PewDiePie is a Porky apologist, defending wage-slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=u4_6tUqKPCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4m10s

(watch until 8:10)

PewDiePie defended wage slavery and corporations having powers over the personal lives of their employees.

Leaving a few comments/tweets and calling him out on his redpilling bullshit would seem appropriate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suma_(co-operative)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers'_self-management#The_f.C3.A1bricas_recuperadas_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you expect a multimillionaire leisure elite to not support the status quo?

Read the comments, a bunch of kids agreeing with him, just because he said it. He's the most subscribed channel on YouTube and has millions of mostly young viewers, impressionable people, I think his political opinions matter a little bit more than they normally would.

Can we at least agree that smoking bans on most workplaces have been a positive thing?

CALL HIM A NAZI

He comes from an extremely wealthy jewish family. He lives outside of Sweden to avoid paying taxes. He is a parasite who needs to be raped and then castrated.

Swedish government doesn't deserve any taxes. Everyone should go on welfare, stop paying taxes and accelerate the collapse of that pork factory.

your alternative or argument is what precisely?

If you have to ask that, Leftypol isn't the place for you. The shorter answer, democratic workplaces,

Fucking what, is he really that stupid? Somebody fucking shoot this Swedish cuck.

So mob rule?
that's meaningless in terms of governance, rules and duties and doesn't necessitate fair or even good outcomes.

Ok, but I don't know what you want us to do. We're not exactly going to convince someone who leads a bourgeois lifestyle to sympathize with our viewpoints. You want us to get into arguments with the literal children that make up his audience?

Yeah, an authoritarian workplace where one or a select handful of people dictate the rules and duties and keep all the profit is the surefire way to ensure fair or even good outcomes.

Isn't this also the same guy who moaned constantly about getting shitcanned by his network because he wouldn't lay off the nazi memes?

this cuck millionaire who produces non-stop whining videos about how youtube wont give him as much money as he thinks he deserves and how it's unfair that people have opinions about his edgy humor. I don't know what even his "brand" is now. I first heard of him when he was screaming and making rape jokes while playing shitty horror games. back in the "barrels and chairs" era.

If you wish to do it, sure, I won't stop you, I was thinking more in the sense of sending more commie memes his way(especially on Twitter) and shitposting about it, best case scenario, he endorses it ironically, worst case scenario.some of the kids see that the bullshit he spews is not the unquestionable truth. Seriously, look at the comments, it's sick.

His Brand is being an edgy fuckboi trying to make as much money as possible off his subscribers with and endless stream of vlogs, brand deals, and cheap face cam videos. 50% of his videos now are just him browsing the internet. Any youtuber that says they respect pewdiepie and his content is just a hack trying to profit off his fanbase.

Lol wut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporation

>Suma, a cooperative with an annual revenue of 40 million pounds, having only 160 employee-owners en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suma_(co-operative)

>The Argentinian labour movements retaking closed companies and creating cooperatives, effectively saving Argentina's economy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers'_self-management#The_f.C3.A1bricas_recuperadas_movement

Meme brigading. The word I was looking for is meme brigading.

I wasn't serious in the slightest, suggesting you argue with his fans. I asked that because I just don't get what you want. Now, I understand you want to try and convince one of the richest people to come out of the world of Internet media to back an ideology that would disrupt his leisurely lifestyle. It all just sounds like a waste of time. He isn't going to become a leftist because some people from a board with a population less that 1K people tweet memes at him.

Agree, convincing him will be impossible. As I said, it's about showing his audience that his views are not the unquestioned truth, the point is to ridicule his opinion, so hopefully the kids watching him won't be redpilled into his bullshit.

no

oh look, a proper Autism Level for someone who watch e-celebs

iq

The WSJ hack-job that targeted him was extremely unfair.

who cares?

He's making fun of the I quit buzzfeed memes and spewed stupid shit while doing it. What's there not to get?

People who watch tripe like this only have revolutionary potential as fertilizer for the collective farms.

