youtube.com/watch?v=9PJOrfpiVwE
youtube.com/watch?v=GSc_T5JqUZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=TNsyTSEFvrU
reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/comments/5weiq0/am_i_cute_yet/
github.com/E66666666/GTAVManualTransmission/tree/MultipleDevices/Gears
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats for dinner squid

Fuck. I did not even look and see your new thread.
I have become failure for this night.

It is just because she is very sincere.

Standard spoilers

I just a chicken breast with some chilli sauce but I also feel awful so I might eat something else

sincere? i dont think she sign languaging i live you with that evil glare look sincere... :\

Why you gotta do me like that, fam?

She is, believe me. I am a Doctor.
That means I know all languages.

what kinda doctor?

rice is gud

I thought what we had was real!

A Doctor of Doctor things.

I'm not particularly fond of rice.

Least of all plain

eat it with the blood of your enemies

healz plis

Alright but it involves shooting you with a sniper rifle. So it might hurt.
Also I cannot be held responsible if you bleed out from the heal wounds.

throw a jar of healing apple juice too!
(even though it sound like glass shattering)

Yeah you would think glass shards would hurt the person when you chuck it in their face. It hurts the enemy just fine.

magic nano machine poison jar

very expensive

yet she throws them every few seconds

All cocks are equally beautiful.

Tiny bugs, all over your wounds. Throwing up flesh where you are now missing it.
Just take that in.

*pats*

^^ hi

the sleepy time dart is about the most realistic thing about it all

Hey bae. How are you?

Yeah, pretty much.

I did a thing

i want love.

I'm having a boner ever since I woke up.

That is awesome, Nez. Good job.

*huddles close*
;~;
sleep well.

Good night!

I just done fap so I'm okay now.

how can you be so degenerate as to fap. i bet it was to 2d characters as well

I stayed up all night playing h-games, now I'm overtired, my dick hurts and I need to take a shower. Why do I do this to myself?

Even better, 2d trap

A good h-game is really fucking bad. Usually when I finish I finish, but when I'm playing a h-game, I end up recovering while I'm playing the fucking game, and just keep masturbating. I literally spent like 6 hours in that cycle.

s-seriously?!?? you should give me the source so I can determine how degenerate you are.

exhentai.org/g/1034134/ad3b5bccd7/

thats pretty long. you are very degenerate!

ikr

Wait

You have exhentai.

That's not very innocent.

omg water coolers are lying!
they are bad:
youtube.com/watch?v=eSOcUnn1mtQ

old school air fans FTW
:)

Go to sleep luka

Just throw on a bigger rad and more fans :D

what's the problem anyway, most benchmarks use the steady state temps and these are still significantly lower than air coolers :////////

nope he said it not werk leik dat

geuro? hi

He just said the steady state temperature is reached after a longer while than using an air cooler, but still admits that final results of let's say an EVO212 vs an AIO with double rad is still better. The surface area the air cooler can cool with is limited anyway, with a water cooler you can use a larger cooling area and the water is just a good medium to transport heat away from the CPU.

I don't see the problem! :3

it magically works for me?

just use a bigger air cooler.

you didn't understand the video entirely, as Ikt has pointed out.

He's not saying they're bad he's saying they're not AS good as they initially seem.
They're still generally better than a CPU aircooler.

Case limitations yo.

I'll probably go water cooler + small case because fuck my current case is huge.

your compufer will be very cold if you put ice on the cpu

Oh right

ikt you know more about mechanical keyboards while being low on money than me
What's a good cheap one; I'm finally beginning to crack away from my wait until I have money so I can get another filco policy.

maake the case unlimited!
like this a case maade of cold fin thingys to cool the whole thingy with giant cold fin stuff

Zzzz...

nini

nee

Yes, this exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=9PJOrfpiVwE

Ninzers.

