Twitter: Trolling in Germansphere now considered marxist. Feminists triggered af

Articles in two big(!) German online newspapers and several smaller ones.

"The media scientist Luca Hammer, who shortly afterwards dances "With the trolls in the data fire", holds it different. Since last September, he has been working with "Sifftwitter", ie with those communication fields of Twitter, on which morbid jokes, insults and unpleasant things gain the upper hand. Instead of averting indignation, he has repeatedly examined the networks and interactions of "trolls" and visualized them. An anthropomorphic Republica lecture on the essence and tactics of the "Troll-Community" has emerged.

Lesson 1: "Trolls" have an attitude. Of the approximately one thousand accounts, whose operators refrained from the regular rule offense on the net, Hammer ruled the majority of the political left rather than the right, in fact many operators proved themselves as diehard Marxists. Popular slogans include "Ehrenmann", "Ehrenlos", "Stalin" and "Gulag". Only those who do not look more closely, keep their verbal attacks for senseless havens. In fact, despite the pseudonym, Hammer believes the "troll" as at least as authentic as the more peaceful Twitter users. "Trolls" are very much disturbing for the "almans" (Turkish: German). With this word, they designate the rules of loyalty, supposed philistines, to whom they accuse capitalism and hypocrisy, and criticize their rules.

Lesson 2: "Trolls" have a stylistic claim: How can we have fun? This was the central question of this community. As a barker of the attention economy, they did not want to be shocked and provoked. Humorous, partly ironically packaged, this seems to be the minimum standard. But murders also go. However, this reduces the survival chances of a "Sifftwitter" account. After all, the "trolls" are concerned with the massive spread of Hashtags land, Sifftwitterland. As a legal "alman" one can only make it wrong: Every reaction confirms these people in their person who blocks them, gives them a trophy. That is why Luca Hammer advises to simply ignore them, show solidarity with their victims, or simply report them. Action instead of reaction."

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/re-publica-2017-es-geht-auch-um-nostalgie-und-trolle-15006939-p2.html

sueddeutsche.de/digital/sifftwitter-eine-welt-in-der-morddrohungen-satire-sind-1.3498853-2

(needs to be translated manually in translator; TL;DR: Meltdown of former editor in chief of the biggest German newspaper (right-wing))

—-

If you want to join I recommend you to follow:

@DerBlogiator

@_Orbyt

@Carler

@2B_bube

and/or contact me (@2B_bube) via PM and I'll create a messagegroup to drop targets and trending hashtags. You could also follow the guys in the graph. pink ones are commies, greens are grinding more fun orientated. Best users are in the middle.

Other urls found in this thread:

lucahammer.at/vis/trollfeuer/kofferraum.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=2O_ry1XyH8I&list=PL_z9Tw3T8mZeeBQzbSJb-paxL9LSMfj9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should make more space for germanfags so they can organize here better. What does "Ehrenmann" and "Ehrenlos" mean? first google translated as "honest man", but I'm not sure how does it fit context and second I have no idea.

Also, is that a bad thing? Negative publicity is still negative publicity and if anyone with some sense stumble upon "proper" marxist, they'll see that this is just low-tier propaganda and get "redpilled"

*Negative publicity is still publicity

So German trolls have discovered that marxism freaks people out more than naziism does. Good. Let the easily offended be offended by something that challenges the established order for a change. It makes it clear whose side they are really on.

I saw #kofferraum Trending, but I just couldn't understand what it was about. Obviously it had some leftist connotation, but I couldn't say for sure what the intention was.

means "honourable man" / or "without honor" and is like "Alman" memespeak imported from German hiphop.

We're mostly attacking neoliberal idpoltards or the establishment in general. Since they're unpopular we also received some positive feedback from people. I basically see this kind of attention as a way to keep idpol out of the left. Furthermore we were also successful in driving idpoltards out of the internet.

kofferraum = get conservative journos into a car trunk like in Red Army Fraction times. Kai Diekmann went twitter meltdown after some morbit jokes.

What do the colours mean in OP's pic?

these are clusters. Who follows who. pink = commiebubble / green = trollbubble and some connectors inbetween which I consider the most useful accounts to push some actions.

He's basically describing Holla Forums 10 years ago.
It's like he stepped out of the time machine, he did his research back then, put it on hold and now since "troll" has become a mainstream term, he unfroze his research but didn't update it, because like every contemporary journalist, he's a lazy piece of shit who doesn't do research.

Germany = time delayed.

This is Germany's freshest meem dressed in modern attire.

ja, der folgt einfach nur jedem.

Get me off this ride

wo is etzalla das problem?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

na weil der Großteil der Drachenhater aus proto-faschistischen Idioten besteht

btw grüße von @sovietblossoms

unterwandern

grind more fag

Drachenlord ist wirklich nicht mehr lustig user

Daniel bitte lösch dich
(und bring endlich nabert in die neue iskra)
Grüße von @moismois5

Ich nehme den antideutschen Nuttensohn höchstens in den #Kofferraum.

