(badge)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)

Serious question, does anyone has a throughout explanation as to why /r9k/ and subsequently a fair chunk of Holla Forums is reactionary or idealizes Nazism/Hitler when they'd be holocaust'd just like everyone else?

No self-awareness.

They see their parents who had

1. jobs
2. relationships
3. social skills
4. Children (obviously)

The Holla Forumstards don't have any of these things.

They see black people sleeping with white women and get jealous. They see themselves wasting away in front of the computer and come to the conclusion that it must be a Jewish plot to keep them from spreading their white genes.

Basically it all boils down to personal failure, jealousy of the success of others and the opportunity to feel good about the accomplishments of others namely other white people to then project onto yourself because you have no achievements.

To be fair it's not like we're becoming leftists because we're content with the current state of the world and how it effects us individually.
We're just blaming the right people.

Reproduction of capital is impersonal, dumb anhil.

replace jews with porky

My bet with myself paid off.

And entirely automatic?

Porky isn't a metaphysical projection of cognitive bias.

Makes me think of the "I'm a jobless NEET failure bwaaah were's communism to make me feel better" threads combined with the porky rage threads. It's even straight up admitted, there should be communism because it is in the interest of the losers, hence why this board calls failures who aren't communists cucks for not having the same resentment.

Because not having a narrative-self means that you aren't cool and achieved.

Talk about capitalist ideology.. but then, marxism is a capitalist fantasy after all.

Because calling anything and everything porky is a cognitive bias at all…

It's only that when way when people use the same absolutist logic, with another subject.

I was wondering more how come despite that Nazis killed antisocials they still support these views

Talk about grasping at straws, you're well aware the way Holla Forums treats "white accomplishments" is pathological and one of their main talking points.
And /r9k/ isn't cool or achieved.

That would mean that Chinese people are a pathological race, for they also lack a narrative self.

You're just spouting intuitive cliché's.

Ah yes, an expert on Chinese culture, thanks for stopping by.

Tell me, in what way does an arbitrarily adopted view of a group you identify with ("white people") is the same as being raised in a culture that directs you to this "lack of a narrative-self". You're comparing two completely different phenomenons, the former being reactionary, the latter being a way of life. And it's pathological insofar that these "accomplishments of their race" is something they focus and center around, unable to validate themselves without some historic cred, and besides that, it's a grossly arbitrary term; It's never a region, or nationality, or empire, it's always "white people" and it's always represented as statues of Greeks and Romans, a few random paintings from the renaissance onward and possibly some random significant historical figures, always emphasizing some modern value with an aesthetic, often contradicting aesthetics - like the nuclear family with a painting, next to a Greek athlete - in other words, it's a complete fantasy adopted because of God knows why. You fags might as well start identifying as "Indo-European" and include cave paintings in that least of accomplishments. But I'll let you on a secret, the reason you lot identify as "white people" is because you're Americans and the origin of this cancer online.

Now, that "lack of narrative-self" you talked about, we went over Holla Forums and how its pathology is expressed and why it's a pathology, what about the Chinese? How do they lack "narrative-self"? Oh wait that's right, you don't know. In fact, you pulled that out of your ass because it's "common knowledge", but you have no actual idea what the fuck you're saying. Talk about spouting intuitive clichés.

also
This has to be the least intelligent thing I've read in a long time.

list*

Because they're servile cucks who hate themselves and want to die but lack the balls to off themselves. And it's a lot more than a "fair chunk" of Holla Forums who would get gassed because less than half are white.

Most of Holla Forums are employed, have some relationships, and have more social skills than a robot. Moreover, we don't try to claim the accomplishments of our race as our own or think that by merely reproducing we are carrying on a great tradition.

Behind every fascism is a failed revolution.

Name dropping the term "arbitrary" for things you don't like doesn't really say anything, neither does namedropping the term "pathological" for things you don't like. I could just as well state that communists adopt a worldview in which the whole system is against them because that would make them feel less like personal failures. When this is stated whenever a communist on Holla Forums makes a thread about how much of a sad fuck he is, the communists here yell "ideology!".

The lack of a narrative self means not seeing one oneself as a story, a list of accomplishments. I mentioned Chinese culture because Chinese are often shocked when their way of viewing things (for example, stating their liking for something as "Chinese people like …"") is met with dismissal.

