Am I the only one here who still think that this man should be impeached

Am I the only one here who still think that this man should be impeached

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdZ-RbL7pmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXKhTrnpFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impeaching Trump is a pipedream and if it even happened, it would be purely symbolic. Pence is more dangerous.

Konsentite, kamarado.

A good many of us want him vanned and executed

What useful purpose does this thread bring to leftypol

this is a liberal as hell fucking answer. Impeach him after.

Yes. The bourg should be killed and gulaged, and not impeached.

discussion fam

It is liberal to acknowledge that impeaching a sitting president when his party has a majority in the House and Senate is unlikely?
It is liberal to acknowledge that Trump and Pence serve the same interests?

You're just throwing the word liberal around.

Trump is /ourguy/ now that he arms YPG and puts Holla Forums on suicide watch

.. for what? incompetence?

mostly russian ties

dnc shill detected, please post proof

Don't know. Me personally i think he is doing a terrific job. Somehow Trump is everything i was hoping for he would beā€¦and more.
By the time he leaves office USA will be in complete disarray and on the verge of a civil war. This will be perfect for the rest of the world.

Pence will actually be able to get things done. Keep Trump in office.

I guess they could come up with something about his leaking intelligence information to a foreign power, but I don't think anyone is surprised or even cares outside of the spectacle of Trump being the one doing it.

Trump's supposed "Russian ties" are a conspiracy theory created by the DNC, aka liberals. Its ideological purpose is to delegitimize the prole votes as "foreign bodies".

Consider suicide.

Stop being lazy and look up his connections to Bayrock Group, Felix Sater, Lev Leviev, Semion Mogilevich, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdZ-RbL7pmw

Nice try, Boris.

youre fucking stupid son, what russian ties, you mean the business that all these corrupt cunts do with each other? well pick a flavor nigger they all have stakes in each other that isnt unique to trump in the least, case in point hillary and the uranium deal. Read something that isnt garbage, the few western liberal journalists and outlets left that arent complete presstitutes all pretty much agree that the russian allegations are a fucking farce that has been very useful to both the establishment dems and the neocons in reigning in the big orange retard and keeping him from doing anything unintentionally semi-productive

read at least the intercept you fucking tard, stop going on leddit, stop sucking dicks

yer not wrong bruh theres a reason both anti-imperialist hard right and hard left cheered along the trump presidency, it was the best way to destabilize the US outside of another disastrous war

wow, standard dnc shill reply

shouldn't you be posting this crap on Holla Forums

Probably, but I'm sure that most presidents since Nixon were eligible for some reason or another.

Actually it's made by Dutch public broadcasting and it's very well researched. Watch it.

Nice gaslighting attempt, Holla Forums

kys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXKhTrnpFs

I really don't care honestly

you really shouldn't use Holla Forums lingo when accusing others of being from Holla Forums, Holla Forumsshit.

Relax, Boris. The documentary is not about Russia "hacking" the election (which is indeed a DNC excuse). It's about Trump's genuine financial ties to Russian gangsters. Watch it.

Nice try, Holla Forums.

Guys! guys, I'm not from here, but I lurk Holla Forums.
don't instaban me for just being curious, but why don't you guys just see if trump does a good job? maybe you can at least kinda sorta like him eventually? wouldn't it be nice if we could all just get along?

not an argument, and no im not gonna watch it, I dont need more clips of orange pepe man to understand the present paradigm, although to be fair the dutch are a little more careful about shouting "Muh russia" because much of their economy runs on refining russian oil

thats not /pol lingo you partisan cocksucker, gaslighting is an old term that was kinda important in understanding how psychopaths operate mainly on a personal level, pol discovered it just a few years ago at best
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

who fucking cares about his ties to "russian gangsters" you mongoloid, the entire goddamn world is a cleptocrac, the only thing I care about is all the infighting this has caused, which has been delicious and needs to get worse, hopefully sans thermonuclear war

hes an imbecile, and hes already been co-opted, the best thing about him was the small hope of deescalating tensions with russia but that is basically out the window at this point thanks in part to the kind of waterheaded retards we have making spit bubbles in this thread

hue polacks really are beaten dogs at this point, they have been given a pavlovian reflex to flinch everytime they even think something that might be wrongthink

[1 Ruble has been deposited to your DMS Netherlands BV account]

but I like everything he's done so far well most of it

how?

these "russia did it" spammers are all over mainstream media and the whole internet, but who cares? just because they shill doesn't mean that trump and putin suddenly go "oh no lets stop working together to make things better"

