Normie thread

Normie thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/
amazon.co.uk/Dont-Tell-Mum-Work-Rigs/dp/1857883772
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasons_and_Persons
mcsweeneys.net/articles/my-very-good-black-history-month-tribute-to-some-of-the-most-tremendous-black-people
youtube.com/feed/subscriptions
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

am i allowed to post here

dealio
how do we commence tradsies?

I WAS FUCKING TRICKED
I will never forget this betrayal.

Hey Subtle

I'll allow it this time.

Dunno... I have no experience in waifu trafficking.

yah but
wen can i be a normie

maybe if we chop the heads off and trade those
you know? cuz the personalities are tied to their brain n stuff

Christ, and I thought I was morbid.

._.

You just need to believe!

yandere was my third choice

shinjimasushi!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HOLY WORD OF SARCRED NORMIES?

That sort of believing?

Or the sort of believing that like, requires me to do stuff?

yandere bestdere

What?

theyre pretty cule

dattebayo!

I don't speak Hawaiian.

Shame about all that murdering they do, though.

ITS WEEBINESE

its one of their redeeming qualities tho

Hiya
Sorry slow reply am playin D3

but dead people are 2spooky

I don't speak Weebaneese!

D3? Dark Souls 3?

Dank Dicks 3

Diablo

Is Diablo 3 any good?
I need a new game.

pathofexile.com/

Oh neat.

Eh I'm off playing something too probably.

Wassat?

Have fun, make the most of your off-time :3

Like D3 but better

I get stressed when playing it though >_

Anything with goblin killin' is good/better

i wanna smell rotting flesh once in my life

arent you a weeb tho?

how much of a time sink is poe?

Why is it free?

;_;

Not weeb enuf

dont you have a little edgyness in you?

Wth :c
That shouldn't happen..

I've got about 1300 hours and still play it

It just is
The devs make money from armour/weapon/skill skins

Only a little, but I'm pretty dull and dumb.
Like a sledgehammer.

whats the new player experience like?

sledgehammers can still bash open skulls :D

jeb is a mess

It's okay! I've just been pushing back development on the last bit of my mod. The easy-to-use part of it.

's why I feel guilty playing with it.

GO TO BED

Harsh to say the least

i cant

I can bash skulls for you if yo-
wait, what was your name again?

plsclap

jeb is a big fat mess

He is funny to watch though.

it cant be that bad
i played lol in s2

feku?

Oh... I don't remember talking to you much again!

;-;

My memory is shit.

sup

r u always drunk?

Playing ranked.

gay

No, I'm always high now.

It was a tie, but I had a lot of kills.

im cooking pizza

W-what kind?

It's cold. It's 73 inside and only 17 outside but I feel cold.

Am I a normie?

Hello, thread~

WHERE THE NORMIES AT
MY COCK THIRSTS

way to be weird about it holy shit

Throw back

Bet everyone is so much of a normie to nit understand the reference 😉

I feel dirty.
Like I shouldn't be here.
I hope the owner isn't in this thread, that would he embarrassing....

I'm confused

Bebop, we all know it's you.

pretty sure that was just socks evading

Why did Socks get banned?

Can't we just perma Socks at this point?

why the fuck do you think

idk I'm barely ever here x_x

I say we ban literally everyone.

What's wrong with Socks?
He's only just a wee tiny bit insane.

is it the same socks from /lewd/ tho?

no

wat
Nigga I have my name on

Oh. Then who the fuck is Socks?

also I did

Sci next plox.

The Socks from 4chan's pony threads(?)
But that spamming thing was some sort of a social experiment for them, which really came out pretty retarded if you ask me.

Socksarecool?

Hey, if I arrange an 'accident' on the faction leader on Tropico 4; think I can get better support later if no one knows I killed her?

I was unaware there was even spamming.

I have no idea.

mind explaining to me?
also I've been thinking about it for a while now. I just want to talk to someone about it.

Do the pony tards do dumb shit like this often?>

I was saying you were the user.
You tend to do these kinds of things.

And about what?

Well, they quoted lyrics and books with no meaning and linked people to see if they could get any reactions and used to have like +100 posts per thread with no sense at all, so it was deemed to be spam and b&.