the fuck

i have an anne pro that has gateron blues
nice 60% though a bit buggy for very specific things but the f/w is gonna be open sourced or so the customer support says also update this quarter soon(tm)
though you won't get rgb + bluetooth + 60% anywhere else for this cheap

pok3r is a good solid choice, throw in rgb if you want, but no bluetooth. pok3r is more compatible with custom cases though also legit cherry mx although opinions might differ as I prefer the clickier gateron switches

gh60-based shit with qmk/tmk for fully manually programmable 60% stuff but you need to make it yourself, or at least solder the switches yourself as you can get the board yourself saving you from tedious hand-wiring if that aint your thing

filco is solid
ducky is solid
cooler master master keys 100%/TKL is very good, but RGB

also maybe older keyboards are cool. model Ms are expensive but if you get vintage alps they are cheap and plentyful, though i doubt you get nkro and that kinda fancy stuff

hhkb if you like topre (rubber domes over spring, actuation point is halfway, soft bottom out and rubber-dome like silence, good for the office if non-clicky tactile or linears + o-rings aren't good)

there's also a myriad of other chink tkl keyboards but these aren't worth it imho due to build quality firmware and switch selection, also shipping

Anyway, what do you even want? 40%/60%/TKL/full?

Shit man I thought you said you were! You were complaining about low prices. And you're a student!

Full though, definitely. Probably should have looked at ducky, that slipped my mind for some reason, they usually had some okay stuff at okay prices last time I looked years ago

I am but that's just rude!

Oh, full...

Ducky/Cooler Master/Filco/Steelseries/Leopold.

Dunno about Das, but they had bad rep lately about decreasing quality so I'd leave them aside.

Corsair/Razer/Logitech are kinda bleh because gaudy gamer styles and nonstandard bottom rows, but if your religion is Macro-keys and PC firmware isn't a problem, eh, your choice.

Oh, Vortex sells full keyboards too.

But I'm lower on money than you! I was pointing out that you're more used to looking at keyboards while in that situation than me.
I'm sorry

Need that full. numpad is love, numpad is life.

tbh steelseries stuff can probably be lumped in with corsair/razer/logitch. A bit less gaudy but basically the same thing. Das was usually pretty high build quality while keeping it fairly simple, but their big glossy bezels are just the most ugly thing ever and they're always the exact same price as filcos which fill the same high quality simple niche without having that

Hmm, some stores near me apparently have Ducky 108 zero key for very reasonable prices actually. Like, the lowest I've ever seen 108 key mechanicals in aus
Might just go with that

Huhhhhh
I don't understand but *pat* okay.

Yeah, Ducky's gud.

Enjoy clack. What switches are you thing?

Well, 108/104 because 4 function keys hurr durr you know what I meant

I've loved my browns in the past. Briefly typed on blues before and I'm not that big of a fan, especially considering I like playing a lot of stuff on keyboard that the activation/reset gap would fuck up hard. Considering getting blacks just because try something different and have an excuse to get a filco with browns when I come into not being poor again.

Ah, *pat*.

I had browns but blues are more satisfying and I don't game much anyway. ^^'

As someone who types a lot, I fucking olev blues.

Also, Ohayou.

Goeiemorge!

Guten Morgen.

How was slep

I do dumb things like play fighting games on my keyboards
Because I'm dumb

I'd think we all type a lot, being here.

It were okay.

I may be a cawfee addict.
Also GabDro today.

*squee*

I don't really have any squee images so pretend this one were.

This face.

Also Little Witch Academia but first I need to finish important thing.

Important things sucking fuck.

Take your fake superiority and
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/

>>>/t/
>>>/h/
>>>/e/

>>>/f/
>>>/r/
>>>/i/
>>>/c/
>>>/k/

>>>/out/
of here.

Oh, nevermind, apparantly I can't get cheap keyboards with blacks without chopping off the numpad or spending a $40 premium for fucking LEDs and fuuuuuuuck that, I guess browns it is

not even joking about, first thing i did after trying a model m out was put my otherwise perfect choc mini up for sale on ebay, pic related

Awesome tho~

youtube.com/watch?v=GSc_T5JqUZ0

Do you have Burnout Paradise?

N-no

Can you dorifuto there

I dunno, I don't really do Burnout.

Do you want it?

Oh, no thanks ^^'

my hard drive is too full already ;_;

This is like these SoL anime high school girls doing cute fireworks + Initial D

YES
I GOT SENT HOME EARLY!
FRRRRRRREEEEEEDDOOOOOOOMMMM!!!
NO WORK TOMORROW TOO!

