Who would you rather have run your country ?

who would you rather have run your country ?

margret thatcher or oswald mosley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mosley, for

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M L O N D O N

That's a no-brainer
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

"Occupational Franchise" by Oswald Mosley
"The idea that all men on all subjects are equally competent to give verdict becomes, in modern conditions, an ever more manifest absurdity. Therefore, we propose an occupational franchise that men and women may vote on problems they well understand for personnel with whom they have a long familiarity.
Men and Women will not vote as residents in a particular locality but as persons engaged in a particular occupation. Doctors will vote as doctors, engineers as engineers, miners as miners, farmers as farmers, farm workers as farm workers, married women as housewives and mothers with a franchise of their own."-Tomorrow We Live

Mosley was against inherited property unless people worked for it.

BEADY

I want to fuck Thatcher

Liberal thatcher any day. Atleast they dont slaughter communists like fascists.

She supported Pinochet, you know that right?

Thatcher. Mosley would just bring about social democracy with jingoism and thus pacify the working class. More neoliberalism can spark revolution.

What's the difference lol

Well said.

Yes and pinochet was a fascist. Great Britain under thatchers leadership didnt massacre communists.

Difference is that you die in one of the options.

Thatcher was still a tyrant in her own country since she shut down trade unions

20s Mosley or 30s Mosley?

nazbol gang thread

Neither.

These memes are beyond shit-tier. Who keeps making these atrocities?

Maggie has the distinction of being both the linear, predictable, and establishment candidate and also being bad enough to be the accelerationist, "things must get bad enough" candidate.

The same Hitler was against capitalism right

Mosley any day off the week

N A Z B O L G A N G

The proletariat.

they were both fascists

NAZBOL HQ BABY

Mosley without a doubt. Take out the rambling about jews (which feels remarkably tacked on, at least in "100 questions asked and answered") and the fascist program contains many relatively interesting segments. Furthermore since it's a leap into the unknown, it'd at least be interesting retrospectively as anything other than a one-strike-match for rage.

Yeah, like the revolution that happened under Thatcher, the marxist vanguard lead by… Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.
The closest Britain has been to revolution since the great depression was undoubtedly in the 1970s. (It was a hell of a long way away, but I said closest.)

Throw an army general that annoys you out of a helicopter and you're the bad guy. Condemn generations from entire communities to an early grave and it's okay because lol you didn't do it directly. :^🍀🍀🍀

great speech. here's a better video.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk&t=16s

lel, fascists are the ultimate LARPers.

Holy shit, Holla Forums, purge this entryism before it starts.

I'll take 500 extra years of capitalism before accepting the rule of an eternal ANGLO

I would rather run it to the ground

Oswald Mosley was entertaining. That's the best you can hope for really. It's not like democracy is real.