No clue at all, but I assume they're just a pony because Erin's a very close friend of him and furries generally don't deal with him.

I mean you can check the ID and see it wasn't me. I actually don't do it as often as people think but nobody ever believes me. I'll always say when it's me though.

To talk to someone about.. banningpossibly more Sci?

Seems it was someone else.

Erin keeps odd company, but after frying their brains with 30 grand of coke I'm not surprised.

Proxies aren't rare around here.

And who are the others?

I have never used a proxy and I honestly do not know how to use one. A vpn? Sure, but even though I don't, If it's tor I'll still always say it's me.

Just one person I want to resolve things with first is all, no names though.

It was him.

Socks is pretty normal usually, but he said it between the spam that it was some sort of an experiment.

and I use tor quite often for things but rarely on chans :^)

You are keeping tasty drama from me, Bebop.
I can smell it like a dog in heat.

He said something about it in an email.

wasnt the experiment thing part of his delusional spam

I am not a fan of drama and personally think it is a waste of everyone's time. Those who choose it as entertainment I feel are letting themselves go when there are much better things to life.

or is that what he wants us to think?!??

DUN DUN DUN

Email?
I'm fairly certain it was in the thread too.

Could be, or not, I think it could be for some school thesis though.

I find slight indulgence is fine depending on what it's about.

I had him filtered after a while, but we exchanged a few private emails.

he put his email in his appeal but im not messaging him

I'm thinking of livestreaming and giving myself a buzzcut
Really only wanna show one person though and just talk to them

When I joined this place I said it was for an experiment and to this day it is still an ongoing thing. The data is a bit interesting.

Possibly something to do with my lack of patience with those types of things, I would rather people just be out with it instead of dragging things on(also why I dislike a lot of anime, though I for some reason love tv shows like Dexter and 24)

There was an appeal?

Ah well, I couldn't bother with that considering how fast people would react to it and take action.

I have resolved most of my issues with people here.
I am trying to be less prone to personal strife.

I see.

there have been 3

stop scaring me

turns out taking your bike over a section of path constructed out of long planks isnt the smartest of ideas

PoE is short and repetitive though.

Like your DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering the last few similar cases the spammers have always been b& after a small while, plus there really is nobody worthy of filtering.

The bike fell in?

I never did understand how people wouldn't/couldn't just hold it in. Every once in a while I'll let it all out but only when they're 'asking for it'(even then I try to make it to better them)

Strange that they're all gone and I wasn't told/had to find out like this.

When I got admin here that really did make me laugh and prove a point, though so did Trump winning(only a little bit as he was running against Hillary and honestly everyone else was kinda shit)

What happened? If it isn't held down then yeah it's shit but if you're out somewhere on a course it's amazing.

Bravo.

Are you buying me Tricky Towers yet?

Can I have the pictures

one was for the one you did. the other two including the one i pasted were for ones i did. i figured since it had been awhile you had seen them. pretty sure me denying them would be on the board log. i will leave them alone next time.

What pictures?

nah nvm it's not

Idk, all of them.

Sometimes it's fun.

Yes. They are all yours.

I bought some pikachu cards.

I hadn't, I didn't plan on looking for about a week or so. Also my initial ban was a perma and I was going to only unban them if they left something good for me to read, otherwise I was going to never unban them again.

No offense but you sound like Lenko when you say that. Does it ever come back to bite you in the ass?

Also get me tricky towers

the wheel fell in, and i went straight over the bars and smacked my elbows into the ground

thankfully all i got was scraped elbows and an off center wheel

^
the gaps were parallel with the wheel

i promise you it was as spastic as usual

Bad friend.

This is why I say sometimes.
People often find fulfillment in the creation and resolution of conflict. It's interesting and engaging to most. Yes, it can often be petty and get out of hand, but sometimes it is just nothing more than internet shit flinging. And depending on where you are in all of it, a participant or bystander, it can be just another thing to watch.

Only once have I broken my rule of never releasing IRL info over a fight with an internet person. I try to keep it where it doesn't hurt anyone's real life.

But take that as you will.

By the way does anybody have any good books they recommend?(books that have meaning/can teach you something)

I've been taking a like to reading things again, even if it's stupid as hell.

