The alt-right is full of miserable lunatics trying to spread their misery

more people should come mock lunatic bigots with us on reddit.com/r/WeWuzSuperior

Shaming the biggest lunatic bigots and showing them how out of touch with reality they are….might prevent the birth future dylan roofs like these lunatics: ——→ reddit.com/r/WeWuzSuperior/comments/6axgv4/remember_when_youre_talking_to_an_altrigher_youre/

The dictionary definition of bigot is "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinion". So by calling somebody a lunatic bigot, you're essentially being a bigot. How does that make you feel, user?

please go away

god grow up with your internet site wars, you're acting like middle school kinds or manchildren at best

White supremacy is incontrovertible.

Someone give this retard a gold medal in mental gymnastics.

As I said last time you were here: this is how you ensured a yellow muppet could be memed into presidency. If you don't want to stop at least stop shilling your leddit turd here.

lol,great one. I'd like 2 tickets for your next comedy special

A large number of people still voted for Trump, and largely voted because of insufferable liberals like you. Stop posting here. You have nothing in common with us. The wall's waiting.

Only good for watching SRS and altright fight each other. Examples: >>1674485

i'm not a liberal

NOBODY WANTS YOUR CANCER HERE YOU SUBHUMAN REDDITOR
GET THE FUCK OUT

I'll give them to you on the condition that you stick them as far as possible up your butt.

Yes you are. Yes, you completely are. So smug and stuck-up. I hate your kind.

Why isn't OP banned?

Reddit is cancer not because its reddit but because it's hosts liberal retards like OP

Not enough people report OP's faggotry

I'm some guy who dislikes bigots. That makes me a liberal?

Just remove yourself back to reddit you fucking cancer incarnate, nobody wants you here.

i'm not here. you're hallucinating stuff

Lmao fucking stop it

feels > reals belongs on Holla Forums

Get a grip you stupid leftists.