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
DRUMPFFF
IMPEACH
2 SCOOPSSS
IMPEACHHHH
FASCIST LITERALLY HORTLER

youre a bigger faggot than the trump tard

sanders supporters are economically retarded casual college fags that couldnt understand geopol if it molested them in a unisex bathroom

hillary belongs in prison or better yet in front of a nork AA gun

the US economy runs on spics

weve been bombing raj taj haj for going on 15 years, and thats just the most recent campaign

Did I mention you were a faggot

yeah wtf I wanted to die in a war versus russia over some shitty sandnigger land

as someone who is constantly banned on every fucking board on every chan ever (for having opinions, especially on political boards) I'm at least cautious to ask for some common courtesy of not instantly banning me for having an opinion, because mods are huge cucks. at least some of them. hopefully the ones looking in this thread are nice. unfair stereo type for me though

Hang em all. Trump, Clinton, Johnson.

All were shit.

Granted people wpuld prefer Trump over Pence.

The only good thing from Trump has been the DNC butthurt

this might surprise but "leaking" intelligence to other countries in discussions is actually normal and how high level diplomacy happens. What do you think is the fucking point of said intelligence lol

I thought sanders was kinda cool early on but didn't fall for his bullshit. just waited and observed the shitstorm unfold.
well she did bengazi and ignored 600-700 (I think) phonecalls and let all those embassy people die by ignoring them to death while they begged for help and got raided, illegal email servers and thousands of emails and national security risks, put millions and millions of lives at risk, worked with globalists and gave putin shit tons of uranium for free and then accused trump of secretly working with russia and so on and so on.
trump is mostly interested in getting rid of those who rape steal and kill. the rest can come back legally and become citizens. what country in history survived without some form of walls or boundaries?
I hate how the globalists love starting war for profit, hope trump never falls for it.

Those who died in Benghazi deserved everything that came to them. The one good thing that Clinton ever mistakenly did.

they dont fuckin ban you here all quick like pol, they do seem to like making uncomfortable threads dissapear but thats aboot it

Hes doing wonders for leftist cause. I unironically want him to rule for 8 years.

Hillary deserves prison and you know it you liberal dipshit

I don't get it

if you say so

He's pretty shit, but that should be expected from a burger president teebeeeitch

I only answered a question with an answer to prompt the discussion, without saying i believe or not in these russian ties.
But those emotional responses really makes me think.

The mental gymnastic is strong in this one.
It looks like Holla Forums shills imho.

this meme needs to fucking die

Haha are you kidding me, this describes like 99% of normies on Twitter and Reddit

What, thinking Trump = Russian agent? That would be fucking sad - it's the single worst talking point the dems have, and that is what the proles eat up. This shit will turn me nazbol some day.

this meme is so fucking kc tire like holy shit

I know liberals live in a neocon fantasy world where we're in a war with Russia. But, in the real world, it's not illegal to have relations with a foreign nation.

That's a lot of text for literally zero arguments or any substance whatsoever.

It really not, Trump firing Comey is a huge red flag that the Russia thing is legit.

Dems just globed onto it to protect their queen but that doesn't make it any less true.

A bunch of dirty bag left people on twitter are butt mad that the Dems might have gotten lucky and been right about it because if Hillary was a victim it blows their whole Hillary is the Wicked Which of the west out of the water

It's not prima facie impossible. But any Russia ties are likely no more severe than the whole Uranium-Clinton issue, so mostly de rigeur for the current political class. Occam's razor tells me the less complicated explanation re: Comey is just impulsive Trump being impulsive.

Its not even about Trump its about the US economic and political system. Anyone who isn't making concrete promises to fundamentally transform it is our enemy whether they had a (D) or (R) beside their name. Also we don't ban people for having different opinions, you must be thinking of your shithole board.

to>>1676875

Why should I have to post a philosophy paper to please you?!

It looks like someone is on the defensive.

People who reached the highest points of power in government just impulsively implicated themselves treason is the simplest answer?

People underestimate Trump, he's not stupid, he's bourgeois and filled with hubris.

Trump is already proving he knows exactly which levers of power to pull when he needs to.

You have to let go of the illusion that it takes a "smart" or "good" or "savvy" person to reach the "highest" political office. Trump is simply a demagogue savant with a lot of money. The supposedly meritocratic procedural system of government had a weakness for that kind of person, as could have been foreseen by literally everyone. The nightmare is not that you are run by a Manchurian candidate, but that you are run by this perversion system that would produce as your president a Trump.

he admitted it himself