No u

Glad to hear that you didn't hurt yourself badly.

ill keep that in mind

That is not inaccurate.

fart of war by shit tzu

I'm baaaaaaaaaack,
where the boipussy at?

Slow down, Fish.

So we're even.

You think if one were to outslut Fish, he will inherit Fish's name and title?

Genius of the Beast by Howard Bloom.

That's a good book.
That or 'Don't Tell My Mum I work on an oil rig, she thinks I'm a piano player at a whorehouse'

I have not been a bad friend to YOU, though.

Yet.

amazon.co.uk/Dont-Tell-Mum-Work-Rigs/dp/1857883772

Yeah, it has submarines, smoking chimpanzees, pirates and stuff to learn about the madness of oil rigs.

This is real.

You haven't been a great one
Should I be worried

So do any of Darwin's groupies link or is this a running gag?

But Darwin isn't the only one I don't link.

I've been nolifing stocks/news/and work a lot so I don't check logs a whole lot but to my surprise denying the appeals didn't show up. Fucking Holla Forums.

I read it about 2years ago.
Last night I had a dream I was running from something then suddenly a man came out of an alleyway up ahead of me, pulled out what looked like a makarov with a suppressor and shot me in the stomach. My lungs were filling up with blood and I had slow death before I woke up.

Thanks, I'll pick both of these up when I'm done reading what's currently on my list.

Of course not. I would never leak your nudes.

Good things you didn't hurt yourself too bad. I learned the hard way that having even just a decent speed and doing something like that can and will fuck you up most of the time.

It seems any time it happens it's that group mostly though.
I still have him filtered but it's easy to tell he's here when it happens.

i never do i just assumed they would include that in the logs for some reason. goodnight

yah i remember you saying something about reading it but i wanted to say fart and call the author a dog

but a makarov doesnt even look cool silenced
your dreams are boring

Phew.

I guess, I don't do it on purpose either whoever it's focused on it just kinda happens.

Always happy to help :3

He doesn't talk to me anyhow.

Have a good one.

It is not kind to talk ill of those who are dead.
It wasn't meant to be some Hollywood movie where everything looks great, it was a dream about my death(most of my dreams are of this).

If you think of any other books one should read then please do let me know.

I just don't see the point as I naturally don't have a problem just ignoring people.
I barely even pay attention to other people's posts, I only realized a couple of hours ago mff was talking to me last night.

abloo

It just makes less clutter.

That chart is bullshit.

how am i talking ill of him. dude i called him a dog. thats pretty g.
if ur dreaming of ur death its probably cuz ur gunna dai

Ask Tokai about the 'Natural Harvest' cookbook.

Calling one of his true works of art that. One could see that as an easy out for calling him something else as well, you know.

I've been dreaming about my death for a very long time, of course we'll all eventually die but I do not think I will any time soon.

Will do

it feels a bit dodgy I thought I would be in the red but none of the questions fit that

or whether you can divide it into just two directions like that

still not as meme as mbti

I take it none of the questions applied to Jews only so you could be placed in the authoritarian area.

It is pretty stupid

Talking about IQ/Genius on Holla Forums is great. It's just the same thing every single year but it's interesting hearing what people have to say about it.

yeahhhhh
I am kind of against the am I being detained-libtards though

ikt is smarter/faster than 80% of 4chan :3

really?

Kind of surprised.

liek people driving drunk waving a gun out the window without a drivers license because muh rights

i did a thing but i dont get all these big words

it was too simple to be worth a reply, and besides i was doing this thingy

Oh, THOSE. Never mind.

I mean you'd be surprised what that says about you when compared to some old Joe on the street

You'd be surprised. Some people can't do math in their heads or come up with very simple things like that without seeing it.

So I just found a bunch of white hairs in my beard while trimming.

SQUASH
WHITE
HAIR

at first i couldnt be fucked, but then i took a look at it and then had to see if it really was that fucking simple

yah but im azn
why am i almost the same person

Maths is hard ok

i cant into math anymore but ill recognize a function that fucking simple

Turn to meth.

This song always makes me wanna play midnight club(I think thats the one with this song)

The views/compass thing was practically the same.

If one cannot understand math them how are they to understand anything else in our universe?

