You guys are experts on japanese stuff, so tell me what's that white food is?

you guys are experts on japanese stuff, so tell me what's that white food is?
right is yakitori that i know....but left is?

Other urls found in this thread:

jdrf.org/research/artificial-pancreas/
nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-3ds
imdb.com/title/tt1883092/
barruzstudio.com/en/portfolio/kurosaki-ichigo-hollow/
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/230/291/2cd.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

correction, i meant left is yakitori, right is?

i really wish i can find a definite answer since i'm planning to go to a japanese store tomorrow and if i cant get it there than i'll order online.
you guys know any good online site that imports japanese stuff like ramen cup noodles?
i wanted to go to tokyo but i rather get it imported and save a thousand bucks from a plane ticket.

This one's dead too, you fucking liar.

They're all fead johnny

:(

Laquisha, that mean

Accept there are games you just can't play and don't buy consoles or else that golden age won't come.

Save your damn money.

Lets see how the almighty avatar/namefags spend their precious time. Let us gaze upon the very reason they can afford to mock and look down upon others.
So, what do we have here?

Looks like shish kebabs and burrito things to me, OP.

What?

I had the choice to go and visit my family, but I would rather save more money and get high and play vidyagames and shitpost and not get terrored.

I am gonna visit them tomorrow, pls no.

It's ANIME, Scanner. It's got to be NIPPONESE

Plus

FUCK NIPPON STEEL, MANG.
It was us Brits who introduced those nippons how to party hard and drink like maniacs on weekends.

thanks carpal tunnel

I need a financially crippling hobby.

Wasn't it America that basically bullied them into ending their isolation?

There are asian superstores you can go to in any American city which sells that good food shit, without you having to pay for postage and shit; which you can buy fresh.

Save your money dude, Toyko is like.... a gazillion dollars to visit now.

The N64 games seem pretty close.

And here you are, damn near a decade into this shit, and you're still here.

How the fuck did you just describe everything I done for 4 years straight so succinctly?!

Are you one of those wizards who stole the HWNDU flag?

Yeah, that's why America exports the best bullies.

Most N64 games aren't even 15 bucks.

Drugs and videogames.
I could've bought a house with the shit I spent on those two.

But how many have you bought?

I can't into drugs.

I have like 60, but a lot of them were from lots and shit.
Spent maybe 300 so far on them tops excluding the one that cost me 100 bucks.

I swear, if these fuckers start getting anysy with me theyre getting shit on... literally

Not to mention many others. It is actually an impressive feat to lump together so much different types of cancer in one single thread.
Now I truly comprehend the might of name and avatarfaggotry. A truly intellectual way to spend free time. With such stunning display you definetly justify calling others shit pointless autistic faggotry. After all you fascinating chaps clearly have the best time of all.
I apologize for ever doubting your greatness

A truly financially crippling hobby would be Warhammer figurines.

Is jack still a dolescum?

Apology accepted.

I lack the interest.

Yeah, most can't, I misplaced so many things my life is a old point and click adventure now.

Scoots, you have my condolences.
Work fucking sucks.

Don't think about the taxman and dolescum, it only make you angrier.

Since i was last in Tuesday they've fucked up the money. How did they do this. J have 2 days off and shit goes to hell. No wonder im always so fucking angry

DO NOT ADRESS ME SCUM
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF

Now the next time you pick shit up to throw at somebody else remember that you only need to reach to your side since you ARE SITTING NECK DEEP IN IT YOURSELVES
For hypocrisy of this magnitude yall will already burn in hell
I recommend the highway to it.

If I had the cash I'd fucking do it.

I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

BUM BUM

HIGHWAY TO HELL

This cancer cannot be incized.
This mass will consume all, if you do not join with us; we will put you aside from this eternal glory.

Seem fun to paint.

Got anything to get you calmer?

Yuri > yaoi

I'd paint them and fuck it up royally and then make somebody help me fix it.

