-I am a black 14 year old girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewpointmag.com/2017/01/06/white-purity/
youtube.com/watch?v=H4sC5vSGMHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone on the internet who uses the phrase 'ya'll' is a guaranteed lunatic

ya'll trippin'

let me rephrase, all white women who use it

I was about say that I say y'all but I spend a significant time shitposting here so you're probably right.

I was actually reprimanded by a "woke" lady for saying "you guys" and instructed to say y'all. Fun wedding it was.

Everyone around here says it, so y'all can fuck yourselves.

I think I would have had fun with it, depends how much you need to maintain relationships with people like that

"The most insid­i­ous form of white pseudo-pol­i­tics is white guilt. Whether it is as dan­ger­ous or as eth­i­cal­ly rep­re­hen­si­ble as the open racism of white suprema­cy is a mis­lead­ing ques­tion. Both rein­force the delu­sion of white­ness." - viewpointmag.com/2017/01/06/white-purity/

I'm southern so no

but it is weird hearing it from rich white Brooklynites, who would've looked down their noses on anyone using it 5 years ago

Whenever I see someone say y'all here it makes me worry they're an SJW that wandered in.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAKE IT STOP

y'all is great (granted, i'm from kansas)

blame english for being stupid enough to just forget to have a second-person plural

Petty neoliberals (i.e. unironic democrats) hate all white people for some strange reason. I don't know why.

alabama here, fuck all y'all northscum

This bitch literally doesn't realize that paid speeches are wall street's way of giving people money in exchange for looking out for their interests. They just gave Obama $400,000 as a thank you for being a good puppet.

Is it weird that I say y'all sometimes but I grew up in Las Vegas? I've always used "you guys" or "y'all" because it just felt natural. I have to actively think about using "you all" or something else. It just feels forced.

the proper term in australia is 'youse'. as in 'youse are all fucken soft cunts ay'

🍀🍀🍀Silverman🍀🍀🍀

Why are my brackets replaced with four leaf clovers? I want to name the Jew, god damn it!

The "you'd do the same" logic is so fucking stupid. Not every person was the fucking POTUS.

Now you're getting it laddie

Neoliberals dont really 'hate whites', they just feel the need to distance themselves from the wrong kind of whites, and i don't mean country club republicans, those guys are fine, but yokels like YOU. performative displays of 'white guilt' are just another way to show you belong in the in group, it isn't like they actually believe it or anything.Its bitchy high school clique stuff, notice how much of their language comes from pop music fandom. Politics is just another way to live your life vicariously through celebrities/fuhrer figures. By identifying with Beyonce/Obama/Hillary, you can get a taste of greatness, even if just by proxy. meanwhile, in actual reality your life's still shit.

She is Jewish.

Take the green pill.

Paddy 🍀🍀🍀O'Reilly)
Stephen 🍀🍀🍀Roche🍀🍀🍀
Vincent 🍀🍀🍀Browne🍀🍀🍀
Enda 🍀🍀🍀Kenny🍀🍀🍀

I don't even say ain't or use double negatives.

Unless I am being purposefully obnoxious. I never use "y'all" though, makes me feel like I bought my genes at Wal-Mart.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4sC5vSGMHo

It's just dialect, no? One of my university professors said it constantly, and he was a middle aged white guy.

Seriously, when 'you guys' is the best you can do you know your language dun fucked up somewhere

BASED BOOKIN

THAT'S A FUCKING JEW

This, it also helps in getting PoCs to vote against their own best interest by voting for neo liberal Dems

although the white hot angry racism from the GOP plays a way bigger role, fucking come at me broke dick white bois