Squash's white hair

howare you supposed to understand soemthing using a subset of what you are trying to understand to think about it

math is way easier than that language bullshit and making things up and being creative and trying to remember all of history

you just learn the concepts and stuffs and you're basically set. all you gotta do is solve

but i dont understand what left right up down means

How did you learn anything?

You have the tools at your fingertips to find out in depth what each one means. Why is she asking to be fucked in the picture?

big words dont feel like
I never really looked close at that picture. I only focused on the top portion anyways and its not that bad from there

But how will you ever get smarter and surpass the one you call senpai?
It is just as bad and was the first thing I noticed in the thumbnail.

idkkk
but I feel like the world is too complicated to understand
how do you even understand how the brain works using the brain

Don't fucking start.

whose the one i call senpai tho
nah its cute if you look from afar

It's ezier for you, doesn't mean it's the same for other people

noh
everyone should be wired to do maths in their heads like calculators

electroshock therapy them if you gotta

I said I'd pick up those books but I'm choosing to download the ones that I can right now, already found Paul Carter - Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs- She Thinks I'm a Piano Player in a Whorehouse

Beating something into someone and over the years we have found ways to better teach it, I am not basics teacher and only know how to teach things to advanced learners.

That is not for me to say. Looking through these glasses I see a blue tinted eye in the reflection but I still find that picture to be lovely.

can maths make me pat nadeko

what are those gunnars? ur such a pro gamer xd

yus
it takes a bunch of 1s and 0s, and eventually it works out

Ray-Ban aviators :^)
Never felt like taking them off when I came back inside.

we're not all asians

:^)

pssh

make the chinks work it out with quantum computing and wiring into the brain

REBORN TO FEAST AGAIN

that sounds like some fancy designer brand thats overpriced

ima sleep now. the fap power nap from earlier made me stay up way longer than normal.

The price tag said 199.99 but I didn't pay for them. Have a good one

Holla Forums Civ V World Poster Wars when?

someday

I call dibs on Aztecs or Mongolions.
You know, the bully civs.

.///.

yes

Gee thanks user

netherlands dib

Hitler probably wrote some novels
Read those bebop

depends what you want to learn

philosophy is pretty solid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasons_and_Persons

this guy is considered one of the greatest philosophers in the last few decades

writes with the vantage point of 20th Century advances in science to talk about things philosophy

mcsweeneys.net/articles/my-very-good-black-history-month-tribute-to-some-of-the-most-tremendous-black-people

this one is just for luls

*talk about things philosophy has always been asking, like who we are, who are others, and how and why we form concepts and feel them. science implemented wherever possible.

Everyone tells me Mein Kampf is absolute shit. Rambles on about how everything is the Jews fault and how those fucking Commies have it coming but mostly just bitches about his own life/suffering or something, I'd rather read things that are important and can help me grow as a person. Been reading a lot of business books and some of them have already made an impact, currently reading a psych book lol

Anything and everything that can help me as a person grow into something more. If it comes with making more money, getting more happiness out of life, learning to do something is always good.
I'll check them both out.

Red blocks?

oh, then don't read that.

read autobiographies.

read about history.

but reading can't really supplement irl taking risks and living, which is undeniably the best way to grow as a person

That's mostly what I've been reading for the past 4years. Learning what works and what doesn't is best it happens to you but if you can learn what to avoid without taking the consequences and they say why exactly everything is bad then I see it all as the same gain.

It's not Tuesday though

KNOCK KNOCK, IT IS GABEN

more like gayboy

Gayben can suck a cock. GIVE ME A 3 ALREADY

I would LOVE a portal 3 and a l4d3 would be nice too honestly, doesn't even have to be hl3

if you have a high imagination and high intelligence, yea, you can get a lot out of thinking.

but learning how to speak. how to listen. how to discuss or make deals. teach others or learn from them can't be done in a vacuum.

there's probably a word for this cliche.
people content living through books and stories.

tfw autofilled support
queue times were fine tbh

Anyone got that 'fake Gabe' vid?

Lemme spread dat ass.

