The JFK Assassination

Okay so is there any truth at all to the accusation that it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald who shot Kennedy or that he wasn't alone? I know that conspiracy theories are shit (the only other unconfirmed one I take seriously anymore is that the Bush Administration knew in advance about a terrorist attack and allowed it to happen cuz neocons) but this one is intriguing and I've never seen a source that isn't bias in favor of the US Deep State like the History Channel or whatever.

Now I know that JFK was a liberal and as Gore Vidal has pointed out numerous times the proposition that Vietnam would have ended sooner under JFK is obvious bullshit. However, he did appear to want to take some of the power accumulating in the hands of generals away from them and was going in a succdem direction economic policy wise. It also is convenient that right before the USA's fight against "communism" in Vietnam a commie symapthizer just so happens to blow the President's head off

Given that in the same decade things like the Gulf of Tonkin, COINTELPRO, and Operation Mockingbird were confirmed, I feel like it's justified to be suspicious of the official story.

Idk I am personally pretty ignorant about the whole thing and am just curious what you guys think

Read JFK and the Unspeakable.

I mean, even without knowing anything about the case, it's so fucking obvious.

thank you comrade

But what would the motivation be? Simply his hatred of the CIA

He started talking about banks and the power of money, just like MLK. I don't have sources but I think I've heard that. That's enough for me, but good on you to try and push further.

lmao hello mum

Yeah this is what I meant when I said he was going into a succdem direction. As far as I know JFK was similar to FDR in that even though he was very much a liberal he wanted to preserve the rights of workers and wanted demand rather than supply side economics. This coupled with his adversarial attitude towards the generals and CIA does make it rather obvious.

I've also heard from an alt-right acquaintance of mine that JFK cucked some rothschild bank almost right before getting shot but idk if that's true or not

What I meant was unconfirmed infowars type conspiracy shit like fluoride in the water, geoengineering, climate change being a hoax and so on not confirmed conspiracies or ones that attract just cause for suspicion

Kissinger ordered the assassination.

well, there's not a shred of serious evidence to suggest that oswald wasn't the killer. as for having accomplices, there's no evidence to support it, and if they existed, they weren't there with him on the day. further, there is no evidence of oswald being involved in a conspiracy, or oswald taking orders from someone else, or acting on their behald

there's a huge industry for this conspiracy crap. it's a circus/theatre. i remember in a talk by chomsky, he mentioned that he once read a state document that proposed that they should inject pro-conspiracy information into the public sphere, in an effort to keep people focused on banalities and distracted from the state's actual actions. i would not be surprised if they actually did stuff like that, as psyops is very common (much more than we know)

and?

That's why I recommended JFK and the Unspeakable. While it explains how it happened, that's not the main point of the book, it's explaining the why. Basically amateur history thats tells you everything that led up to the assassination. Even if you don't believe it, it's the most convincing and realistic account you'll ever see

The tl;dr is that military thought he was dooming the US because of his "reluctance" in fighting the Soviets in the Cold War. The conflict between him and CIA was obviously contributing but it wasn't the primary factor.
Basically they panicked like retards and started believing JFK is literally leading the US into doom.

I assume the Rothschild shit is referring to the EO 1110 he gave that was supposed to limit the power of the Federal Reserve. But, well
Basically misinterpretation. Either way, almost noone actually ever bothered to have ever looked into JFK, whether they believe in a conspiracy or not most people wouldn't know basic facts about it yet speak with complete confidence.

JFK was a huge porky whose fortune was built in the banking industry. He wasn't going after the banks.

what "reluctance"? he attempted to overthrow cuba, invaded south vietnam, and was a diehard anticommunist who wanted to overthrow many other democratic countries under the pretext of "fighting communism." he was a superhawk, the military had no reason to dislike him

refer to my post here

I definitely believe that there is a conspiracy industrial complex like Chomsky refers to but I don't think it necessarily means all conspiracies are automatically not worth looking into.

Don't you think that the fact that the government itself injects disinfo into the conspiracy community on a regular basis shows that there is some threat in doubting the official story of things like Kennedy to the State?

No matter what we believe about JFK this should obviously never be forgotten. Oliver Stone's account of JFK as some kind of valiant tortured soul who flew too close to the sun is complete horseshit for the most part

As far as I'm concerned, the idea that you need "more evidence" is only relevant in so far you want to piece together exactly how everything happened.

All you really need to have a confirmed conspiracy is the fact that the Warren Commission was a state-sponsored obstruction of justice. The magic bullet alone is a meme so ludicrous that the real miracle is how the fuck they got away with that explanation when literally nobody believes it, especially not the people actually hit by it.

the "magic" bullet isn't magic at all. that's a misperception by people unfamiliar with the facts, and a basic familiarity with newton's laws

no i think it shows that they have a lot to gain from the public being misinformed and occupied with fantasies

My point was that the two aren't mutually exclusive. It makes sense to distort info about something which has some degree of truth in it if its convenient for the maintenance of your power and privelege. It's like how the Black Panthers have been retroactively painted as the Black KKK and even liberal media parrots this line or something like this just because they were nationalists

The Pentagon wanted a war over east Berlin. They already had plans figuring they could win a nuclear war if they launched a sneak nuclear attack against the USSR. They also thought it was better to do it then rather then a stronger USSR that the CIA thought would over take the USA by the 1970's.

it makes sense to distort anything if it helps you maintain power and control

what are you even saying?

Nothing someone who knows jackshit about what he's talking about but desperately wants to feel enlightened for not believing in le silly conspiracy theories on an anonymous imageboard would understand, don't worry about it sweetie.

nice argument. i definitely believe in a grand conspiracy now! oswald wuz a patzee! da see eye aye did it!