Dissatisfaction with the Establishment doesn’t always force people rightward...

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2017/04/the-techno-libertarians-praying-for-dystopia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Karl Marx→alt-left
Jimmy Carter→true left

Shit, I wonder why?

That's a funny image, though.

Nice!

Everything written in that paragraph is right in spirit (not accurate, there's no need for "alt"–were the ONLY left) and yet I still resent this.

Wait, when did Jane Austen become Evola/Camp of the Saints-tier?

Fuck that, Dems are the alt left. If alt right is corporatocracy + right idpol, then the alt left is corporatocracy + left idpol.

capped.

NTR->manga>imageboards you dummies.

Yeah I can tell that the writer is butthurt about leftism but I'm not sure how that paragraph was supposed to say anything negative

honest to god if they want to use 'alt left' i really dont care because the term will only hold weight to the liberal mind anyway. Once you cross over to the left its easy to see through this bullshit horseshit theory they try to apply to everything. anyone that bothers to listen to us will decide whether articles like this really matter or not

Holy shit.

yes. this is good

what the fuck was he even trying to say there? that is pure i d e o l o g y

there should be an "alt-left" version

There's a part of me that wants to call myself "alt-left" ironically, but I feel like it would just give these fucks more ammo

You extend this one starting from 8ch and go to chapo trap house/catgirl(back to reddit, back to Richard Wolff)/to Rojava etc. This would be funny.

nymag.com/selectall/2017/04/the-techno-libertarians-praying-for-dystopia.html

stopped reading there

Judging solely by who gets memed a lot around here, our "canon" would probably be like Bookchin, Bordiga, and Stirner. But is there a movie that the left internet worships like the alt-right allegedly does with Fight Club (btw I haven't seen any Holla Forums types talk about that movie, is that a thing?)? I see Robocop a bit but IDK.

I swear this shit fills me with the most autistic rage

constant shitposting by 5% of the board doesnt say anything about the board itself

Porkies already have the conscience that when shit hits the fan in the future they'll have to exterminate the working class. Meanwhile most of the working class is classcucked as fuck and continues to lick the boots of porkies.

I swear I will release a weaponised superplague somehow if this comes close to happening

stupid fuck

This is all that needed to be said. Stop replying to this post, this user has made the perfect comment. Revisionist out.

The closest they get to worshipping a movie is screeching about redpills, despite it coming from a film directed by two socdem trannies and featuring a black wiseman. Fight Club is also leftist.

They live?

It's honestly insane how he's remembered as the "old left", considering that he's a Bennite.

The last thing Old Labour did before having it's throat slit in 1979 was putting together a moderate socdem manifesto as a fuck you to Benn. (Who got to do the relatively radical 1974 manifesto and wanted to go even further for 1979.)

The complete lack of nuance annoys me. Nobody knows their history.

Turd positionists were the original alt-left.

wow