Why do people think the affordable care act is some kind of far-left progressive idea? Are people just that ignorant?

Why do people think the affordable care act is some kind of far-left progressive idea? Are people just that ignorant?

Talk radio melts old people's brains.

Why do people think that social democracy is some kind of far-left progressive idea? Are people just that ignorant?

🤔

Yes. Yes they are.

Yep. Now let's be productive comrades instead of complaining about the obvious shittyness of the situation and devise methods of waking up the sheeple.

op here, sorry just needed to vent a bit. There's basically no way. Everyone is so fucking brainwashed. Someone take a drink with me.

Whoa, a gift to the insurance companies really is the first step towards a dictatorship of the proletariat.

Psychedelics and art doe.

I wish people would stop using this word, thinking it means "government owned." It's not socialized unless there are workers/citizens' councils running the thing.

Thank god there's this new law that forces me to spend a significant amount of my meager earnings on an insurance racket. Thanks Obama!

90% of burgers think psychedelics are like heroin.

~70% of burgers think any slightly challenging art is nonsense.

Wow, it's almost as though I said first step. The preexisting condition clause is praised by literally everyone except the insurance companies

Yes, especially in the US, but the indoctrination is strong pretty much everywhere by now. Consider that nearly everything we watch, read or listen to these days propagates it…

If we all managed to convert but one burger we could double our ranks. Repeat until revolutionary critical mass is reached.

It's not praised by me. I don't want my labor to go towards keeping fat old boomer-burgers alive for a few more months, I want my labor to go towards the Revolution.

Lol, enjoy getting coverage when you have a myriad of pre-existing health problems as a result of pesticides and pollution that start to manifest in your mid 30s :)

I'd rather just die than suffer with a chronic illness for decades tbh.

Your autism seems pretty advanced, you should put your money where your mouth is and kill yourself.

I'm a healthy young man though.

But society owns the government, that's democracy right? It says so on the tin.