Confirmed fact

Test banned me and made me perform sexual acts to get the ban lifted.

Debatable.

Fake news.

SCOOTS!

NEW BIG LEZ SHOW EPISODE

;w;

Coffee, and posting here/memes.
Besides me and one other coworker, the other staff dont seem to be arsed one bit.
Like they just come in and do the minimum.
Where as we're lumped with all the paperwork, calls, responsibilities and stresses that come with.
Time for something drastic
They have been struck from the Christmas card list

Seems about right.

Aw yeah mr krabs

I know myself too well.

Get them badrats.

They aint gonna taint my meteoric rise

Left arm hurts now.

Heh. Taint.

Amputate.

Use right ventricle for tainter tots

I need that arm for dota.

If you play DOTA do you really meed to live?

Afternoon everyone.

That's why I'm so suicidingally depressing.

Suddenly it's UK hour.

Oh, you too?

Morning.

Hola Test, how are you doing this morning?

I found a smug animu grill maker.

oh god it begins

FUUUUUUUUUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKTHISDAY

lol

I guess I'm fine, just having coffee and watching youtube videos of people better at games than me, but Jack never responded to me and I feel DISRESPECTED AS HECK.

I'm sure he'll see this.

What's wrong about today, Scanner? Apart from it being extremely slow and tedious.

Wait, my name is Jack too. You're going to confuse me now.

Also I'm glad you're doing better, has the illness subsided yet?

My left arm hurts, and I'm a mess.

Ohayou onii-chan!

Well let's hope your arm starts to feel better, also why the mess?

Ahoy there, itk, how are you this afternoon?

QUEEN AND COUNTRY

It's just an occasional cough now.

This guy is Jack.

Passed out there for a bit.

But I'm also Jack, oh well! It's a very common name.

Also that's better at least. Got any plans for today?

You'll hammer me anyway soon, I guarantee that.
If you can't rangeban I'll fuck you all niggers over

Ha heard that before

It's what I do, I need a bath and tidy the house up and stuff and I'm sorta high.

GOD ATE THE QUEEN

Bitch I'll spam you in a way which will make texts unreadable.
I assume I get new post ID if I switch IP
Had enough of you motherless knaves

Why do you think I'm more likely to ban you than Bebop was?

Still spring break. I have some homework but I procrastinate.

The fascist custard cream

You'll be forced. But go ahead, make it more fun. Every evade adds to the satisfaction.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hey
Jack
Im an alicefag

Well get those things done now, and relax after. It'll help clear your mind.

Oh, I'm on a short break too, but I've managed to get majority of mine done so far.

It's just unreal that Test banned Jack.

We removed your enemy from power and now that they're gone you want to spam.

I feel your priorities are out of whack.

I cant believe fucking Jack is dead. Killed by Test.

ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE

HET IS WEEKEND

:D

ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN

That it is, want to see my new figures that I've managed to put up now?

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A REVOLUTION

...lawdy

Hokay

lmao amd getting trashed

Terrible camera in coming.

Nerd.

Wow he actually did it the absolute madman
I got a perma
VERY WELL TEST THIS MEANS WAR
I'm off to prepare.

Hahahahahahah oh god time to rev up the boards to hop

this gon be good

WHAT

NO I FUCKING DIDN'T

That shook my room.

I think I should turn my audio down.

The ban logs are public you GODDAMN IDIOT.

Pfft, I'm hardly a nerd. I just want to get my things finished before I forget and miss the deadline.

And the final one.

FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK
FREE JACK TESTS A HACK

Stroheim hidden 5 days Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#197045) with reason: Kroni

Let us not forget the unjust banning of Kroni for totally no reason that was completely unwarranted.

This is clearly admin abuse.

Oh man he ACTUALLY banned him too

Sci
Sinni
Guro
Now jack
Rip

Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)02. Re-roll
03. LWA
04. Fap
05. NFSU2
06. Witcher3
07. NFSU2
08. NFSU2
09. Laptop cleanup
10. Design kb
11. Dev stuff
12. Re-roll

Neat! I just dno't know the anime :^)

I HATE THIS MEME

How long until we're all dead men walking?

