There are people on this board who unironically claim that the Holodomor never happened

Some of you Stalin worshippers never cease to amaze me. Is this just because Holla Forums claims that the Holocaust never happened, or do you actually believe this?

There are also some people here who claim that the Holodomor was an accident rather than a deliberate policy to starve Ukrainians, which is equally naive and stupid. For it to have been an accident, the Soviet leadership would have had to been completely retarded, which it obviously wasn't.

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It happened but not on purpose.

stalin didnt have a weather machine

it did happen, but remember this was for the 5year plan, the great leap to get Soviet Union out of the tsarist ages

it was kind of retarded tho

Almost nobody here could say if it happened or not, we weren't there. What does it matter if it did happen anyway?

I don't think the idea was to depopulate the ukraine, but shit happens.

Not a Stalinist. Famine happened, but it wasn't engineered and the name Holodomor just promotes the myth that it was a genocide. No vaguely respectable historian has supported the Holodomor myth since we got access to Soviet archives.

It was only called "holodomor" by Ukrainian nazis so that it would help to distract from the nazi holocaust in the post-war era. It never happened.

I didn't know Holla Forums was this retarded. Do yourselves a favour and read this, will you:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Joke:
Broke:
Woke:

Looks like someone got Fs on his history projects

The Holodomar happened but it wasn't an intentional genocide
Not even Robert conquest claims it was anymore

Genuine question to those of you who claim that the Holodomor was an accident: are you saying that Stalin thought it would be okay to confiscate most of these peoples' food because he didn't understand that they needed food to survive?

Truth.

Kulaks were hoarding during a famine. It was a hard time for everyone.

So Stalin decided to take almost all of their food away, not knowing that this would cause them to starve by the millions?

You've neither read the article nor checked its sources, have you?

Honestly I really don't understand how "the famine in Ukraine happened purely through Soviet incompetence" is much superior to "the famine in Ukraine happened because Stalin hated holol kulaks"

No he just didn't give a shit and used it to feed the urban populations and help other effected areas like caucuses and Uzbekistan.

It was literally caused by bad weather as world renowned agricultural historian Mark Tauger argues quite persuasively. He did research using Ukrainian sources on the famine and couldn't find any evidence of a genocide.

Btw before you accuse him of having some leftist bias he also argued that the Brits didn't intentionally cause the 1943 famine in India that killed millions and that caused some butthurt among Hindu nationalists and some on the Indian left. I think the guy genuinely calls it as he sees it tbh.

Greeks are literally starving to death because autistic Germans think unpayable debts should still be paid.
Does this mean we should now treat German pensioners as murderous psycopaths?
Or do we say that a myopic focus on procedures and principles can wreak catastrophic devastation.

Gulag yourself porky

Look, the lefty cuck is trying to be edgy. How cute!

There was a famine - it just wasn't intentional.

There was a naturally caused famine and Kulaks made it worse through terror, so they got what they had coming. Ever since they're whining and spread their fascist propaganda against the Soviet Union, Stalin and communism in general.

What really did happen however was the starvation to death of over 7 million americans during the great depression. Neither was this on purpose however it also wasn't caused through social unrest by one class against the other or just a natural occurance, but the inherent flaws of capitalism itself that did this.

Of course Holodomor happened. I just agree it was for the best, because in the long run the people that died were too corrupted too live in society. Stalin did the right choice.
Now if millions died? No way, that's propaganda from the americans

Rolled 6, 12 = 18 (2d147)
we should treat the germans as heroes
greeks are worthless people (if you can even call them people) who contribute nothing to the world anymore
they all deserve to starve to death

Are you joking?

"Soviet Ukraine" should be "Ukrainian SSR"
Pretty amazing OC though.

kek'd

All Germany really contributes is novel ways to destroy Europe.

wtf i love germany now