Angela Merkel defies Saudi Islamo-Fascism by not wearing a headscarf while flying the Ancom flag

Angela Merkel defies Saudi Islamo-Fascism by not wearing a headscarf while flying the Ancom flag.

Is she… dare I say it… our girl?

independent.co.uk front page.

The Ossies train their entryists well.

Yes. Smash nationalism

her handlers are telling her how to posture for the upcoming elections. She's a puppet of big capital, big finance and zionist taskmasters.

didn't theresa may do the same thing? maybe the saudis don't care any more.

Looks like they never cared

shameful

lol that's funny

I'm an anti-nationalist, but this is just silly

Isn't she the one who allowed millions of islamo-fascists into Germany?

No, she's the one who allowed billions of islamo-fascists into Germany. Get your numbers straight.

"How many levels of anti-nationalism are you on?"

trillions, you cuck. Plus she gave her daughters pussy to be raped by refugees or dare i say, rapefugees ;^)

You realize that she's there to sell them a few new tanks and shit?

If anything the Saudis only care about business. It's just Western liberals that care about the whole headscarf thing.

Pic related, Germany's former openly gay foreign affaires minister shaking hands with the Saudi King.

Saudis capitalists don't care about that either. That's just a mask that's all.

I worked on the Marriot hotel in the capital of my country. Once we hosted some rich ass saudis and they got super wasted and fucked a lot of whores on their suites.

Saudis don't give a shit so long as the money keeps flowing into their pockets. When Obongo met with them his wife didn't cover up either.
Average women who are not there to sign billion-euro deals do have to cover up though.

Merkel has no children, which is one reason she doesn't care about the future.

fuck off that's the least of a problem

Except they aren't even capitalist

They are literal slave holders

it was clearly a shitpost. It just so happened that the camera caught the flag and it looked like the CNT/FAI flag. Less autismo plz

The Saudi monarchs are pretty progressive. It's the ordinary people who are opposed to any and all reforms, because they are dumb as bread.

Fucking LOL

Yes, Hitler didn't have any children either.

"The only Germany I recognize is the Deutsche Demokratische Republik. I won't tolerate any traitorous fascist tyrants in Karl Marx's homeland"