REEEEEEEE!

Kk, I was just going through my humble bundle account and I saw I apparently have it.

Thought "Emily likes dorifuto, maybe he could get some play time out of it."

*lick* Thanks for the thought

Help me pls, my sides are in orbit from all the silly shit I got in my youtube history.

How is thread?

fuck local newspapers tbh

What's on the news?

I CAME

STOP CRASHING D:

Explosion magic worst tier

I'm confused about my life and I don't know what to do

It's actually kind of weird logging into this server after a year and seeing my house still standing.

you have a house?!??

saaaaame

I absolutely hate it, and I feel like I might die alone in a dumpster

???

What are you confused of?

why gta v crashes

Hey qt

youtube.com/watch?v=TNsyTSEFvrU

u sed its still standing

Can't imagine what sort of food I should get for myself.

I know I got lasagna, but I dunno... I fancy curry and rice...

Yes, and?

Did you not read the full thing?

I'll try to make it short.

I have a female friend in France for who I have some attraction, and things are often a bit ambiguous between us (basically, she's waaay too affectionate towards me for a simple friend, but since I don't see her frequently in other social interactions I can't judge if she's like that with everyone or just me).
And, yesterday evening, she explained to me how she was "kind of" dating the brother of her best friend who has feelings for her, while seeing three other guys.

I guess I'm kind of overwhelmed by the realization of having a friend that I esteemed a lot turning out to be...so insane on the relational aspect. I don't know if I'll ever be able to find someone in life if anyone can turn into general assholes with no respect for themselves or others.

I'm just really down about this shit, because I feel like it would be foolish to want a partner for life in such a world.

Iwoke up to a brand new day

I'll post you my local news,
I;ll find the dumbest shit

Thank the lord, that's my local offlicense where I can get the cheapest booze and stuff.

ew
fucking thicc tho, thats some top tier build quality

nice

HA!
I WAS THERE WHEN THE RAID HAPPENED!

Nyanko days has been the best thing for mankind.

HALL EFFECT SWITCHES

Just make it clicky or something idk

weed should be legal tbh

any real reason to use it over buckling springs?

I'm sorry to hear that. You need to shed that one dimension and go towards the 2d

MAGNET

Could be something other than weed.
But I agree.

It is the only thing for me that both gets me fucked up and leaves no hangover.

plus, good weed is worth quite a bit

I can smoke shit and still be happy.
I drank fosters, remember?

i dont understand the rest

growing a fair amount of good weed only requires a couple of hours an evening at most, and can generate a fuckton of cash. hell, even if legalising it halves the price, it could still at least double most peoples incomes.

I highly doubt 2D will be able to fulfill my desire of physical contact and human interaction. But I see your point.

But it would be monopolised and no one could compete with weed dispensaries. Still worth though.

boutique weed would still thrive, we already have mass produced weed in the market and people hate it from what i can tell

Boutique weed?
What is that?

It's a server in a game.

With plots.

And way back when I bought one five ever.

And through all the reworks, and all the shenanigans, my plot has been completely untouched this entire time, so I still just own this lot five ever.

I might be one of, if not the only one who permanently owns their land, and it's probably because I have a decent building on it, so it looks like I actually care about it.

Please tell me this is how slow it is all the time now

Slow is just a state of mind.

ooh this makes sense. can you sell it for big munnies?

uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh

TRUE!
Time is only down to perception~

Iam not good at relationship advices

a thing that doesnt exist, but if weed ever becomes something you can buy at an ordinary shop you can bet your arse therell be hipster shops with white as milk girls selling various different kinds of weed in wannabe rastafarian outfits

I don't want to disappoint you, but it's the EU hours.

Why crash omg stop

Nigga, you just found a gap in the market.
You can sell illegal boutique weed now... or is that already a thing?

Some hipsters are hot too.

try put ice on cpu

F-fat dragon loli

Dragon loli isn't fat! More like thicc.

hot, but devoid of brains

it already exists, its just called good weed, and you can get it from a good dealer now. you stand 0 fucking chance of operating a weed cafe tho, youll be busted in fucking no time.

Idk, I don't want to though.

It's kind of pleasing to know I've left a permanent mark on a roleplay server.