Most people on Holla Forums have achieved nothing of note and spend their days masturbating over the day of reckoning that will free them from their mediocrity (le revolution!). They know this day will never come, which is exactly the point, their present-indefinite needs a future-indefinite.

They want to blame others for their social failures.

What's your point?

Yeah, an underdeveloped pre-frontal cortex is pretty material alright.

Do you own a large company?

If your issue is that there are people who have achieved more than you, then why don't you build your own large company?

lol

t. Classcuck

Resentment, pathological resentment.

Cucked to the max.

It isn't, try again.

It is, you have stated it over and over again that you feel let down in a world which isn't fully automated luxury communism in which everything would be handed to you, an eternal kindergarten.

I didn't name drop anything. Adopting race as an identity is arbitrary (or not more "natural" than any other would-be-be primary identity like nationality or religion), and I've explained as to why it's pathological in Holla Forums's case (hint hint, focusing on aesthetically pleasing contradictory narratives about the past and building a fantasy setting around it). If you don't like me using the term "pathology" then just replace it with "nonsensical and contradictory behavior and opinions", happy now? And I don't even agree with that user that Holla Forums has some inferiority complex, it's the case with /r9k/. My point was that this view, regardless of the reasons, the one Holla Forums latches onto about the "white race" and its accomplishments, is detached from reality or anything concrete.

Anyway, the thread digressed, I initially asked why do anti-socials like /r9k/ support an ideology like Nazism, where they'd be killed.

would-be-primary*

You must've mistaken me for somebody else

"Arbitrary" is a neat little linguistic trick, it can be apply to any term or belief whatsoever since no word has a set definition or objective meaning. You haven't explained why it's pathological, you've stated the tired old cliché of "they're just saying it because they're losers!". I could state that about you, I could state that about any communist, not only is it entirely unfalsifiable, it also makes the mistake of classifying beliefs as pathologies, which would essentially state that mental health only emerged when the current ideology/enframing came into being, that it is depended upon it. Some would call such reasoning biopolitics when they feel more in their element.

To the contrary, they're much more attached to reality. People refer to others as black, white, jewish etc all the time, while you never hear someone say "it was that bourgeois guy over there". Your ideology exists in it's own virtual space with it's own terminology that is detached from reality, this is then rationalized as others having "false consciousnesses", "ideology" or some other term to explain why marxism is a construct that bears no connection to the real world of people, something that it can only treat as a mechanical abstraction.

You have zero reading comprehension

Holy fuck you're retarded.

It's ideal vs real.

The right is very imaged based. Look no further than the libertarian nationalists. The only reason they chose that ideology from my experience is to be seen as edgy and to see themselves as something greater.

Though; I was a reactionary, and despised these types of edge lords, I found myself doing the same on a smaller scale. It became more about what you are supposed to be rather than who you are. Ironically, it was a reactionary that made me realize this.

These edge lords won't accept their flaws, and will do anything to belittle others just so they can imagine themselves as something greater. Example; You know nothing about economics.

They push so many people and even themselves up to standards that cannot be made. That is why so many Trump supporters abandoned trump after they figured out he wasn't a God Emperor. And like the God Emperor, they put themselves up to that status. Every flaw is like a major blow to their ego. Which only fuels the need to belittle others more.

I got out of this loop realizing I am a flawed person that cannot change many of my flaws, and can only improve what I can control. Eversince, most of my stress and negative emotions disappeared. I am living life for once.

The very foundation of their ideology is to suppress and oppress flawed people who are just like them. It's rooted in self hatred. In the end, they want to gas themselves

You wording it differently, doesn't make it differently.

Prove me wrong.

I didn't "word it differently", I said I don't agree with it. You are a complete moron.

Pappa Zizek, is that you?

No, you stated that I didn't comprehend your post.

What does this even mean?

It is from their perspective. Flawed from reactionaries viewpoint those who don't adhere to the nazi ideal. This is why they keep screaming degen eracy while hanging out on an anime message board.

I'm sure 99% of the world doesn't see fryinpansexualkingender brony orgies as a healthy thing to do.

Do they all want to gas themselves, or just the ones who say it here?

The basis of all improvement