistic about this sort of thing.

Atheism: Lack of belief.
Agnostic​ism: Disbelief.

I know they are. Only reason I capitalize the first letter when typing their names is cuz of this weird, grammatically correct O.C.D. tick I've got. I also don't like not putting a dot after letters in an abbreviation while others just type shit like FBI.

atheism: lack of belief in deities
agnosticism: suspension of judgement

Suspension of judgement = "I dunno yet…maybe, maybe not…"

Seems like an okay answer to give when asked if you believe in god/gods.

That might be a better definition.

U.S. liberals are just misled social democrats with some "But muh house is private property, commies want to take away your toothbrushes."

And this is the wrong board.

jeez, too many spooked people here

get out already
you don't belong here

Good, now we have the IPs of those we need to gulag.

So?