I'm genuinely surprised, he's destroying the shit out of her

france2.fr/direct
i'm genuinely surprised, he's destroying the shit out of her.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/04/macron-greece-french-left-marine-le-pen-yanis-varoufakis
independent.co.uk/voices/french-elections-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-no-real-choice-a7714911.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't speak spanish

thats Italian you uneducated cock hat.

I know esperanto when I see it.

thats a weird way of saying portuguese

jajajajajaja

I can't remember my hexidecimal conversion, sorry.

sugoi!

kurwa

bump for exposure

She also got ripped in the first and second debate. She really is awful in debate.

i thought Macron would be worse, turns out he really prepared his stuff, he's leaving her no room to breath.
this is Melonchon tier debate skills.

I really expected her to rip him to pieces. I'm really surprised right now, it's also pretty fun to watch her being crushed (and I frankly don't like Macron).

Fascist rarely jave good arguments, so I'm not surprised

i like neither, but tbh at least Macron knows his shit.
LePen is just making bucks off people's hate and fear. she'll crash France to oblivion.

Holla Forums claims she BTFO him.

She's trying to steal some of Mélenchon's ideas but since she's probably lying about it she doesn't know how to defend these ideas. And all her platform about terrorism and immigration is bullshit.

they see what they like to see

Old Blonde anal fucked by young amateur

we don't like him either, so our opinion is less biased

Not surprising, older women are his fetish.

at least he got laid fam

I'm surprised that you're surprised. The nouvelle droite people don't want to be elected.

BTFO.
my fucking god, he's raping the shit out of her !

It's actually the heathen bretish tongue

I'm gonna use Carl From Swindon's tears as lube to wank with when this election is over with, the fucking wannabe left-winger.

The sad thing is we're praising Macron because he destroyed Le Pen but we'll all be demonstrating against his policies when this election's over.

I don't think its praise so much as an observation.

Italy is in Asia you inbreed.

this

tbh at least Macron will leave us somthing to work with after 5years, i doubt there will be somthing left to fight for after LePen.

now, its up to us to get /ourguy/ in there in 5 years.
we're not starting from zero, 20% for Melonchon is allot, its not wishful thinking we can definitely make it

Macron is the accelerationist candidate, anyone trying to convince you Le Pen is is probably Holla Forums or missing the point. You need to exacerbate and accentuate the fundamental parts of capitalism, not cover it up with protectionism and crypto-socdemism.
Trump was the exception with Clinton because Clinton would have stolen the branding of the left and allowed the alt-right to keep credibility. America's political system is also so woefully fucked there's no way Trump could enact the policies he has a similarity on platform with Le Pen.

No, not our guy in 5 years, our guy on the 5th of June. VOTE IN THE LEGISLATIVES, ENSURE LA FRONT GAUCHE GETS MORE SEATS.

If the France Insoumise wins the elections I'd be so motherfucking happy.

I'm sold!

The only way they will is if people vote i the legislatives. If the presidential vote transfers over, more than 500 candidates would get through to the second stage of the legislatives. That would be massive.

Seeing that always makes me smile.

The Left Front is a coalition of parties and one of them (the Workers' Communist Party of France) is a hoxhaist party.
But the Left Front is pretty much buried now, the France Insoumise is Mélenchon's new "party". There is an opposition in the legislative right now between the Communist Party (a member of the left front) and the France Insoumise.

FI isn't a party, it was a vehicle that Melenchon used for his run to get normie support [think DSA, not a political party but an organisation that supports political candidates]. He is perfectly willing to work with LFG and it is expected that they will fuse into some rebrand to get as many votes as possible.

The negociations between Mélenchon and the Communist Party failed.

I didn't watch it live, but this shit sounded wild.

Also, maybe I'm imagining things, but was the teacher-pupil comment referring to Macron and his wife?

How can you people shill for one or the other candidate seriously? It's literally some kind of bathe in fire vs swallowing acid choice

We're not for either of the candidates (at least I'm not), but Macron clearly won the debate.

nah

That debate was pure spectacle.

Top kek this is a savage burn if it was intended, either way I bet it shook him a little because he would jump to that.

Everybody knows that.

lmao she tryin to channel the spirit of philippe pétain

So was trump

Baguettes are smarter than Burgers though.

I'm not totally convinced. They voted for these two jerkoffs .

If we were smart none of these idiots would have made it to the second round. We repeated the same mistake as Burgers, putting a neoliberal to fight a nationalist.

She fucking lost the debate. Holla Forums is saying that she won but that's only because towards the end she reverted back to her shrieking and cynical character that caters to her fanbase,

During this debate she was supposed to appear presidential and cool-headed in order to attract the moderates on the right. She completely blew it.