Jojo's bizarre adventure. :D

Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)idk if nfsu2 works on windows 10 anyway

oh man, i still remember trying to get it from limewire way back when

Ah, saw the reddit hype and meme references.

It's pretty good, all the memes are pretty meh though, but it's great though.

I'll be next.
I love you all.

God speed.

You're going in the trash where you BELONG

I'm with Test for this one.

Now that's something I haven't seen in a while.

aww...

at least you see me~

I wont be banned yet... give it 3 days... i told you all... you didn't listen... I told you all... Beware the Ides of March.

I'M GONNA RICE SO HARD
2004 HERE I CUM

Hello, morning crew~

God, this spoiler image is amazing.

k

But if it's the Ides of March I should be the one to die.

I'm basically Caesar.

Just know, when the Test squad come for me, that I did it all for you. For you all. For the memes.
First they came for sci, no one cared. Then they came for Sinni, and no one cared. Then they came for guro and jack, and no one cated. Then they came for jack, no one cated. They came for the Scoot and no one cared. Then they came for YOU, and there was no one left to care.
Rip Holla Forums

how was ceasar salad killed?

23 stab wounds to the chest.

You claim to be Caesar
But that is moogs
You are but mark anthony

We all know it was you after seeing elmas sick, dont lie

Dick

But I've seen elma's dick plenty on here

But then.... THIS IS YOU R FINAL BETRAYAL

So you came?

elma does have a pretty cute feminine dick though to be fair

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my girl dick .///.

Not really

oh god

This meme is going to be smashed into oblivion

stab a salad 23 times until it's minced veggies and call it caesar salad.

If you can't stand the dickin, get out of muh kitchen.

Grim and his explosive temper, better watch out...

Haha. Gross.

Just say Guero likes dick. jeesh

INCINERATED

Pass.

Dick

Manly dick.

Who else got the 60 degree weather yesterday and fucking snow today

fuck you winter gtfo

Better watch out
Grim got that CIA money and is hacking ur tv to send a smart bomb to kill you and your family for even SUGGESTING that he likes girl cock, because he doesn't like it, except that one time with ghostie where he had coke and went totally crazy

Why would I need to hack your tv
I already know where you live

Amazon Drone delivery of some antipersonnel c4 is simple

SCOOTS I GOT MUH SHOES BBY!

Well shit, this explains why I feel like shit this morning.

lol diabeetus

I see he has thought about it, nister "dont racially profile me"

Show and tell

DIABEETUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have my diet powerade at the ready

Its a sign that you are unfit to live
Proceed with KILLING YOURSELF

Says JAPAN

It is only jodan. If you got a drone delivery from me, it would most likely be a wine bottle.

artificial pancreas coming soon™
jdrf.org/research/artificial-pancreas/

We survived the nuclear holocaust twice, shameless gaijin

Aaaaaaaayyyyuuu

Cuuuuute

nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-3ds

Someone buy this for me.

WHAAA I'm so happy my mailbox b.s. is fixed. Now I'm gonna be piled up in all my cute stuff I bought like all month haha

Trust me, at this rate I may as well be.

Can't be marketable no matter how much research goes through. A company can't take the liability of a device that delivers an easily lethal drug automatically based of blood sugar readings. It's much better to sell a user controlled device instead of an automatic one as it shifts the liability from the company to the user if the user dies from overdose.

The eye a beat us

Good news under the sun for a change
Be sure to do it live

I mean it'll take a good 20 or so years.

That what exclusion of liability clauses are for.

im hungry

Eat a bowl of dicks

Fucks sake thats long. Remind me 20 years later

Me too. But I have to fold laundry and make phonecalls before eating.

I could straight make a 15 season sit-com at that rate about my decline into diabeetus.

