Anyone else feeling hopeless? It seems like the rightists have all the momentum right now...

Anyone else feeling hopeless? It seems like the rightists have all the momentum right now. It's like they have all the brutal shit on their side, stuff like HBD, gender-essentialism, etc. We look at things for what they should be, they side with things that are "real". I'm not sure what I'm getting at here, but it's getting me pretty blackpilled.

No they don't. They're busy b'awwing about Le Penis losing.
I don't think I've ever seen Holla Forums concern troll threads so low-energy! A real mess! Sad!

Rightists are doomed to fail because they put stock in things that will become obsolete (gender roles, essentialism, genes, race, nationality, etc.,) with the continuation of technology and improving social relations. Any momentum is ultimately a delaying of the inevitable.

lol none of those are even going to be obsolete unless we change and become cyborgs or something

Yes they will as productive forces keep becoming more effective and less demanding of labor input.

They've lost in France, Netherlands and other places and Trump is cucking them pretty hard.
A few opportunists shouting reactionary bullshit and making some bucks out of retards online doesn't mean the right really have a momentum going on.

lol the opposite is happening,
companies are stocking up wares(to avoid dropping prices and keep up production) and hiding profits offshore

We don't even have to be cyborgs really, although that will happen anyway.

Doesn't matter. Whether it happens next year or 15 from now is irrelevant. My original point was that rightists will not survive forever, not about potential time frames.

That leads to less and less of labor input. Automatization is the major factor in need for less manufacturing too. More effective production output can only lead to fewer and smaller manufacturing plants.

When Trump gets impeached, you're gonna see some serious shit.

The entire political apparatus in France came out against Le Pen and she still got 10 million votes in an election that saw one of the lowest recorded turnouts.

No single party has ever had a majority in the Netherlands. Before the election the other parties agreed to combine votes if the jew lover won too many. Even still they saw a higher number of votes than they've ever got.

I think this libshit like LOL U LOSE DRUMPSERFS really clouds your mind about the bigger changes that are happening but then again why should I care if you stay ignorant.

You sound like american who does not understand the nature of European politics. due to more representative voting systems along side with multi-party systems its extremely unlikely that one party could centralize power around itself without joining some type of coalition or another. Hitler was lucky exception to this rule thanks to Reichstag Fire Decree.

Do you think little girls are hot?

is it normal for every other party to endorse a neoliberal over there during a 2 way election????

ancaps make me sick

Presidential elections are in most cases merely symbolic due weakened statuses of presidencies(France is acute exception to this). Its more about the person running than their party affiliation.

Think it form parties perspective; why would you support someone who is deadset in their policies due to populism as opposed to supporting someone who is centrist and can be made to change is policies?

So you guys are communists, да? You want everyone to be paid the same and all that shit?

Any athiests here? Answer me this: if God doesn't exist, then how come angels are walking this earth?

you're a right libertarian

wow that almost seems like the system was made to promote and select centrist neoliberals how crazy is that lol

Yes. What are you?

Not the presidential elections since even Mélenchon almost had enough votes(due to first-past the post nature of presidential elections) and the fact that Le Pen got into the second round it just shows that majority of the country does not support extremes of either end.

partial representation does give certain advantage for established parties trough in more regional elections.

like pottery

What's wrong with right-libertarianism? What is better about your ideology?

Control over the idiotic masses who do not know what is best for them. There can be no effective social engineering without force and sanctioned violence.

We're not pedophiles

wtf no

also leave. pedophilia is bourgeoisie. not to mention gross for reasons completely unrelated to class.

right-"libertarianism" is a contradiction

I believe in freedom of speech and privacy. You should be able to do pretty much whatever you want except killing or raping. Capitalism is a good economic system.

Little girls are beautiful. They are the the angels walking this earth. Sometimes I pray to God thanking him for making me a pedophile so I can admire the beauty of these majestic angels.

Once the electoral college does it meme magic of electing a president with only 12 states… We will find out what happens next.

That's a blind belief in progress. I wish you were right but the actual state of the world seems to deny that.