I might start logging in more and turn it into a tavern, if the server's not just generally dead.

I always wanted to cook with weed.
Food AND weed combined?
Genius.

if i were to do it i would have a big lounge area with lots of comfy leather couches and squishy pillows for people to laze about on, and have trained staff serving weed prepared in a verity of manners, along with drinks and good food. basically make it a club of sorts for stoners.

wut kinda gaem is it? second life?

Cock with weed

Oh man tuesday when

I'd do it as a takeaway.
Why eat in a cafe when you can eat at your own home?

Cannabis lube so both parties can get stoned and bone at the same time.

I'm sure the science is possible.

>>>/tripfriend/25

Do crossboard links work like this

Oui

It seems to be a new /lewd/ with the "be nice to each other" concept, but less lewd

I think they got banned from Holla Forums's Holla Forums or something and then made a board

So what

an alternative to a night getting pissed i suppose. why get pissed when you can hang about with friends at a chill club that serves all kinds of weed, offers good food, and does offer drink for those that want it?

Raphiels tits

Minecraft. :^)

We're fornicating with them now

Erinscript doesn't work on their board, which makes this whole thing a huge pain in the ass for me.

Why do you still use that

Do my posts still have a skull background

Dis someone say fornicate ?

send nudes

Because I like the not-shitty QR, and it remembers my subject.
Its benefits far outweigh its drawbacks and all that.

No, no they do not.

wait a few years for the server to die and sue them for not having that plot forever

Do backgrounds not work anymore?

Or did I just disable it because it made my posts hard to read

Nah, I love the owner of the server to bits.

I'm a huge fan of all his content, lol.

I think I know what you're talking about, and I'm 90% sure that was a separate script from her QR one.

Like how she had an upboating script.

is it some random youtuber that acts like a kid

No, it's a content creator.

He made a mini-game in Minecraft, and made a table top game to stream with his friends.

Crossposting is fun.
キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

I need to see if Erin will write me a script that'll automatically put "キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!" into the first line of the QR box. :^)

how the fuck does this thing even work

Test

Test2!

Fuck no don't disappear after "Posted" you piece of shit

Argh

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

What are you talking about, Emily?

Iask myself that a lot

THIS PLACE IS STILL HERE???

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Of course it is!

woohoo
another none-productive productive day

Looks like. Can I talk to you ? I feel pretty ignored and lonely.

See above.

Why would it not be?

what do you want to talk about

Sorry to bring personal troubles.
See:

tfw you are so used to nano you accidentally press ctrl+o+enter in other editors

okay? she's a whore. what of it

She's a friend I trusted for years. If she's a whore, everyone is, at least in potential. I know it's not rational thinking, more gut thinking, but it's crushing. Sure, the affection I have (had ?) for her is part of the deal, but I don't know if I could ever trust a woman in a relationship in the future. If my anxiety was already not enough to build anything significant with anyone, now with this doubt in mind that seems impossible.

its okay to be friends with a whore, but its not okay to call everyone else a whore. You are either being blinded or selfish.

Dude literally every human could be a scumbag. And we all do terrible things. The magic of relationships with people is looking past that. If you really can't deal with her being this way then end it.There's plenty of people who would never do a thing like it.

It's supposed to be dead! Also Holla Forums is pretty fucked right now.

What's happening with Holla Forums's Holla Forums exactly

why does be in bed feel so warm and snuggly goods while waking up makes me feel like a dead

Blinded, I perfectly understand, after all it happened yesterday. But I don't see how it would be selfish.

I just truly hope so. I have a terrible time finding out how humans really work lately.
Not so long ago I was glad to be diagnosed with asperger, but now I kind of understand the loneliness that goes with it. "Alone in the crowd" were the words I often used to describe what I felt, and it's kind of coming back to me.

I don't know why it should be dead. And Holla Forums was always fucked, how much fucked is it currently ?

idk half the words i use dude this language is hard

Endless pony bread and love thread got the sack. Ban hammer is swinging all over.

Blaming Asperger on how you deal with people is dumb imo. I have friends with Asperger who can perfectly deal with the world. To really understand people you should first understand yourself.

PPH are expected to drop and all out shitpost war was declared.

