What does Holla Forums think of Hezbollah? I know you don't like their religion...

What does Holla Forums think of Hezbollah? I know you don't like their religion, but do you support what they're currently doing in the Middle East?

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#2011-12
youtube.com/watch?v=n10pSFUJ4RA
twitter.com/israelibeauties
kurdistan24.net/en/news/7073241a-1401-4ede-9efe-b31ccb5fe33d/PKK-affiliated-group-meets-Iranian-backed-Hezbollah-Brigade
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5hyje1/hezbollah_relation_to_kurds_and_sdf/
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/660f58/can_someone_please_tell_me_more_about_the_history/
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/270720151
youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY
youtu.be/coRakWhYFmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which is…? Shilling for Iran?

They're better trained than other groups out there. That is certainly something to admire, though, of course, their funding has a lot to do with it.

Keep up the good work

btfoing ISIS and other terrorist groups, standing up to Israel, etc.

Was meant for:

"Allah did not create man so that he could have fun." — Ruhollah Khomeini

I for one support the anti-fun ideology of the Hezbollah.

They're doing a good job in Syria and haven't done terrorism in decades.

They did kill one white man, a Bulgarian bus driver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
But they were targeting the jews and he was just collateral damage so it's acceptable

Started as a force against Israeli expansion with a truly justified cause, metamorphosed into a state within a state in countries like Lebanon and Syria and meddle in the grand affairs based solely on the fact that any true confrontation with them would lead to possible blackmail from their nuclear-armed godfather.

So as a guy who still clearly understands the grievances against Israel, I think they're way past their sell-by date and they just go around extending Iranian influence beyond its borders.

But you do realize that without Hezbollah, ISIS would have taken over Syria by now, right?

Incredibly based - they might not be Marxists, but they're doing a good job.

Useful idiots for a bourgeois locality.

crypto fash
a lot of alt right types like heimback cavort with them

Iran literally did nothing wrong.

There is a second cold war in the middle east and anti-imperialists need to support the correct side (Iran/Iraq/Syria/Hezbollah)

They're just a puppet for Syria and Iran but there's nothing revolutionary about them. They're highly reactionary and people tend to like them just because they're anti-west and Israel. It's one of the few areas I disagree with the Syrian regime on.

Somekind of fundementalist religious cult. I would want them to be exterminated if i would care.

Hezbollah is one of the more progressive parties in the region.

Hezbollah have barely fought ISIS. Can only recall them fighting them near Palmyra. Hezbollah fighting against jihadists rebels but that's not ISIS. ISIS have mainly been stopped by YPG and coalition airstrikes.

Not downplaying Hezbollah at all but a lot of people have incorrect ideas about who is actually destroying ISIS. See a lot of people who think Russia are doing all the work against ISIS too which is also wrong.

Prove it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#2011-12

ctrl f "incidents involving hezbollah"

Prove that the Jihadist rebels aren't ISIS or working with ISIS. What is the difference between them?

they're awesome. they've twice defeated the kikes (which has made the kikes absolutely berserk with butthurt) and love killing filthy takfiris

Jews are white and Bulgaria, just like Hungary, is on it's way to becoming the next Israel considering their current treatment of refugees.

bruh I'm not gonna explain the Syrian Civil War to you like a child

jews themselves don't agree

They do.

youtube.com/watch?v=n10pSFUJ4RA

twitter.com/israelibeauties

this

also

kurdistan24.net/en/news/7073241a-1401-4ede-9efe-b31ccb5fe33d/PKK-affiliated-group-meets-Iranian-backed-Hezbollah-Brigade

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5hyje1/hezbollah_relation_to_kurds_and_sdf/

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/660f58/can_someone_please_tell_me_more_about_the_history/

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/270720151

Depends what they're shilling tbh
Does anyone have that webm of a Jewish guy holding up a white guilt sign and a Holla Forumsyp encountering and shouting FUCK YOU SCHLOMO at him? I tried finding it but no luck

I want turd worldists to leave

Leftists could learn a lot from their methods and praxis tbh, effective Dual Power, even if it's decidedly right-leaning Islamism.

???

That must be why their manifesto calls for a secular pluralistic government.

Confirmed for not having watched the video where black jews are discriminated by white jews in Israel, sterilized and put into concentration camps.
Confirmed for not having checked the twitter, here's the description: "I post pictures of attractive Jewish and Israeli women and men. #ProWhite #ProEurope Location: Tel Aviv"

i don't watch youtube videos, sorry. dark-skinned jews being discriminated doesn't make the discriminators 'white.' and one loser's twitter page is hardly evidence

if jews are white, that means israel is a white ethnostate. which means the international establishment is wilfully supporting open white supremacy

Then shut your mouth since you don't know what you're talking about.

If they categorize people as "black" or "white" and self-identify as white then they are.

It's not only one, you would know that if you watched the video.

Correct. Your point?

does it really matter whether or not they're "white"

Stop this meme

is that you sovietfangirl? fuck off

Syria fair enough, the rest, no

Are you referring to this?
youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY

no
you don't get to 'decide' you're white. jews aren't white and never will be, despite what some of them might think about themselves
westerners are deathly afraid of racism and especially of being called racists. how can they support israel while knowing that it's a white ethnostate?

Jews are only white when it suits them. Among themselves, they don't consider themselves white.

Kek, yeah. Sure I had a higher quality non-watermarked webm of it but no idea what I named it as.

That's the manifesto from the 90's. They put out a new one in '09 and dropped anything related to an Islamic republic.

youtu.be/coRakWhYFmI

You're either an ignorant fool or a Jew.

Then how come many Jews look "white"? And how come many supposed "whites" (including white supremacists) look like "brown" people? It's like as if "white" is a fictitious meaningless category.
I don't really care whether white supremacists accept Jews as fellow whites or not (although it would only be beneficial for you). My point is that jewish identity is the same as white identity and Israel is the far-right's model country, so there is no difference between whites and kikes from a anti-tribalist/leftist point of view.

That's tribalism for you.

Many Askenazi Jews look white because they've stolen white genes from Europeans by breeding with them, but they still don't consider themselves white, and that's the most important part. They only want to appear white during psyops of different kinds, as in this clip:
youtu.be/3_fwPO4MjIY

because they generally have around 30% european genes. often higher
because they're often nonwhites trying to claim "white" status because of some sort of self-loathing. and because "white" identity is stupid
it's also the same as black identity
i agree. they're all indentitarian retards

S T E A L I N G
W H I T E
G E N E S

It's basically identity theft.

They have cool songs. Btw every kind of religion is shit, so let them, jews, ISIS etc fight each other.

So you're saying that if jews considered themselves white you would accept them?

That's the most jewish-looking jew I ever seen, what a shitty psyop. Surely Mossad can do better? If anything it would be a psyop to portray jews as deeply triggering and problematics in order to reinforce Holla Forumsyp's belief in an deeply triggering and problematic jewish conspiracy.

*anti_white

Fuck word filters.

Yeah, maybe, because then they wouldn't try to destroy us. Then they'd be on our team.

In general, I mean. There would still be deeply triggering and problematic Jews of course, and deeply triggering and problematic whites, as with most leftists.

Man they have good propaganda. The SDF needs to learn from them and up their game.

You must be very stupid if you think western governments actions resemble in any shape the actual will of who elect them

More stuff like this? Easily some of the best propaganda I've seen.

They are already in your team, Israel is the one that benefits the most from the rise of the western far-right because it validates it's existence as a ethnostate and Israel was founded thanks to western colonialism.