Introduced by Republican Justin Burr and “provides that a person driving an automobile while exercising due care is...

charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/

It's hard to find words for how disgusting this is. The EU has a lot of flaws obviously but this is something else. Basically, burgers just went officially full barbarian, this cannot be called jurisdiction anymore.
I'm glad i don't live in the USA. Burger comrades, take care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eGOA2WedIQo
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/
youtu.be/nvHIvK9eQAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we lived in ancapistan we wouldnt worry about roads

Boomers need to hurry up and go away. Their disappearance from the political scene is basically the only way to "save" America from itself.

North Carolina is a right-wing dictatorship. They don't even try to keep the appearance of democracy here. This is the state that declared a state of emergency, called out the National Guard and implemented a curfew over a protest.

The only thing keeping a check on them was the Obama presidency and the courts. We'll see how long the courts last.

Your fault for forfeiting your right to personal safety by blocking the roads to virtue signal for a sophistry based continental philosophy.

Easily avoided by placing roadblocks down as well for defensive purposes. Smashies need to start working with protesters on this. Basically if you try to harm a protester you are getting dragged out of your car and raped.

But what if I kneecap you and tire necklace you and make you watch me rape commie whores like ISIS rapes Kurdish propaganda whores?

You can't even drive yet Holla Forums shut up.

You're a right winger scared of everything. You don't have the balls bitch. I'll snip your little raisin excuse for testicles right off and shove them down your fucking throat.

you fags are the ones that have to get bused in to protest.

You don't have the testosterone or I Q to do shit.

Way to prove antifa right user! Please try to mow some protestors next time you to hang out at the local gamesworkshop store. It would really help your cause.

Heh. The destruction of democracy here is causing people to radicalize pretty rapidly.

Let's sue those train companies while we're at it, those fascist trains never stop when people jump infront of them!

That's because they can't stop, dumbass. It's also not a crime to hit someone who throws themselves in front of your car before you can react.

With that reasoning you should at least be able to run over anyone in the road, not just protesters. Probably why this won't hold up very well in court.

Even if you follow talmudic communism I'm compelled to agree with those dubs.

This is what classcucks actually believe.

There's a difference between flattening a granny trying to cross the street and flattening a group of people who are trying to fuck up my commute.

Wew, Holla Forums, you're going all out.

Before hierarchy we weren't much better than apes. But go on, keep fighting against your fictitious class struggle.

Not really.

Wew there, Holla Forums.

Marx was a secular Talmudist.

Granny wasn't being a subversive cunt. Killing subversive elements should be legal anyway.

Jews aren't a hivemind, Holla Forums.

Marxism has a lot more in common with Christianity because Hegel was heavily influenced by theological philosophies preceding the Enlightenment. They guy was basically a mystic.

Nice projection

But go on by telling me how forced collectivism is much better. Convince that you don't deserve to have your bone marrow scraped out with a wire brush.

Wew.

You know Holla Forums, there are BDSM groups you can join to get those sub urges out, you don't need to channel them through your politics.

wew

lel, okay

I'm just quoting you guys.

Still no argument.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is though. If you deny that facts you discredit everything you say, and believe in.

You can't determine someone's class with a DNA test

No shit dumbfuck.

It isn't real then.

Yikes

Wow you are the most retarded Holla Forumsack I have ever seen.

Class is relations of production, not genetics you dumb shit.

Civilizations have gone from being fairly poor to being very or at least relatively wealthy (see the slavic nations of Europe under the USSR). Race has nothing to do with class. In fact it has almost nothing to do with anything. Even Mussolini knew this.

You assume I agree with Mussolini 100%

What are you even trying to say? No leftist has ever claimed that class is in anyway related to biology. My god you are dense.

If you don't and you are a fascist then you are a moron and probably a total fag like Hitler.

When did I say that? I just said that there's no empirical evidence to prove the existence of class.

And a car can make a dangerous evasive maneuver to avoid being pelted by what appears like night of the living dead to the petrified driver.

So they should, because freeze peach means that cars should freeze when the zombies charge in.

But you did you dumb fuck.

Do you seriously have autism? It was an analogy. You can determine someone's ethnicity with a DNA test. You can determine gender by looking at chromosomes. But what do you use to determine class?