True, however, you can still be sued successfully even with liability clauses if the circumstances are right. One example would be the artificial pancreas malfunctioning and overdosing while you are asleep.

Let's see how lawyers deal with it.

That's later tonight.

Ph-phonecalls?? *shivers*

My point being that it would be a fairly even trial on both sides with signed liability clauses on the field.

Im hungry.
Hungry for seizing the means of production

I don't know what I was thinking tryin' to use that as an insult.
Enjoy your aids

Good luck finding that here.

There are going to be failsafes developed so that even if malfunctions happen, lethal doses wont be delivered, I'm sure.

They aren't as bad as an interview in front of a panel.
Now THAT'S STRESSFUL

Everyone has aids ♫

I wouldn't take a job like that in the first place.

I don't even like DICK
I love boipucci

Yeah, I bet you do~

Damn

It's very varied on how people react to insulin based off gender, height, weight and all other types of factors, a single unit of insulin can be enough to overdose and induce a lethal seizure under the right circumstances.

nice shoes

FASCIST

Thanks user qt

i'm not gay though LOL

CIS SCUM

fug, forgot my name again i guess

oh you're one of those "curious but totally not gay" ones, huh?

called it^^

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hehe xd

Oh god thats beatiful
sauce

whats good, wellams?

That webm
I die every time
Literally

J-jack...

I can't think of anything more straight than being an ass man to the extent that I am
:^)

About to go get some food, but then I gotta pack a bag for the weekend then go to work.

Date night tomorrow woop woop^^

You like it in ur butt?

What would your hounds think
You know how emotional they can get

it's not going to be a one machine solves all mang

the machines are going to be synced to the user's history and all other physical settings

big pressure. :s
Phonecall complete

Ay Madeleine, tell me a cool joke.

'Fraid I don't know.

It just seems very hard to automate when taking a walk can cause your body to become significantly more receptive to insulin or a female being on their period causing their blood sugar to spike 300 points.

To be fair I'm more other people's hound than they are mine.
And they know me too well to be surprised.

oh god no i never have and never will put anything in my ass
I just love ass. doesn't really matter who it's attached to as long as it's feminine and i don't ACTUALLY care how gay that makes me lol

Here's a good joke

Jack

Get it?

hard
but not impossible

busy busy eh?

looking forward to it?

"NieR: Automata has realistic water drying physics. Even on 2B's ass. Especially on 2B's ass."

True

Hi.

A redhead, Santa, and a smart blonde jump off a cliff at the same time. Who hits the ground first?

The redhead, the other two don't exist

Good for you, man. You like what you like, and you're cool with that. Kudos.

I actually hate the spoiler image a bit because I have a mustache and I feel insulted by the lack of mustache in it.

I'm buying that game entirely for this reason.

imdb.com/title/tt1883092/
Looks like its actually a series. Been looking for something to watch thanks

Test can rangeban so I have to declare the call to war null and void.
Shame, could have been fun.

Not even surprised
You furfags are terrifyingly deranged

waiting for an mp4 of you chopping down a tree

So true, I also have so much red in my beard, even though I'm a brunette.

That's weird.

And here I thought people might want the game for its gameplay.

To be fair, I guess, 2B does have a spectacular ass.

If grim was a bear he'd be a BI POLAR BEAR

Trees are outside, though.

I forgot I had image spoiler on.

I think it's cute. Adds some contrast to the brown in my beard.

It's more I depend on them emotionally as opposed to a domineering sort of relationship.

Words.

nice, i miss the time when sword and i were first dating some times, was good fun.

if my responses seem crap, its because im typing in between whacking metal rocks on a dinosaur with the bf atm

Scoots you're from Livershit.
Sit your ass down.

I love it when you say words at me~

Tell Sword he's a mong for me.

I'm also getting it because Yoko Taro is adorable.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~Words~

Did i just insult ur boifren
Ecksdee

You have an outside beard.

NANI!?!?!
B-BOYFRIEND?