This, we had Trump and Hillary shoved down our throats, France's electoral system is much better (though far from perfect, if they had ranked voting Le Pen certainly wouldn't have made it, and maybe Melechon would have).

he did bruh.

we're just counting points, mate.
/ourguy/ is out.

he really made her lose her shit.
i'm genuinely impressed, he was mediocre in previous debates, i was expecting him to get btfo.

Holla Forumsypes are already actively trying to spread fake news about him having secret offshore accounts.
the b8 is too big, people already fell for the bs stories during the US elections, it will only convince the ones that are already convinced.
truly pathetic.

i don't like Macron, but god damn the far right have no morals whatsoever.

from what i saw most French aren't spooked.
they don't vote based on memes and feelings like Americans do (which scares the crap out of me btw) they vote for a program, not an individual.

the #buildwall #maga and other meme for hillbillies won't work here.

Every french election is like this. FN gathers a lot of votes and every other party convinces their supporters to vote against them. Everytime.

Yeah, we vote exactly how big medias tell us to vote, that's kinda scary.

why don't they name it france insoumise

ftfy
only in tv shows

what the actual fuck

how is the front de gauche even remotely related to hoxhaism

they think Trump won all the debates

LMFAO, that will just accelerate things for THEM

The French are much less retarded than Brits and Americans, they're insufferable faggot cunts but they are much less retarded than the Americans. They won't let some fuckwit fear mongering nationalist brow-beat them into voting for her

well france has nukes and you need bunkers to protect yourself from them, connect the dots.

Macron will basically destroy France but wil also empower right wing nationalists via capitalist cuckoldry. He is not the accelerationist choice.

What do you mean? I think you've misread me.

If that's your platform, basically just Law&Order you're a fear mongering authoritarian.

DeBenoist would disagree.

Sucks for him, the tactics are the same.

We know how propaganda works. We've been doing it for ages.

That is just addressing an actual problem, that is nothing to do with platform or propaganda.

i think most people are scared of big changes especially old ones.
thats why Melonchon didn't get it.
Fillon was supposed to win, but he really fucked up the last run, Macron is the only one available.
most people are ok with Europe.

thats weak, considering that she only does that.
addressing a problem isn't a solution and becoming a president also involve other things.

Fillon was the best choice but he shot himself in the foot

Immigration covers several issues from government expanding and jobs to social issues.

The Pen is mightier than the macaroni.

I just gotta say I'm glad that the accelerationism meme hasn't tainted this thread.

why does this not surprise me?

Accelerationism doesn't work in a world with finite time to live.
(Though it's worth noting I've abandoned all hope of anything good happening and just want to see neoliberalism replaced with something so I can die knowing it's over.)

8 years of Obama gave us Sanders
9 years of Trump will give us Clinton 2.0

The underlying idea of it is to make capitalism go so fast the next crash finishes it off for good. It's pretty resilient but it can't take another great depression.

What did he mean by this?

The next crash won't even kill off neoclassical economics, let alone capitalism.

8 years of Obama gave us Trump, stupid.
(Which I wouldn't mind, if it didn't turn out that he was actually just the spectacle playing tricks on us again. Jesus Christ it's like being a fly at a glass window.)

Honestly, the only reason I would rather Le Pen is because the salt mines from the neolibs would be immense.

Imagine, Le Pen, then Corbyn. Every "Pragmatic centrist" would collectively commit suicide.

It also gave us Trump.

It will give us, at worst, Obama 2.0. As in, someone who can actually appeal to people, give them hope, and address their concerns rather than calling them deplorable and uniting them in opposition to themself.

Yeah what the fuck, she is against immigration who the fuck even cares about the rest.

"Macron came to Greece’s aid during our crisis. The French left should back him."
~Yanis Varoufakis
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/04/macron-greece-french-left-marine-le-pen-yanis-varoufakis

"Don’t believe the liberals – there is no real choice between Le Pen and Macron
Yes, Le Pen is a threat, but if we throw all our support behind Macron, do we not get caught into a kind of circle and fight the effect by way of supporting the very neoliberalism that fuels the far right?"
~Slavoj Zizek
independent.co.uk/voices/french-elections-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-no-real-choice-a7714911.html

AHWHAWHAGWGAWGAWHAWWHAWG, is the Greek demigod right or is Slovenian sniff man right? Dad, other Dad, why are you making me choose?

The Slovene cocaine wizard is right. When we are presented with such a false choice the only path we can take is to reject it. Melenchon made the right choice in refusing to endorse a candidate.

I'd recommend Welcome to the Desert of the Real" and particularly the Conclusion for a more nuanced statement of position from Zizek on this kind of thing

which would be relevant if fascists cared about debate performance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

i'm pissed, only thing i wished for is france leaving EU resulting in it's death, fucking despises neoliberalism and all "leftists" who sides with it

wtf someone explain

It was a coalition party. Those are the tendencies of the different member of the coalition.

but thats an extremely broad spectrum

So's autism.

How is she anti-worker?