This is taking "feels > reals" to totally different level Holla Forums. Get help.

class has no biological relation thus requires no biological evidence you dumb fuck

class
NOUN

2) mass noun A system of ordering society whereby people are divided into sets based on perceived social or economic status.
‘people who are socially disenfranchised by class’
as modifier ‘the class system’

What do you FEEL it means then?

You guys believe in something that can't be proven empirically.

Not biological evidence, any kind of evidence. Goddamn you are thick. I mean is there some kind of scientific way of determining class? Like determining pressure, temperature, or anything empirical. Something other than theory, concrete facts. You guys need to read something other than left wing sophistry.

So you're trying to argue against the Marxist conceptualization of class structure by having a pedantic semantics argument?

You need to do what your flag says, you dumb fucker.

I'm sure I've done more reading than you, faggot.

Pick one

They are deconstructing reality. Post-modern fascism sure is something.

It's almost like economics is not an empirical study.
H U H
U
H

Except for all that math and shit,

Holla Forums: Dumb and Proud
#NeverReadABook

Marxist propaganda doesn't count as reputable literature.

Holla Forums is afraid they will catch a case of the commies if they read a book

Actually, to call this vulgar scientism would be an insult to vulgar scientism. Not even the most autistic of positivists are this bad.

You need to go back.

Right so there is math therefore it is pure empirical? Look up what the fucking word means. You know what, I will do it for you:
"based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience; rather than theory or pure logic."
A lot of macro is using logic to either forecast the future or argue that events in the past were caused various factors: there is no scientific method to economics in the same way because things cannot be proven without doubt. That's why there are 4 major schools of thought rather than an accepted consensus.

What economists have you read out of interest?

It's not like they can't read, right? They need to read to watch anime.
Or have they stooped so low that they prefer dubs over subs?

With all the time they spend melting their already adhd addled brains watching a moe show, they could have read a book.

Notice it doesn't say "whatever marx said about class".

What you do is imposing a definition to then declare it as central mechanic on the base of your definition. You don't describe, language is the creative force itself here.

Holy shit, this thread is a rollercoaster ride, thank you, retarded Holla Forumsyp

It's a description of existing socio-economic relations. Specifically the relations of production.

It's an uncommon description, the word bourgeois is only used among marxist, it's an identitarian word, not a general one.

Why do you choose view of class over the more ambiguous common view?

But that's usually backed up with math. A lot of science is theory and speculation backed up with some math and observation. Economics just has human psychology muddying up the waters.

This isn't the first time a retard has called me retarded, but your welcome none the less, you autistic cocksucker.

You don't even understand the words you are using

youtu.be/eGOA2WedIQo
Tell me where in the video the don't real begins.

00:00

Because identitarian is idpol and marxists are not idpol because they are the people that transcend human folly's such as identity.

It's not that they have an insular form of language -not unlike that of other identity groups- that serves to signal their identity.

Holy self absorbed hubris.

Oh, the silence with some cartoon people looking sad?

That is some Holla Forums fag.

I've seen it before, m8. Don't feel like sitting through it again at 3 AM.

Great way to prove you won't bother to listen to someone else's pov. I read right and centrist authors, yet you can't wntertain 5 mins of video? You argue class does exist with empircal evidence, what empirical evidence do you beed?

Okay then, tell me where the don't real is.

There aren't actually employers and employees? How do you figure?

The don't real is "the employers keep and sell the fruits of labor.". That's usually handled by lower level people than the executives. But that's beside the point There's no point trying to convince each other of anything. The whole point of this thread was violence. Violence is the only thing that's real. there will never be any understanding between us.

You are mentally incapable of understanding anything, so no shit.

Even if lower level people are the ones who handle the actual logistics of it, that doesn't change the fact that everything is owned by the bourgeoisie and those employees that handle direct management and logistics do it only on behalf of the bourgeoisie.

Is it Marx or Wolff you're claiming is a "random dude"?

In either case,
W E W

But the employer was the one who hired that executive and kept the money which came from selling the commodities produced by his employees.

This is what social democrats believe.

lul

Leftists are this retarded

Why does Holla Forums have a problem with this, but not with venezuala sending armored trucks against protestors?

Nothing wrong with selling organs youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

*actually with his cock in your mouth

Because it's funny seeing American puppet classcucks get run over.

Hey. I live in NC. I guess this means I can run over Trump supporters now?