Why don't you still go out?

It's fun times :p

I get to meet like her entire fucking family on St. Patty's day which is kind of intimidating.

Brb buying something autistically weeb off of amazon to alleviating my normie feels

Depend on others emotionally? In this world?
Whatever joke you are pulling here is working

Buy me shoes real quick.

Someday I'll be strong...for you, Jack-kun.

Use them.

Sorry, can't... this Hinata nendroid looks too good

Is expression through visual imagery not sufficient Squash?

linink

Taking a risk like that is pretty strong. I sure as hell wouldn't do it. I don't understand why you do

I do not look at images.

*Gasp* *shock* *awe*

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure makes everything better.

Latest JoJo is overrated as fuck.

Ironically had I not befriended people here I would have probably killed myself back in '12 like I planed.
So really it's just deep emotional bonds that I can't break in the long run. I enjoy it immensely.

ZAH WUUUUURLD O

boooo

he said something about not needing to respond to dogfucking degenerates

money and time

spooky, sword has yet to meet much of my extended family, though theres no real need for him to

but the villain is pretty top tier

That and wine gums.

Reeee
Im just browsing really

/cries

I have a yukari yakumo nendo I snagged from ax 16

I wont buy another one, theyre such a bitch to assemble

Owo

That's still a response otherwise he wouldn't have acknowledged it.

You know I've already told you multiple times over the years that I'm available to talk if you ever want to Squash. I remember the time you left the whole group and unfriended everyone and it worried the hell out of me. Also the time you related being apart of the community to having your balls in a vice.

Get more money, nig.

Yeah, her family that I've met so far has been really cool and nice and supportive and everything which is like the polar opposite to mine so it's just like overwhelming at times for me. She won't be meeting my family :/

I am much more stable nowadays.
Thank you though. I will keep it in mind.

I usually just blab to George about anything that bothers me.

Still won't give me his tendies though.

SHE A CUTE

Oh god

Nendoroids

Gaston and he really are secret lovers.

change the spoiler back
u wont. no balls.

If I'm impulsive enough to send Tem Chocolate covered strawberries for his Birthday, I'm damn well open to sending you mail-order tendies.

Guess I have to believe that but it really sounds like fantasy
But bonds, promises, friendship and all that breaks. Be careful not to get elevated too much, you won't take the fall

Almost Dio level but Josuke and the others pulled a nurutu one piece level shounen act through the entire series
This shit used to be weird and now its normal.

Only interesting guy in the series. And a pretty great villain

The dreem meem

The uproar over this is kind of sad and ridiculous, don't you think?

Stop teaching kids to be gay

naturally, i was the one who told him about it after all, so of course ill get a response of some kind or another

i wrap up this course in 2 months, til then im still on student bucks

probably for the best tbh, if they cant be decent to you i doubt theyll be decent to your partner

GAAAAAAAG

I'm sure it will last for an age and a half.

I don't really care.

Still a response.
I have won.

How else are we going to cull the goblins and the population of normies?

:/

Exactly.

Of course you don't.

It's not something really worth caring about.
Let people react how they wish. Nobody is really harming anyone over it.

On a side-note, I really like this Wallpaper engine, I have this running w/sound as my wallpaper atm.

I KNOW, It was only after I was banned from Amal's discord by Tem and had a 1 on 1 with him did I discover how weak he is. Not to mention how he broke up with his bf right after he moved in over text and then expected to just be normal roomies.

I'll be around long enough to see
This will be interesting. Be sure to tell me about that castle of cards the next time you open the window

Bwahahah

I told you for 3 years he was shite.

I'll admit. I super glue my house of cards together.

He's a much better villain than Dio. Dio's just your average "world domination supervillain". Yoshikage actually has interesting motivations.

if you say so, fam

it cant be helped, wellams

I KNOW WHERE THAT CAP IS FROM
YOU PERVERT

Need for a male figure to look up to and an obsession with perceived success blinded me. I took the ACT 7 times just to try to beat his score. I definitely benefited me in the long run, but in hindsight, I think I was just looking for recognition from him.

