Does anyone else remember Chris Dorner, and more specifically, the 4chan reaction to him...

Does anyone else remember Chris Dorner, and more specifically, the 4chan reaction to him? Remember how everyone was cheering him on for killing pigs? If this happened today they'd all be cop sucking like mad, calling for daddy Trump to declare marshal law. It really is a good example of how the internet has become a tool of porky in recent years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I choose to believe Dorner is still out there somewhere plotting his ultimate attack on the LAPD

good times op

Holla Forums made some great maymays about it

I remember that. Yeah, it was great. Good time, when internet counterculture was actually anti-establishment.

That's because back then the average Holla Forumsack was still at the Libertarian phase, one of the earlier stages every white nationalist goes through.

I went through my libertarian phase and came thru as a left libertarian. To me libertsrianism was my stepping stone to leftism, its certainly more rebelious than being a neocon like I was raised.

He really showed how cowardly most cops are in real life.

I still tell myself every day that he faked it and has been plotting the biggest insurrection in US history deep innawoods.

I would stand in line for this.

If it happens now Holla Forums would still be cheering for him.

After all, Holla Forums just cheers for the Oregon takeover last year.

It would be a spectacle the likes of which have never been seen before.
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

We need this movie.

It really is incredible that only a couple years ago Holla Forums cheered for a black man killing cops and citing racism in the police department as his motivation.

Anti-cop sentiment has been strongly connected to the left and BLM that Holla Forums would just be contrarian about it. Dorner would just be called some "BLM coon" or whatever and be thrown with in bin with liberals who think holding signs is the way to change things.
These are the same guys that support net neutrality because Trump does, that should say enough.

My comrades!
DORN IT UP HARDER

Literally the last time I had fun on Holla Forums

2012 election night was fun too. Neocons damage controlling and being laughed at by every board including Holla Forums themselves.

True that. Same goes for Alex Jones and the Infowars crowd. They used to be the most outspoken against police militarization and the rampant, unchecked violations of their authority, but as soon as Black Lives Matter came on the scene they all started calling them terrorists and tweeting with #BlueLivesMatter.

Dorner was hilarious, but it's what made my annoying ledditor friends start posting on Holla Forums. Should I feel responsible for the "im PROUD 2 be an annoying newfag" attitude fostered on there?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

Nah, most of the newfags flooded during the Zimmerman trial.

That shit was amazing. Loved those threads.

Fuck yeah, son.

from his wiki

no matter how much they call him, he'll never come