Holy shit the alt-right meme has gone too far

this channel is getting over 100k views and blaming Jews for everything like it's a completely valid problem
youtube.com/watch?v=nMf4WQximtA

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122484599/is-she-the-most-repulsive-dumbest-redundant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't criticize the bourgeoisie without criticizing the Jews but of course your soros backed paymasters won't tell you that.

fuck off. you're taking political advise from a woman

About that, I haven't recieved my Soros check for shitposting this month, Anyone having the same problem?

Call payroll section of HR ya dumb fuck

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

What's so bad about her? Nothing she says there is technically wrong. She isn't a Nazi. Sure her channels panders to the alt-right as she focuses on muh SJW and muh Sweden but really, they are just so easy to make fun on so obviously people are going to take that opportunity.

The only thing that really sets me off is that she is apperently British (no anglofag here but I'd assume?) but has an American flag as a background

Of all the things in the video this is what you mention.
I know you're ashamed but you don't have to take it out on others user :^)

she hates fun but wears a choker

It'll burn out in a couple of years and these whores will leech of some other niche. Parasites.

Virgin detected.

anglos are first in the gulag

Wow, please contain this piece of human garbage to /leftytrash/

why so mad?

You'd be the first one who would get mad if someone would "banter" about white guys

Female right to vote was a mistake tbh.

smart gal is just getting some (you)s from the stormweenies who are dying to be acknowledge by women

Do nazis still not understand that our problem is not the bourgeois by themselves, but the system of capital?

why is the alt right out and proud about being "nationalist" then tehy stuff their movement full of these english accented wankers

milo… pjw…. molyneux (ok not quite but close)… and now this bitch…

they could at least get someone who sounds like a fucking american eh?

Even a lot of Holla Forumsfags don't seem to like her. They called her a roastie that jumped on the Alt-Right bandwagon because of attention. I tend to think they're right.

The video was generally amusing, agreeable even.
Sure, could've spared the "jews did it" refferance in the title but oh well, internet and memes. Seems to me more of a refferance that this>>1634654 stance exists unironically. Where as it'd be nothing more than ironical foolery itself, her follow up comment seems to confirm that.

I'm not seeing anything concerning nor any other refferances to anti semitism in the video either, not even as I glace through others.
Am I missing something or is op a fag that needlessly wants to spark conflict, controversy or hell if I know what at this point..

Looks like a shameless, thoughtless opportunist to me.

The part about africans wasn't alarming?

Every obnoxious fuck on youtube is. For some reason there is a ton of shitheads that fake British accents for their videos.

I like how she is whining about SJWs while wearing the stereotypical tumblrina choker, glasses, and nose ring. All that's missing is the hair dye.

american altrighters are constantly grouping themselves with europeans. they love to use "we" and "us" as if they're french, british or whatever..
hitchens was right about the american inferiority complex.

but we don't wanna mass murder 'em necessarily. the problem is not the people, it's that they own shit.

In another video she says she used to be a SJW who got "redpilled"

calculated to be more appealing for easybux. transparent.

Has she been doxed yet? I actually know who she is.

That'd be around the climate change, emissions and the likes? Which also got me confused in particular for some reason, the talk itself seemed quite a pointless mess itself as both the climate changes and third world idiocy is concerning.
If so, I presume you mean for example the part she begins to speak of "popping a 7th child" and what not.
Yeah maybe, could've at least been more subtle or decent about it.
On the other hand it's not like I trust idiots of our world to think of using condoms, moreover uneducated ones of a third world.

All in all one cannot expect much of a channel that panders to the meme culture or from what im seeing and reading, might be nothing more than a latch onto political alt-right bandwagon. Even this kinda speaks for itself.
Thanks for sparking more skepticism I guess.

Some Jews, not all Jews. More importantly, the vast majority of the bourgeoisie is non-Jewish.

She has an english father, a german mother, was born in germany, grew up in england and lives now in switzerland. The american flag is because she is a cuck.

these are the same people who bump Lauren Southern threads and helped her gain fame

look at the comments

Honestly I'd prefer this chick over Lauren Southern. Sure she is just as an attentionwhore as Lauren but I find her more tolerable/open and she comes over as clever.

Lauren Southern on the other is dumb as bread, has Dunning-Kruger-Syndrome and, to make it even worse, is spiteful as well. I could totally imagine Lauren Southern to pull off some really mean shit while this girl would probably shrug her shoulders and be like "whatever". I actually don't mind her.

*gasp*

happens everyday. no one cares

and the jews will magically accept communism and give away their shit without a fight?

go cry to your government taskmaster about it

but do you only find her clever because of her posh accent (aka the Sargon effect)?

One look at the catalog of both 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ would indicate otherwise.

No.

they dont cry about muh holocaust

Nope.
But you'll still blame rich Jews for the rad left despite us being against them

100% pure fucking lies
I had never heard of either of them before i was at least 18, they weren't on TV here

this. especially science nigger. he has no presence outside of america

Holla Forums, judaism is bad. These people are consumed and blinded by bitter idpol nonsense and would most likely defend jewatry do if they were of their ethnicity, but never forget that. It's a literal blood cult based on exploiting others, and one of the pillars of misery and foreign intervention in the world. You can defend some jews, but never, ever defend judaism.