*Pants*

yoshikage had human motivations that were more relatable*

This is one of the best transformation in anime to date imo

I really wish they expanded on the backstory for this

That's the long version of "interesting".

I never look up to people who think they are better than others.
Look for people who are better, but see them selves as equals to the rest.

Dio is practically a demigod and guess he didn't need to adapt a level of cunning Yoshikage is possessing.
That creativity does make him more amusing
Dio can still bring supernatural levels of rekt tho

NO
NO YOU DON'T
ITS LE 82316TH SMUG ANIME GIRL FACE

Wanna bet?

I have already hedged my bets.

LOL PLS

I like dio more because he was just so off on the spectrum

The voice acting was way better too.

The resolution is pretty bad however, Can't really think of a simple fix either.

I was younger and more stupid. I think I really lacked a person to look up to that I could talk to freely and I filled that gap with Tem. It's all in the past though, I can't really say if I'd do it differently if given the chance.

Nope, I guess not. Oh well.

Also, Tacklebox made a new shirt design that I really want, but it's nearly double-triple the price I'd be willing to pay for a tee.

Dio's best feature is just that he's petty as hell.

Like throwing the dog in the furnace or popping that cat or putting Polnareff down the stairs like 50 times

find a high res image of that and use it on any website that lets you stick it onto a shirt

use a gildan shirt and youll be gucci

It is from an oppai loli artist/autist.

its the sheer excess that he puts into everything he does

That would work, but I think the artist only has that portion of the original art uploaded to RedBubble, I see what I can do, however. I don't know how much that would drive the price down.

HIGH ENERGY

Why would you oppai a loli
Wouldn't that just reduce it to big breasted dwarf porn

Whats wrong with Polnareff, he pulled the best poses of all
Oh, latest JoJo really lacked iconic posing

find the original art itself and USE IT

CAPITALIZE

Nothing wrong with Polnareff, I just find Dio fucking with him hilarious.

FUUUUUUUU

HOW MUCH WOULD THIS HAVE COST

barruzstudio.com/en/portfolio/kurosaki-ichigo-hollow/

as in the original art has a drawn background, and not just the layer with the character.

photoshop

29% gay

hi oobles

>When someone calls you his nigga and you accidentally drop the hard er and you look like a racist

squash pls

mhm

RIP, it only takes one syllable to ruin your life.

It's all about that hard er

Well, he is french.
Do you read the manga? I'm kinda afraid of the next JoJo

I'm contacting the company for a quote

Bought a new record player instead owo

She's playing Battlefield.

I don't. I probably should, I kind of just want to get on with the damn story.

Good luck man.

lame

inb4 1G

[email protected]/* */

For real.

I'll send flowers for your sensitivity training.

People from Alabama are always racist, so it's okay

Echo does and the next JoJos are hitting radical levels of gay
Female JoJo too

I hate life.

Please don't tell me this is actually happening to you. I'll honestly feel bad then. People will just look for anything to attack someone for.

You don't just go ahead and call liberals "people"

What the fuck man

The guy was white actually and everyone had a laugh.

JoJo has been gay the whole time.

Lmao liberals lmao tha fucks one o dem? 😂 some pissy ass social democrat hahahahahaha

Oh that's good.

lmao

Grim, Wish app update.

Pants fit perfectly. Good quality.

👍

I think I'll actually order this on canvas. Glorious
Don't tell me you are also hooked on the gay dragon maids
Its subtle furfaggotry

pics

nice

and yes I am
I'm into pokemon so yeah
Draggo meido is great because character development and MOSTLY unique characters
also the animation is good
they do get lazy at times with it tho

Stupid sexy salazizzle.

Basically he wants to fuck gardevoir

Does it have an actual plot
Or just the usual

Floatzel is top Poke fuck.

