Untitled

twitter.com/edwardnh/status/861277358715752451

Macron 47% Le Pen 28% Neither 25%

The ride never ends.

Neither 25% is pretty good tbh.

I'm sorry, but did you actually expect Le Pen to be an anti-globalist hero for France?

Have you still not learned a thing from Trump?

We're fucked either way.

Yeah sure, because LePen would have been any less of a capitalist.

I don't get it, did Macron win the election or something?

Yes by a large margin.

Trump is bound to a shitty republican party and was a oneday fly.

Though I would doubt Le Pen would get much done except put a hold onto the EU and mass immigration causing intentional chaos to benefit a coorporate elite.

This. As long as nobody wants to remove people seated for years at ministries who make the actual policies, nothing will change. Change of course is possible, but it should be done on a platform to demolish structures that enable the elite to run rampant. And of course that elite should also be impaired sufficiently (in the form of imprisonment or else) so that they can't counter your governing structure

Bretty gud, people must be getting really tired of this shit

Seriously? Come on frogs.

what?
everyone already knew that LePen was going to lose. there's no reason to vote for macaroni as a leftist

More people should've voted neither, imagine in neither had beaten the far right candidate.

Noice, kept Macron from a clean majority. So he can't act as if he has any kind of mandate.

Those were /ourguys/ tho, Fillon's base voted Macaroni give me the globalistoni

It's true though.

It's okay, Holla Forums. You'll get over it eventually.

Trips of truth.

Dubs. Voting for lesser evil confirmed to be anti-marxist.

Can we not do this.

not chosing a side is reddit tier faggotry, so who did you support letypol?

I support the ghost of Karl Marx and nothing less.

ni patrie ni patron fagget

I supported not wasting my time fucking pol retard. You should have just spend your time sucking black dick like you always do.

No its old school 4chan tier since the chanology days of le both anonymous and scientology r stoopid.

tbh in a few years I wouldn't mind Asserism becoming mainstream

Thinking you have to pick sides on everything is the real reddit tier faggotry

melenchon

Did it ever cross your mind that between eating shit and eating shit, not eating shit could be the right choice?

In the choice between neo-liberal lapdog to capitalism and neo-liberal lapdog to capitalism who also dogwhistles a fuckton of racism, I'd rather not choose at all, because both are pretty shit

She personally isn't. She goes with what's popular. Her deputy Philippot has -some- asserist tendencies and pushed her towards that because it sells to her working class voting base.

He's fucked

I don't think so. His own party is tiny and won't win many MPs. Les Republicains (main right-wing party) is likely to have most MPs. His neoliberal policies won't be opposed by them. They are likely to vote for them while letting him take the blame for the consequences. He might only meet some problem to pass his SJW societal bills.

Actually seat projection has EM retaining PS' old majority. You have to remember just how fucking many people defected.

The more time I spend reading this politics shit, the more I think that voting is actually irrelevant because:

Right wing attracts the army, young males, combat experienced, innawoods types, and actual intelligentsia (people who do well in the industry, business, private sector, technology).
Left wing attracts women, fat people, de-generates of all kinds, lifestyles, college retards, welfare cases, etc.

I am sorry to say but I just do not see any leftist ideals winning or even working out in the pre-scarcity politics, economy, lawmaking, diplomacy, etc.
There's no infinite shit out there, there are shortages, we do not have infinite resources, we are all overcrowded, we all gotta compete for shit, equality keeps failing us to the point I dont even know if such a thing is even desirable.

Making world a better place doesnt mean better for everyone, and right wing invests in weapons and fighting capacity while leftists invest in environments, charities, ngos, welfare, etc.
Things are becoming more and more bad, and when they eventually get bad enough, well, the whole philosophy of right wing is preparing for the worst.

Rich people are not the same thing as smart people Holla Forums. Please learn to contain your autism. You might actually get laid someday if you do.

*sniffs* this ideology is 100% pure

The second tour went as good as it could without Melenchon in it.

I'm very pleased and hopeful for the legislatives.

This post has copypasta potential.

In mainland Europe the Intelligentsia AND a large part of the rich vote "left-wing" (=liberal socdem, not commie).

Nah. good would have been a narrower 55/45 victory with twice as many non-voters.

No, this is better because FN would have been making waves about such a close margin. Everyone knows nearly half of Macron's voters don't even like him so this way is better.

Le Pen was overwhelmingly rejected.

Macron was rejected.

Unfortunately that's not how the media is spinning it.

This. Any victory for Neoliberalism, no matter how narrow, will be portrayed by the corporate media as a resounding win and used as evidence of a mandate. The only way to kill liberalism is to either let proto-fascism win or get actual leftists into power.

Nobody in France cares, man. Melenchon now has a very real shot in 2022, and the parliamentary elections are going to go well.

The only downside is the material harm Macron will wreak.

> let proto-fascism win
No, fuck off.

Do you think that matters? The media will drill it into the heads of people that Macron can do whatever he wants because "muh fascists"

Just because you're comically susceptible to media direction doesn't mean the French people are. The amount of people who voted for neither (not 25% but actually around 36%) proves that.

You're joking right? The Reason Macron, a complete outsider, even reached the second round is because he was promoted extremely hard by the media from the beginning. The French people have proved themselves extremely susceptible to media direction.

In the first round 76% of people did not vote for Macron. In the second round 57% did not vote for him, and this was in an election where his opponent was a fascist.

Please learn French before commenting on this subject again.

Most basic bitch libertarians on my normie book support Macron over Le Pen. I choose Le Pen.

I swear to God, part of me wishes the fascist had won just so I wouldn't have to witness these smug fuckers gloating.

That's why it is so important that these reactionaries win.

Melenchon would've won

Where do you stand on the idea of voting for reactionaries just to bring the revolution about faster?

voting for neoliberals is more accelerationist than voting for nationalists

The "nationalists" are neoliberals. Capitalists cannot be nationalist anymore due to the nature of globalization. Thus why Trump is now walking away from a lot of his economic saber rattling. Neoliberals make liberals happy and allow the media to continue feeding the proles ideology in place of concrete concessions. Straight up reactionary nationalists shock the liberals and proles alike and shatter many of their ideological assumptions. It also helps to empower the true left by removing the fake left from the political scene.

retarded drivel

For fuck's sake, this isn't how accelerationism works.

yellow = macaroni
blue = le pen

Holy shit

Nick Land hijacked the term. He and his followers can go fuck themselves. That is exactly how it works.

Oh wow great job frenchies. Now the MSM can claim that Macron has a mandate and help promote his policies. What an oustanding victory for the """left"""!

if they ever claim this anyone can just point to this

No. Go fuck yourself.

People who don't know who they're voting for should have no right to vote.

Only around 11% of the population voted for him, you want to drop that down to 5%?