English is literally the most common language used in the world and one of the easiest.

No, of course, I know my lack of experience is one of the main reasons. But Asperger is not helping. And I think I know myself pretty well. But I'm just goddamn scared of hurting myself or anyone else, so I really have trouble meeting people.

PPH ?

Technically it'd /the hardest to leak and understand to most people Wirth asian languishes add there forest. The grammar is complicated get amd upside down

If you know yourself and your flaws so well then how come you don't get other people's flaws?

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

I am a flaw

True. Easiness is relative depending on the native language, but still.

Because I'm not other people. Are you saying I should be able to understand the whole world only via introspection ?

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Don't steal my digital signature!

It's mine!

!!━━━(゚∀゚)━━━キタ

If you can't move yourself in other people you won't ever be able to understand them. Imagining what it's like is key to understanding.

Posts per hour.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
Wa t dis

Belgish is probably very similar to English because they both end with ish and originate close to each other

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

It's public domain!

if they speak that anywhere itwould probably be in flanders

TEST

But no one is alike. I can't know if one thing I'd say could remind someone of an unpleasant experience for example, or if my mere appearance reminds them of someone they hate.

That stuff is basic to everyone, but in addition I can't read body languages, facial expressions, anything like that. It's like playing chess blindfolded.

Sorry if I sound negative, I just feel stuck.

We spek either French or Dutch in Belgium.

Someone buy me Horizon.

So you're speaking englich now? There are so many complicated variations

Kanker

juden

Not as my native language. I learned it with time, but it's not associated to Belgium.

hmm so you can't adjust.
And because of no confidence you escape from it.
Now that's pretty anxious, and a feeling I partially know too. Now it's very hard to fix up some confidence, I can't really advise anything on it either.

But try and be less judgmental, people may seem more confident and successful etc than you but they are also very flawed. And I don't mind negativity as long as it's real.

Never heard of it. What's it like

Psychoanalyze me ! :3

you probably don't know yourself.
Zuckerberg was high on the spectrum.

Though lack of confidence is a big part of my problem, I wouldn't say it's entirely that. The part where I say "I'm afraid to be hurt" might be related to a lack of confidence, because I think I couldn't handle the pain. But the part where I say "I'm afraid to hurt people" is more being overly cautious because of some kind of, I don't know, misplaced altruism ? Or you're saying I lack confidence regarding my ability to do the right things to avoid hurting people.

And I know people are flawed. But I can't easily see them, or discern qualities easily. It's really like trying to find a way n the dark.

The country ? Pretty grey and rainy. Not much to say.

Maybe. Then again, I don't think most persons know themsleves either, and they have less trouble communicating.

they didn't know about themselves. at least, not in the movie.

i'm pretty sure once you learn to let go, you'll start to enjoy life more.

Do yooooouuuuuuu have a lot of secret spies n stuuf

It all leads to confidence.
Fear of hurting, Fear of being hurt is all low self esteem.

It's not about detecting the flaws.
It's about knowing they exist, and when found dealing with them.

beep beep boop

I'm not sure. It's because I'm afraid of hurting people if I "let go" that I don't. A friend once told me that it was insane how much I couldn't trust me, as if I feared losing control and turning into a kind of monster. But I think it could be the case, and I couldn't stand harming someone.

N-no. I don't see what you're talking about.

I think to avoid hurting anyone some control and knowledge iare necessary. I don't think I have them yet. That must be why I'm "locking" my confidence to avoid any disastrous mistake.

o no my sekrit

brb soup

But that's the thing.
You're going to hurt people no matter what.
It's unavoidable like any failure.
Accepting that and bringing up the confidence to move on anyways is the key.

maybe be more specific. neurotic people, no offense, are obsessed with their flaws.

everyone has flaws. almost all of them have them forever. why stress yourself over ruminating about your flaws?

you're going to experience emotions stronger than others.

sometimes it's good not to trust yourself. so long as you try to love what you do.

it's not like you're going to decapitate someone.

Though I'd argue that some failures are actually avoidable, this is true that some will happen no matter what, especially when dealing with people.
Now that I think about it, beyond my confidence, there is also the fact that I have a small "world". Very few social contacts, so if I make a mistake and lose one, the consequences will be big. I need to find a way to expand the number of persons I know, but honestly don't know how.