There are two kinds of trainers.

The kind that would fuck their Gardevoir,
and liars.

I mean, I'm not into Gardy, but it'd be a lie to say that if she were coming on to me, I wouldn't stick my dick in it.

Bara is where it's at.

And now there's even Steenee and Tsareena, like.

I want a team of bara mons.

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this place

Lopbunny is also a stupid sexy mon.

Lopunny, sorry.

mostly slice of life but there is a plot in there

We're talking about Pokemon, Jack, not Digimon Virtual Pets.

Do you still have that poster hanging up behind you?

I wish.

*Sigh*

but my kitchen is a mess x_x

What
When
How
STOP

Might give it a shot
no ecchi gay harem right?

Whats the difference? Seriously tho, what is it that makes this stuff so appaeling after so many years

That's what I thought, hombre.

I'll never drink and talk with you again, hermano

Different people like different aspects.

Some of my friends like pitting their teams against each other, and competing that way.
I like breeding and raising the team more than anything.

Some people just come for the characters, and some of the games actually have a decent story to them.

I am suddenly having an internal crisis.

the fan service is satirical
its implies lesbo stuff but again, its all well done in a satirical manner

let me know what you think about it my boy

Dragon Maid is just flavor of the week anime.

This

Like that shitty hamstergirl anime, or one punch man

I think I start to see why. Is there a wide variety of pokeymans?
How many bloody buggers ya can get in the game?

Don't you die on me yet

Ya know what, I'll see to it now

If anyone is to take my life it has to be you.

802 different species, if I'm not mistaken.

One punch man was good.

Hamster girl was trash.

I don't even want to play anymore.

OPM was garbage fan service.

Scooter get the pants off your head.

You haven't seen it, have you

Ive seen it and it was no bueno

Hamster Girl > *

Gonna go try out dragon hoes in uniforms bai

Is it a furry racial passive to have a gay rebuttal to everything?

What the fuck, last time I checked the show had like a dozen
So the wide variety of skills and choices combined with online competetion and a constant feel of being rewarded by leveling can keep the hype going
I think. Shit, thats a damned broad selection of critters

It better bring heartfelt giggles son

No.

You haven't.

you know it

LOOK EVERYONE, SCOOTS IS REFUTING POPULAR OPINION FOR COMEDIC EFFECT, COME AND SEE, THERE'S NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE

Why u mad
It only post

ho boy

THERE'S LITERALLY A DRAGON GRIL NAMED ELMA AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT AND SAYING THEY WANT TO LICK HER BUTTHOLE OR RUB HER TUMMY AND I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL.

no one cares

shhh

elma has a REALLY nice ass for a not thicc dragon

Excuse me?

My friend unironically likes cancer hamster.

[laughing track]

v

this character is called elma
and she has a nice booty

Be nice to Hamtaro.

T h i c c

she bottom-heavy tho

lame

UEHEE

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/230/291/2cd.gif

Ur lame

I want to pull his whiskers. ;_;

Why?

Wow didn't know that it was also pedo

...Y'all are nasty.

oh nearly forgot to eat

bbl

Wow, you're such a bully.

Don't bully the Hamhams.

please don't sexualize kanna for gods sake
is anything sacred

Its an automated response

you should automate buying me shoes tbh

Yotsuba

This has been a holiday, lads.
I've spent 4 days being stoned, playing vidyagames, watching anime and listening to podcasts and got paid last weeks work.

Ravioli Ravioli
DON'T FUCK THE DRAGON LOLI

Is bullying allowed?

I bet Kanna makes cute noises when you bully her.

But bullying is the second purest form of love.

I dig this image.

AIEEEE!
EL WENDIGO!

I bought a record player, vinyl and mugi nendoroid.
Shoe money all gone

For real though?

What's the first?

Yuri~~~~

`

You may have a point.

What's the first most?

Fricken Heck.

Captcha ruining my posts.

Luka pls

When is new thread?