Es gab schon richtige Kriege zwischen Linken/Kommunistischen Trollen und den Faschistischen/Rechten

Lager haben sich gespalten wie man es ganz gut sehen kann.

Das Grüne ist wirklich voll von denen und die Peripherie von Lila ist quasi das was hauptsächlich DL Twitter ist aber trotzdem noch Links

ganz wichtig wäre @hvaltenbockum folgen oder @lyziswelt

Beste Tweets, ohne Witz

lel
Aber rr mach mal trap rap

Nein.

lucahammer.at/vis/trollfeuer/kofferraum.svg

Here you can browse the graph and/or use ctrl+f to search for accounts

hör mit dem ekelhaften spacing auf alter

nein

Kann mir mal irgendwer erklären, worum es hier überhaupt geht? Ich benutze kein Twitter und verstehe hier gerade nur Bahnhof.

ein haufen twitter autisten haben nen RAF joke trenden lassen

wir harassen idpoltards auf twitter und youtube bis sie sich löschen und kriegen dafür noch mediale Aufmerksamkeit.

Zusammenfassung:

Es gab einen Tweet der quasi sowas aussagte wie dass der ZEIT Redakteur von der RAF in einen Kofferraum gesteckt werden würde. Der Account wurde gelöscht. Als Reaktion darauf startete ein User eine Umfrage auf Twitter in der Kai Diekmann markiert wurde in der die Frage gestellt wurde ob man ihn auf "mystische Weise" verschwinden lassen soll oder in einen Kofferraum stecken soll. Das hat Kai Diekmann auf seinem Account gepostet und erzwungen dass dieser gelöscht wird. Kai hat richtig peinlich reagiert und das löste aus dass die Community der Trolle(eher loser Bund aus Leuten) Tweets mit dem Hashtag "Kofferraum" zu verfassen. Darin waren halt Witze auf kommunistischer Basis aber auch sinnloser Stuff. Das hat extreme virale Aufmerksamkeit bekommen.

und ja dann ist da so ein Typ der Interaktion visualisiert. Der hat dann den Graph erstellt auf dem die Trolle abgebildet sind.

Das ist a) richtig und b) falsch. Die Internet-/Chan-Kultur an sich hat proto-faschistische Tendenzen, unabhänig vom Drachengame. Plattformen wie Lachschon sind im wesentlichen die Peripherie der Holla Forums-Filterblase, aufgrund des Formates aber weniger memefiziert. Richtig ist, dass die Drachenhater im Ton oft ähnlich der englischsprachigen Trolle sind, die SJW stalken. In beiden Fällen sucht man sich eine psychisch instabile Person, auf diese man dann rumhacken kann um vom eigenen Elend abzulenken - auch die inhaltlich finden sich Parallelen, Phrasen wie "Such dir Arbeit!" sind sehr häufig anzutreffen, was sich geradezu zu einer Obsession entwicheln kann. Ich habe Leute kennengelernt, die nichts anderes machen, als den ganzen Tag an Rainer Winkler zu denken. Nicht falsch verstehen, ich gönne Rainer eine Ladung Gallensteine, ist nur eine Beobachtung. Trotzdem gibt auch linke Drachenhaider, oder liberale. Der Anteil an Neurechten ist im Drachengame nicht höher oder niedriger als sonstwo innerhalb der Internetkultur.

Das Drachengame steht und fällt am Ende mit Rainer selbst. Da jener den letzten Monat nichts anderes gemacht hat als grottige LPs auszukotzen, ist das Game an einem Nullpunkt angelangt. Es war lange Zeit anzunehmen, dass das Potential des Lindwurmherzogs unendlich ist. Letztlich muss Rainer aber liefern, denn IRL wurde alles schon ausgereizt. Das einzige, was den Bogen noch überspannen würde, wäre wenn irgendein Haider bei ihm nachts einbricht und Rainer den dann mit dem Küchenmesser absticht.

lol

Theyre discussing if ppl who cyberbully some fat narcicisstic idiot who does Youtube are protofascists.

youtube.com/watch?v=2O_ry1XyH8I&list=PL_z9Tw3T8mZeeBQzbSJb-paxL9LSMfj9I

thanks doc!

Operation #Lügenbarone against liberal/libertarian onlinemagazine "Ruhrbarone" promoting Fake News starting in about 30 minutes.

— 3 p.m. GMT +1 —-

Mein Gott du bist ja der absolut reinste Sifftwitter scheißeposter den es gibt

#Lügenbarone

Daniel hat Recht,
Drachenbubble mit Abstand die rechteste und aggressivste Sub-Sifftwitter Bubble

folgt @Kekler_