That's a good point I think. But, you know, when you have a kind of invisible wall that seems to prevent you from experiencing anything the same way everyone does, I find it natural to grow a fixation on it. It's not sane, but "normal".

I know I should try to move on, but right now, it seems like they are dictating my life and I don't even know how to walk away from them.

there's actually very little walking to do.

just focus your attention elsewhere. something positive, preferably. and keep doing it.

what the fuck past ikt

oh is this srs hour

fuck

I used to find 20c comfy but now I feel cold even at 25c amI dying

Dunno. I can be extreme sometimes. Hence my obsession about needing to control myself.

That's the difficult point. My pessimistic mindset is a huge problem.

Come share your despair with us my friend ! It's THERAPY TIME.

yes

I think I have been dying for the past decades

you can control yourself. maybe meds will help with that.

but obsessing about it is almost never the answer. or has it worked for you before?

your brain and body actually break under stress.

I don't know. I don't think I can compare actually, it's been a long time since I released control.

I know. I experienced it a few times.

why does the subject of pedophilia always reduce people to drooling retards?

then if you're happy, it doesn't matter.

how do you mean you've experienced it a few times?

when i was an early tween i was friends with this kid i went to church with. his father would drive me home sometimes alone and tell me how i could live with them. it was weird to me to hear that but i thought nothing of it. he would hug me a lot when greating me and asked me to flex my muscles sometimes. again it was weird but thought nothing of it. after months of this one day while driving me home he took a turn that was abnormal. we eventually reached a very secluded part of the woods. and that didnt end well

so later after never telling anyone it turns out he was also addicted to crack. he would sell his home appliances to fund it. one time he tried to get into my house. after seeing it was locked he rang the door bell. seeing his silhouette in the window i ran to my room and let my grandmother answer. she told me he asked her for money for he and his wifes anniversary. i shudder to imagine what his plan was if the door was unlocked.

so he got found out. not the part with me but the other parts. kids got taken away and were adopted.

because the subjective of pedophilia tends to be a victim.

*subject

Maybe there's a good reason my shit isn't working.

Virtue signalling maybe

yikes.

the same is true of any other legitimate crime though

likely, but that doesn't explain why everyone insists on being fucking dishonest about it

People are dishonest?

hm. it would be insensitive to call you a slut.

Sup bitches~?

why are you user

book reading :/
you?

communtiy wide protectivity. is there such thing as a healthy attraction to children?

Just woke up and am getting dressed. Checked my reddit post which had good results. We're gonna try to find something to eat.

VISUAL STUDIO DON'T CRASH ON ME

I've been having that issue today, had to reinstall it. Go me.

reddit post?

no, but does that necessitate dishonest accusations?

Because that's literally the commonly accepted extreme of the evil spectrum.

Mental breakdowns. Ugly ones. If you think a movie villain laughing maniacally is unrealistic and scary, wait 'til you witness me in action.

And now my life seems so much better. Joke aside, I hope it didn't affect you too much.

reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/comments/5weiq0/am_i_cute_yet/

soup was nice

I was speaking of other people's flaws.
Your own flaws also need acceptance to an extend though.

It's better to have a few good contacts than lots of bad ones. I personally enjoy thinking about the worst case scenario and then accepting that it could happen.
You might fail in keeping them, you might fail into making new contacts. But it might also turn out okay.
However that's where confidence comes in again.

It crashed RIGHT when I cut a chunk of code to move it somewhere else too.

Fucking FUCK

that's a different issue.

little to do with the reaction towards outrage towards it.

feel worse for the kids. dunno where they ended up

Well I have a project due in 2 weeks, and it keep crashing every time I try to debug, yet when I do it on my friends laptop, it works without issue.

that's you at your worst. what is Adachi when he's at his best?

is he being that now? if you say you know yourself so well.

The worst.

Oh well, still better than that it crashes only when run on the test system.

you don't know the half of it.

Yeah, but I'm kinda starving for affection. Yeah, I know, that doesn't sound very serious, but I'm kind of an affection freak. I just hope it's not too much because I need it for self-acceptance.

Ugh. True.

