Newfag to leftypol here...

newfag to leftypol here, so should I actually google murray bookchin is that one of the irony memes like stalin did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXSGYeppeH4&list=PLB6uFR63KHaz7gfHmNyy_rVnk6ztAhpXm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu faggot and do it

"stalin did nothing wrong" isn't an irony meme

Lurk more.

Neither meme is ironic from its respective adherents.

If you check out the reading thread there should be some bookchin, read some of his work instead of just googling him.

He has an interresting ideology, so yes, you should Google Bookchin. But yes, Google Bookchin is also a meme.

It's a meme, but it's also a case of kidding on the square. We joke about googling bookchin but also you really should Google bookchin.

Maybe read his wikipedia article or something, but he's a meme. You're better off reading dat MARX

You shouldn't use google

DuckDuckGo Bookchin

Google bookchin, yes

As an anarchist I'd be inclined to disagree.

It's a matter how much theory do you know, it becomes unintentionally ironic once you know your shit and realize bookchin is overrated

This. Ignore all other posts.

He is a meme because he is one of few influent American leftist theorists of the last century, but to his credit, his ideas have reached Rojava and are applied there IRL, which is good since we need something else than repeating the mistakes of the past

mao thought stalin did some things wrong tho

Other than just googling him, the best introductory work is The Next Revolution.

Yeah? Hit me with those learns then comrade.

IceWeasel Bookchin

He's one of the most contentious theorists on leftypol tbh.

Obligatory watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXSGYeppeH4&list=PLB6uFR63KHaz7gfHmNyy_rVnk6ztAhpXm