Ok workers (read: white suburban baristas), if owning a business means you don't have to do any labor, why not start your own business?

*vroom vroom*

wow read a book
nobody has ever said ownership => no work
we just think we should have a say in the work we do, not submit ourselves to authoritarianism in the workplace, have money siphoned out from paycheck

Everybody can't start their own business either.

This is next level retardation.

Silly me, I thought this thread would actually be talking about the implications of being able to legally run people over, but few threads here stay on topic past 100 posts anyway.

A deed is just some paper lmao

My actual words out loud after reading this
Fucking hilarious. You should spend more time here than Holla Forums, where they think DNA & muh Autism Level purposely allowing word filter for laughs/relevance dictate every aspect of life.

I agree. You are trying to subvert our culture of tolerance with intolerance and should, therefore, be shot.

"Ya know boss, today I decided that I get to come into work late and also that I get a raise. Don;t tell me I can't! That would be authoritarian!"

Maybe you should ask for stock options in your company instead.

Because the police and government who can't stand you flaming fuckin faggots would just let you put up roadblocks on THEIR streets and property?

You'll be run over of you dont gtfo, and that will be that. The person will be praised for doing their service and killing/injuring a few brain dead mindless leftist zombies while you clean their guts and shit off the motorway to make way for your next bright idea of thinking you have any more right to block someone while they are commuting to work to provide for their fams, than they do when you get run the fuck over

Fascism is inherently postmodernist by nature.

past 5 posts you mean

This is actually impressive. I've not run into a more "cucked" individual online in a long time. Because I avoid mainstream sites Do you not see how your arguments are so pleb tier that they're easily mocked? You simply assign a god-like status to the state & its enforcers. Everything is black & white, right or wrong, little to no context applied to a situation & nothing should be fought against because that's "just the way things are".

You truly are the counter-culture. I see that now.

For the record, blocking highways is retarded & dangerous for everyone involved, imo. But simply protesting in roads is such a basic form of protest, usually because there's such high numbers in some & not enough room sometimes. To advocate for people to run them over is an incredibly childish form of reasoning, which falls in line with what I mentioned earlier about no deeper thinking on matters. You talk of others mainly leftists wanting the easy way out, too, which makes it even more hypocritical of you.

You wonder why things are so shit in the US now? It's because of "cucked" attitudes such as yours,user.

Also for the record, that second picture hurts me deep down & I wish I'd saved it under a dif file name than that. It's completely fucked how people accept this bullshit & have some sort of "pride" in being utterly fucked/failed by each other by not standing up for ourselves & well being. That man in the pic & all of us deserve so much better. No one should live like that & just accept it.

Good. The more things there are to add to the downfall of murrica, the better.

>charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/

Noice.

These protestors are basically ambulance chasers trying to earl victimbux.

Some people just enjoy working and achieving things.

Plus I know at least three guys who work extra jobs and overtime just to avoid going back to their wife and kids.

I'm fairly certain this guy is a professional shill. He is deliberately misleading, simplifying, putting things out of context and confusing cause and effect. These tactics don't work well on Holla Forums but they do work well on Holla Forums, /leddit/ and in the real world with poor idiots like in that meme pic.

woah woah wait a fucking second
how is this a bad thing???

no for real if i am going from x to y, minding my own fucking business, not giving a shit about any of your protests and just want to mind my own business……
what gives you a right to stop me? what gives you a right to take away my freedom of movement?

im not even memeing but stopping someone from moving is very similar to imprisoning someone, to me at least, if you are going to stop me, you better have a damn good fucking reason to do so, like "hey stop there's a minefield ahead for absolutely no reason, someone just mined the road!" or something

say I decide to be a demonstrator cos I got bored at home, do I now have a right to enter your home, buttfuck you for no reason, and take half of your things I find there?
hey, I was protesting, this gives me right to molest people! it's not like I wasnt protesting! I was protesting, therefore I have a right to molest others!!

That's seriously your response? Again, so simplistic it's painful. Actually, most people enjoy working & achieving things. They don't deserve to be fucked in the process, which is the point I was making.

If you mean "poor" as in unfortunate circumstances then yes, I agree. I first read this as shitting on poor people, but I'm guessing you meant it in the former sense.

The point I was making is that its all relative.