The alt-right has been leading a "memetic" campaign on Pewdiepie trying to label him as alt-right. Basically, they want to "meme" Felix the Nazi into existence. They do this because they correctly recognize events like gamergate as being extremely effective at growing their base of support and that every time some popular personality was unfairly pilloried it made them and their fans sympathetic to the alternative-right's perspective. They have been successful with Pewdiepie (for example, saying he's "redpilling people") and have been taking huge advantage of opportunities the fake controversies they have created around him to inject their ideology into his giant fanbase.

For the time being, Pewdiepie is not a Nazi, he's not alt-right, and he's probably more sympathetic to leftism than the right, and isn't not a good idea to accept the alt-right's framing when talking about him.

edgy.

Holla Forums and the daily stormer created that meme to take advantage of the blacklash, which they did very successfully.

Out of all the controversial things he's said you're pissed off bout his anarcuck rhetoric which most Millennials are brainwashed by to a degree?

Holy fuck, meme magic is real!

Praise Stalin!

Yes, it is when you do this
1. make a bunch of threads that say "is pewdiepie /ourguy/" until it gets the attention of someone with a blog
2. that person naturally decries pewdiepie as being /theirguy/
3. go to pewdiepie and his fans and act like your on his side against being slandered

Being dead serious. Consuming this kind of "entertainment" is the symptom of someone who is a living dead, whose identity has fully dissolved into the information stream of liquid modernity. There is not a person left in there to be salvaged.

As posted on a chan, the height of culture.

Yes, smoking should be banned everywhere.

yeah I'm sure he's gonna read them

It's not for him, it's for the kids that watch him. Considering this has been written multiple times, excepting people to read may be a bit too much of a demand.

Youtube comments don't even work like that though, it's a total circlejerk, everything that doesn't get thumbs up gets slid, nobody would even see it.

yeah, that's why I suggested earlier to spend most of the attention directly on his Twitter..

gee

wow some rich muh privileged low t Swedish faggot who's never had to work in his life isn't a leftist? SHOCKER

You fucking can't make children into communists with a few dank memes. They are not workers, life is nice and easy for them with bright future.

They aren't actual children, they're 12-17. And the alti-right does this kinda shit all the time, how do you think they managed to grow that quickly? The edgy teens spread their memes.

Shit thread but this is a great line. Absolute truth for every western nation.

Speak for yourself, life sucked for me in childhood too

Were you expecting anything different?

wew

I think he had a couple of jobs before being gay on youtube for a living.

You now have 30 seconds to explain what the 'alt right' is without simply using the classical definition for the far right.

Go…

The alt-right are a internet subculture consisting of far-righters. What seets them apart from regular righ-wingers on the internet is their tactics, the way they spread their ideas and present themselves, which is mainly through memes, redpiling, being ironic and other toxic shit.

Gee, who would have guessed?
Take this to the e-celeb thread.

This goes for Jon and Pewd, holy shit the hypocrecy.

jon was hated by Holla Forums?
also, jon is not fascist, he is nazbol

Jon is just an idiot. He fell for one of Holla Forums's unsourced jpegs and got burned pretty badly for it.

when?
which one?

Holla Forums has been Holla Forums 2.0. since late 2014.

Remember when it was understood that pewdiepie and his entire fanbase were irredeemable cancer? Those were the days.

During his debate with that one faggot streamer he claimed that rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites. Of course there is basically no evidence for this other than a Holla Forums meme image. Later on Holla Forums dug up some facts about incarceration rates (which do not mean that blacks are committing more crimes, just that they are getting caught more often) in order to vindicate him but it didn't work.

this thread is garbage

He used to be a hotdog vender.

As in not even leaving designated areas? Fuck that.

no smoking

MFW Pewdiepie owns his own means of production

Why not compare rich whites with rich blacks and poor blacks with poor whites?

These are the same assholes that hated Doom- a game where you kill demons and destroy the devil- because "it has satanic imagery". The same assholes that gave us Jack Thompson, a right-wing anti-gay nut that wanted to destroy video games

well i know he has admitted that he supported the moderate party(neoliberals) here in sweden.
i also know he hated the sweden democrats because "muh racism".
but then he realized he could make a buck out off the aut righters he started to pander to them

So basically he's a normie who isn't educated on left wing political ideology?