Heeeeh I still think being able to dramatically break in a fit of crying/laughing is a pretty unique perk, so yeah, "at my worst", I don't know.
Me at my best... I can whistle with my throat only. Does that count ?

If you cant handle me at my didly you don't deserve me at my widdly

I need to clone myself so I can slap myself.

deflecting. this does sound like a confidence issue.

I'm flawless.

like we've all had bad days.

like ive had to walk a few miles to get from school to home a few times. and temps in the south can get bad

i think that experience sort've ruined religion for me. for now anyway

Cool

What do you think would happen if you were given a ton of attention though?

Yeah I guess that's true, but I'll get it by once I fix it!

This is a reply.

Do you happen to be well versed in C++?

Or, actually, just anything with classes and stuff.

that narcissism could use a little work.

I'm basically objectively perfect.

Not well versed, but I know about classes and what not.

is it a uniquely American thing to teach your male children they aren't allowed to have feelings or is that global

same

Distinctly American

that's a healthy way of thinking.

Hey, I don't know anyone else who can whistle with the throat !
But you might be right. I have a hard time realizing when I'm being "good", and I tend to reject any kind of success as if it was not mine.

I think religion as an institution is destined to fail. When faith becomes structured, I don't think it can be called faith anymore.

That depends. The important part for it to work is for it to be genuine, so fluctuating depending on my actions. Positive attention alone would make me feel better, but if I gain it regardless of my actions, then I wouldn't be able to learn anything about how to please people and avoid hurting them.

This is a confused reply.

I hope it's only American. Because I can avoid a country but not this planet.

the aloof father has been a running theme in movies for a while now.

I'm rather perplexed about my application, would you mind looking at it? I just can't figure out how it works and I'd like to make things simpler/more maintainable.

Yes.

It's better than the opposite!

This is a reply to a confused reply to a reply.

in these godless times, protestants tend to blend in.

meh i try to be good. god lets a lot of bad shit go unpunished so if he doesnt accept me for at least trying i sortve dont think he is worth worshiping

not that i believe in him. though i blame him for a lot despite that. it's nice to have something to blame thats not me

oh you too?

Thank god

wow, not bad

and?

thats the problem, whenever it enters a discussion people cant fucking help but lie, and its fucking disgusting

Well yeah you are describing what real contact is.
Which is mostly mixed up.
But what if you were given all this contact incredibly much, if many people were to flock to hang with you and talk to you. And message you when you are alone. Would that fix it?

I could give it a try, but I can't promise any results since I'm rather bad at coding myself, but I'll give it a try none the less.

:p

Me too thanks.

Well it's not a matter people are supportive of lmao

github.com/E66666666/GTAVManualTransmission/tree/MultipleDevices/Gears

So, uh, the resolving of the device/setting/input combination is a pita and idk where to start

nvm actually

I mean you can look around and I'd appreciate some criticism but idk where I want to go with this.

ruminating for an answer you don't need and certainly won't find out by ruminating.

certainly not if it hinders experience.

sigh

god i wish that were me

What is "that"?

Why sigh
I upboat

Well once I've got Visual studio redownloaded I'll give it a looking too.

are you fucking kidding me THIS IS JUST A PROGRAM

Eh nvm then

Time to chop it up :3

i regret every conversation ive had today so far

im just memeing

Nice meme.

you used His name in vain as a gesture.

The day the guy comes to look at my internet box there is a whole town outage.
Fuck me.

Sup?

This is a confused gif to a reply to a confused reply to a reply.

I've never thought that you could believe in God just to have a fictional character to blame withut hurting anyone. This is genius !

When dealing with extremes people become irrational.

I don't know. If that happened suddenly I would never consider it as genuine, and I would just feel like everyone would try to deceive me (happened in the past). I think for it to work it would need to be the result of something I did, but I have no idea what to do in order to obtain that.

Dunno. Honestly, I'm kinda lost with this stuff.

what a strange and emotionally damaging tradition
i guess the idea is you can work yourself to death without thinking as much if you have no feelings

We all live in America, my dude
just hope that specific little trait doesn't infect the rest of the planet
can't be having a dozen billion self hating, broken men

What the fricken' heck!?
How can people be so... so heckin' bad!?