Some people (that I know) hate family life so much they prefer to work extra jobs just to avoid sitting in silence with the wife and kids..

Extremely low effort shitposting & off topic. If people wanted to be intentionally hit, which this article says nothing about you pulled it completely out of your ass then they'd do it in a more "productive" way. You can't be sure someone would run you over. Better to slip on some liquid, you cleverly poured, at the local Wal-Mart.

Low effort posting really lets others know you're not from this board, btw. Potentially banable as well, because it serves no purpose & derails conversation. Just put a little more effort into your posts.

I was following the logic that if they didn't want to be hit they wouldnt stand in the middle of the road.

Sure, then let them suffer willingly. Most of us don't choose this & shouldn't be forced to. A lot of people don't have a wife/kids, either, which is relative.

TRUMP BTFO youtu.be/nvHIvK9eQAs

Which is retarded. I'm sure you don't apply the same standard to people crossing the road or jay walking. They also know the road is dangerous. You just disagree with them ideologically so violence is ok. You realize that's the same rhetoric posters like you claim is wrong about antifa?

Stop shilling your shit YT channel & fishing for clicks, user. Just convert it to a webm if it's so important to share or you find it so funny.

Yeah exactly let the poor marine fella do what he enjoys and stop trying to use him as a victim when hes doing what he likes.

As you said its all relative.

For instance my friend is a marshall at manchester united stadium.
IF your not a manchester united fan you might think that is suffering but he likes united and enjoys going to every home game and getting paid for it.

I dont even know what their ideology was.

But if I saw some morons standing in the road supporting an ideology I wholeheartedly agree with I would still cringe and then walk off hoping they get run over.

Low energy, still. If you look at that pic & don't see a broken man, you're blind.

I honestly dont. Pic related is the face of a broken man
I think in this case your preconceived notions getting the better of you.

If you're not taking this seriously then no one should take you seriously.
Explain.

Yes. He's obviously not very bright and gets harshly exploited on that basis.
I absolutely despise this.

That's what I thought; thank God. There was a lot of Holla Forums shitposting at the same time so I wanted to be sure.
Same here. It genuinely triggers me, lmao.

Like if you were in his position you would not be happy so you transfer that same perspective on to him even though you dont know him at all.

Empathy is a great thing but you have to understand each person is different.
I know people who really hate playing video games and would be unhappy if you forced them to play for hours. That doesnt mean everyone who plays video games for hours is unhappy to do so.

That is not her baby either.

Any person being worked that hard & not given basic dignity by way of healthcare on top of it would not enjoy it. Guarantee you he's on the verge of a mental breakdown. That's not projecting, it's common sense of knowing generally of what stress one can handle.People don't generally like being exploited. Even if you're right, as I said, it shouldn't be forced en masse based on one person's rare experience.
What a silly position to take. But then, we all know this is just shitposting. Really shouldn't even be responded to; such a weak stance.

You guys really cannot resist the "life being a video game" analogies or metaphors.

So if you get to make a slave to enjoy being a slave it's ok to exploit and torture him. No, nobody in his right mind enjoys being a slave, getting exploited and/or getting hurt.
Nice try, shill.

I was going to say this as well. The child's obviously adopted. But hey, user finds this mehm funny.

Don't stand in the road if you don't want to get run over retarded commies, it ain't hard

if only marx understood basic economics

Yet some people enjoy working. So its obviously something is wrong with your argument somewhere.

As I said as an example some people dont like playing video games but they dont compare playing video games to slavery or say that everyone who plays video games is a victim of some kind.

yeah and I don't, congratulations your argument is invalid you fucktard.

The idea that people enjoy work is central for most marxist. However, people don't like to not have a choice in working, and doing shit work they don't get properly paid for.

Im well aware that you dont enjoy working you're just repeating yourself now.

Agreed. Thats why Im totally against things like open borders undercutting peoples wages and reducing opportunities.

But we dont know if the marine guy from the picture is in that situation.

Never change, Holla Forums

Look at his sad eyes though.

Have you ever been that distraught and still forced a smile?

Yes. Pictures are fucking awkward dude, he's having to pose and make sure the dog doesn't fuck up the picture as well. It's not the adopted baby or his wife that is bringing him down.

Twas indeed a good shitpost.:)

Intelligence does determine well being. Watch Autism Level and the job market