Nuke Israel.

the only ones I heard being anti-jew were antifa or something, against israel

we need a left-right anti-jew alliance that is not composed of fucking radicals that can be tossed aside as extremists

But you're the only ones obsessed with Jews.

It just wouldn't be alt-right if you didnt plug racism in there somewhere.

Somewhat agreed, if that alliance includes Islam and jew-inspired porkies.

If American antifa beat all those people up I wouldn't even mind them.

She tries hard but she is dull like Molyneux. Moreover, commenting on events in Sweden in front of a burger flag, while not being able to speak a single word Swedish, while living on the other end of the world in Burgerland makes me actually butthurt. The Anglo empire wants to assimilate Scandinavia into her liberturdian sphere of influence so badly but Sweden in particular is still in large parts not like the damn USA and particularly not like this redneck attention whore.

She's a Brit but she's got an American flag behind her
Fucking why?

Not quite.

You forget Stalin. He removed most of the jewish control over the party.

Good thing we don't like Stalin, then.

She's actually German, and her sister works in the US.

Well shit I never would of guessed that, altough that still makes it just as odd to me

She's got an odd family. Even her mother, who mainly speaks German posts extensively about Trump. I don't know if they're aware that she uses "Jew" as a pejorative in her videos, but I wouldn't be surprised.

true. it's too much sometimes.

that's the problem with antifa. they are porky pawns. but in a way i understand them, if they would fight with porkies they would never get out of jail.

the ones pro palestine

All organized religion is bad matey

5 seconds in and I already can't stand it
fucking jumpcuts

Also, she freaked out because a German poster told her he could dox her on a Holla Forums thread. She then claimed doxing was illegal and that she was going to call the police.

Speak for yourself

I just got my Soros check yesterday and I'm gonna spend it all on J-list

Guys, what if Paul Joseph Watson is faking his accent this entire time.

that's just her being a normalfag unfamiliar with chan culture

Meanwhile, their Dear Leader (and Bannon) fucking LOVES Jews. They event want to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

But I guess when you're a """Kulture Warrior""" you only go after low hanging fruit.

The thing is that she's desperately trying to appeal to them. Part of me wants to leak her dox simply because she's such a faggot, but I won't because I think they'll turn on her eventually.

Actually leftists can learn a lot from Jewish Messianism. The dialectic of the righteous merges with the dialectic of the messianic.

if the wall is not built soon it will be clear

It was clear over a year ago you fucking baying moron. Neck yourself.

It's fucking ironic how these female anti-SJW YouTubers make fun of special snowflakes, but their only appeal to viewers is their "Look at me, you guises! I'm a GURL-menemist who h8s feminazis! *adjusts boobs for the camera*" It's cringe worthily pathetic at times…

Well, she has no tits, so I don't know what she's adjusting.

Maybe she attracts guys with her radiant personality. *Sarcasm*

I think she attracts them due to their desperation.

Mind your rediquette my friend

democrats are the racist party

46% of the bourgeoisie is jewish. That is 6~ million.

kill her

Gotta agree with the Nazi here. The upper classes are in no way in hell going to just peacefully give up their wealth and power and be part of the collective for the greater good. This is what the gulags and Cheka/NKVD were made for.

Her, Shoe0nHead and Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast are up first for my imaginary firing squad. The bitch actually called people in the third world selfish for having enough children to care for them in their old age because their governments lack the social security nets to care for the elderly when they're unable to care for themselves. Plus the western world is directly responsible for the state that Africa's in economically, politically socially because neo-colonialist leeches like The United Kingdom and France keep propping up puppet governments to fleece former colonies out of their natural wealth in exchange for a few shekels for the African elites who do their bidding.

Are you by any change a neo-conservative who totally has a black friend?

We ain't allowed to mock people with sarcasm around here?

I wonder what their imaginary lolli waifus.

(you)

ShoeOnHead is just your typical liberal. She's dumb and lacks theory, but she wants to be "progressive". Blonde is an actual bigot that likes to pander to fascists. Just look at Spino's video on it. He got shit on because of his consistency on this shit and not being afraid to piss off his viewers. I think he has potential.

If only all the foreign aid hadn't gone to corrupt African dictators and chiefs, then they would be just fine…

This is what leftists actually believe, Africa is like a place from a comic book to them.

I don't know much about Jewish Messianism, but the regular 'ol Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam is pretty neat from a leftist viewpoint

probably explains why a lot of Jewish people engage in left-wing politics. Of course, you also have the right-wing nuts

is she actually famewhoring on halfchan or something?

That's actually correct, there's nothing more selfish than having children so you can use them for your own interests.

Yeah, let me link the thread.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/122484599/is-she-the-most-repulsive-dumbest-redundant

If you look at her twitter feed, around the 24th of Arpil, she's freaking out and asking for advice to avoid getting doxxed. She even unironically asked about the 7 proxies. She's the worst kind of person. I looked into some of her older accounts, and she seems to have dabbled in spam as well.

I wonder if this shows the peak in the alt right Bandwagon that's infested with youtube.

I'm not seeing any arguments here.

Shoe0nHead is infinitely more salvageable than Blonde. I mean, holy fucking shit.