Neat

Why is America the country with the dominant ideology in the West dammit ?

I'm sorry.
I just got really steamed there.

I shall repent for my language.

Doesn't that imply that you're striving for something that cannot be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

I will pray for you.

Good. Give up thinking these ruminations. They're tiresome, are they not?

Eh, fuck it. I am off to work.

teehee thank you

I just think maybe its a transition from ye older generation that didn't teally grasp the whole emotions in public thang. I mean i say its an American thing because that thinking has been out of Britain for a generation or two.
I say this from my experience
For all i know it could be a regular thing in otjer parts of the country
I think with the coming/recognition of mental health it has become more acceptable to be in touch with your feels

they know not what they do.

Sterkte!

Have a good day at work.

I see elma did a moogs

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE

Size? I have no fucking idea.
All I know is at this rate, Americans will have nowhere to go to escape our own shitty culture
imagine going on a safari and running into a mcdonalds

still a pretty huge stigma surrounding it
around here, at least
upstate new york therapy is for pussies and the mentally ill, who basically don't deserve to live

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

I'm sorry, Dad.
I just got really... really steamed.

Not really. See, I do stuff that is supposed to create a reaction. But it doesn't happen, positive or negative (or I'm too autistic to recognize this reaction). So I guess I'd like people to be more clear about what the result of my action is, and if there is affection towards me to display it better.

Oh. Right. Fuck.

Absolutely.

You're welcome. This would be life-changing if I had the ability to believe in an absolute Creator.

*shudders with disgust*

Going to play some League, sorry if I answer slowly.

Lol, there you go fam

don't come back

But now you lie the solution with others.
Who are out of your control.

You're welcome.

put a dollar in the curse jar and go to your room!!!

right? I love a good chunk of things about my country and even I'm horrified

that's the mentality in public, anyway
the fact that there's a 2 year waiting list for the psych aspect at the clinic kind of gives away that most people are fucking broken and just not willing to admit it in public
probably also responsible for the skyrocketing male suicide rate lmao
good stuff

Yeah, Britain has a high male suicide rate too.
Thats why a year or two ago they started a big public drive to get men more open in public with their feelings.
I mean i tend to be rather open for the most part.
I dunno.

I did what now?

Okay.

But I need feedback to improve social skills.

Many things are horrifying in America.

butthole

So you're fearful, not confident, can't understand what people's reactions are but still somehow want to improve social skills?

Social contacts are practically what make us humans. I can't give up no matter how difficult it is.

that last pic tho

i know, but retardation and dishonesty

not usually

I'm not saying you should give up on social contact.
I'm saying that it might be better to fix something else first instead.

Fix...... THIS Animu Administration

whatd we do

Gonna bust this mess wider than a Richard Nixon deepthroat

But, rolling heads.

you keep digging and you'll go 'missing'

saved

hello cuties

ikr
made in the days of /int/ relevancy

In fact, i don't know why I bothered
I didn't find anything
H-heh

ayy nezi

good old /int/

Did you miss the 69 pic?

Relink

of course you didnt

this is a legitimate operation after all, right?

how are you today, love?

Yes

angry, angry about autists

you?

good

stop this

the only thing those fucks need to roll is a joint

why? :(

been watching the whole milo thing?

Never

who is milo

the ex-editor of breitbart

Milo the pedo enabler

I don't know who that is, or what breitbart is

Sounds pretty cool

well, he was a journalist for them, and pretty much propelled them to their current popularity, only journalists from the mainstream media dug through a couple of year old livestreams to accuse him of being a pedophile apologist because he took a nuanced perspective on the issue of underage sex, even though he ultimately concluded in both streams that underage sex with adults is bad and the age of consent is fine as it is.

But the problems you mentionned are mainly due to my social depravation. So I don't see any other way.

Milo believes in pedophilia

No they are not.
I think the problems are the origin, not the cause.

honestly the sheer amount of dishonesty around it disgusts me. i expect it from the MSM, but not the likes of thunderfoot.

Strangle

I bought a floppy flexible ruler

y

*evil chuckle*

to measure shorter curved stuff and to measure stuff that can get damaged by hard plastic ones

Lewd.

So your dick?

New

so milo is still a good guy or no