Alright, Holla Forums, redpill me on this retarded owl. Why does porky worship mammon?

Alright, Holla Forums, redpill me on this retarded owl. Why does porky worship mammon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuBe93FMiJc?t=21
youtu.be/UtDDMfKYfMg?t=27m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, shhhh, it's just a porky distraction club.

Nothing to see here, goy. Onward with the class struggle!

They're just fucking with you fam, Alex Jones is a CIA asset

youtu.be/yuBe93FMiJc?t=21

Holla Forums doesn't really hate the rich, they just hate their slightly well off Republican dads for not buying them their hormone replacement therapy pills

I doubt they take it seriously. More likely it's just a social club.

Tbh I have to blame chans for the infestation of traps and transsexuals. I swear I did even not know that they were a thing before I started lurking.

shit b8 m8 0/8

lol yea and why's that? because I don't believe in god owls the rich worship?

And what's Holla Forums's alternative, become a staunch christian and fight the demon worshipping rich? I think I'll just stick to fighting the rich and skip the religious bullshit

Go back to larping faggot.

There is literally nothing wrong with LARPing.

This. It's just a bunch of bored rich people.

According to the Angelology Mammon used to be the Angel of Foresight, before he sided with Lucifer and became the Angel of Greed.
Fallen Angels not only lose their ability, but become their opposite as well.
So basically Mammon is all about shortsighted greed, regardless the consequences.
Of course Porky will worship him.

Why does Holla Forums like to project their shitty character upon others?
Wanna talk?

anybody got that pic of estrogen pills on top of a copy of Mein Kampf?

fuck off liberal

im 3x more white than this dude yet he is the one telling me about muh ancestry

The you have a rich Republican Dad and a poor working class mother who hate each other got divorced and this dichotomy probably lead me to the ideological conclusions I arrived at today.

Just because you want to justify your sins via agency of "gender identity" it does not make them right.

Reactionaries = worship Mammon while pretending not to worship Moloch
Liberals = worship Moloch while pretending not to worship Mammon

damn i hate "spookposting" but serious lolspooks

jews

Based. Matt Christman was talking about this recently.

What is so bad about people living more virtuous lives comrade?

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€micksπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Why do people always call it Moloch? Isn't Moloch supposed to be a bull?

Yay another Christian on this board!

fuck you and your social democracy

christianity is reactionary af and has no place in a full communist society

read some history books friend.

Literally the least reactionary religion on this planet comrade. Without it, there might have never been abolition of slavery early as it happened.

hahahahahaha

It was the christian rulers, clergymen and preachers who ultimately brought slavery to its end. Without them we might still have ISIS- like slave trade operations going on but in much larger scale. This is not even to mention how unable Asian nations were in abolition of slavery, not to mention rest of the world.

It's an owl.

The Alex Jones thing was completely fucking hilarious. He gets in, and you know the thing he goes for is SPOOKY SATAN. I take the accusations of rape and abuse and all sorts of stuff going on at Boho Grove seriously enough that I don't have time for this retarded fixation everyone on the right end of this has with what gods the elites worship. Most of the time the answer is going to be "none" or "their dicks." Even I go out in the woods and do neo-pagan ritual shit, a principal difference is that I don't bring a bunch of hookers and abducted children along with me.

The owl is a great spooky symbol, though.

Fuck off christfag

Just because the nation was majority christian of the time of the civil war doesn't mean you get to take credit for abolishing slavery when your holy book endorses it.

1) Old testament is not so relevant in christian theology
2)Papal bulls to abolish slavery were issued already early as in the 15th century, showing the moral opposition of the clergy not to mention the church in relation to slavery
3)abolitionists were also motivated by the bible and many of them were preachers and priests(at least in case of northern abolitionists)

Why has nobody checked these trips of truth?

fucking nihilists with their useless spooks get into liberation theology dammit

youtu.be/UtDDMfKYfMg?t=27m41s

This is so specific it has to be projection. Is your cuckservative dad denying you your 'fashy trap' fantasies?

Lenin was right about you fucks