One should never doubt their capabilities if they have nothing wrong with them, I believe in no limits.
Don't get me wrong, I prefer learning from experience but some of these things take some thought and if it's an edge above the rest I'll gladly take it, even for a price.

have you ever hung out with high IQ people who aren't autistic? fucking alphas :(

Oh cool, its a thread just for me! :3

so just for fags

I don't judge nor do I specifically go after any group, though I should to get in better places
Currently everyone I know who was even half decent left in the military and I'm stuck with people who make terrible life decisions left and rightI for some reason cannot stop trying to help them even though I know it is pointless/they'll never learn

Cute fags like you ^W^

I don't go after people, but ended up through mutual connections accidentally meeting these people.

they're made better by being in good company. a few of them were awkward losers most their lives, til they found people they clicked with.

if you wanna help people, learn the right tools
don't trust your instinct unless it's worked in the past

It works with them but only half the time, I keep hoping one day it will make something click in their heads.

clicks happen almost ALWAYS in two circumstances

a change of environment

or desperation

if it's mood based and not consistent: time.

which is why the most successful method of therapy of all time is about rethinking and reprogramming your environment is it seems in your head

*as it seems

I want to play Tetris.

Dont give me that face

where's your girlfriend, soto?

Subtle's lurking atm

This game is great

I'm sure this is something the book I'm reading is going to say at one point. I'm not sure how to use/abuse that right now though. Who are ya user?

Is Subtle always lurking?

but rly

you can brainwash yourself
become brainwashed by bad people
or use brainwashing powers for good

sounds like Hannibal.

I'd rather not become a stupid

are there anyone that plays nami that are not diehard support mains

What role is Nami?

I was not ready for the ending half of volume 3.

*pat*

Is that good anime.

I've only seen, like, 2 eps of Volume 4 and I hear it gets really boring.

Good enough to watch airing but I wouldn't walk over other stuff to get to it

It seems fine so far. It is really hard to live up to an ending like last volume.
You see it in tv shows a lot too, if you have an epic season with intense stuff the following season is usually seemingly boring in comparison.
Plus they seem to be introducing a ton of characters and that eats up time like crazy.

Ah, pass.

Nope :o

the Nami main I normally play with is a super tryhard and rages a lot.

one of the best Nami's on NA though

also a real girl >~

Tank.

Me.

*touches your OP3*

W-wow, Emily.

Y-you can't just touch someone's phone like that.. .///.

Of course you'd play that lewdo clicker game.

w-well you have stuff like sakura so you're lewd

Only 'cause perverted fucks like you buy them for me as if I'll ever play them.

*pat* You can use it to call now?

would you play mgq with me

Is youtube.com/feed/subscriptions rip?

Or is the new switch being an ass

I can, yes.

LEWD.
PROBABLY NOT.

The latter, it works for me.

;_; fix it

oh it works again nv,

b-but I played it with a friend before

anybody by chance have that pic i posted of that russian girl covered in blood who was hot af?

see

cum based cooking book

Hiroshima was a blessing.

when did you post it

oh god this exists

why does this exist

Because desu collects stuff like that.

Oh..

idk a few months ago. I ended up finding it on the internet with google but its not the one that links her to the crime :/

oh ok. i thought maybe it was fairly recent. I would use the search on here even though it would still be searching some if it was.

eh if it was within a decent amount of posts i'd look for it in the archive just through my posts but it would take a while

interested?

I don't think I'll be putting that in anything for someone anytime soon but I guess it could come in handy in the future?

ooh spicey.

the only book I'm wanting to get is about saddam's trial.

how to become a drift car

Test

Fail

Does it have a name or is it just what he said it was? There's someone I think I'd actually use it for

Debriefing the President
The Interrogation of Saddam Hussein

You remind me of a character from Hannibal. He's convinced maybe he's a psychopath, when he's actually just sexually attracted to them for some reason.

When can we consider sjws terrorists finally and send them all to some prison that "does not exist"?

hello!

Hey Nez. How is it hanging?

I meant the other book you baka

I have a thing for Russians and blood is an odd thing I like quite a bit

it's what he used

Evening.

I don't know how work works for you, do you get weekends off?

good bread and smoked ham are gods gift to man

whaaa

aah

I am smoked ham.

I just organized my pokemon cards.
I'm gonna feel bad when throw that out the window to make a new deck.

Grass Lurantis-GX deck when?

I am well, how about you?

it's really hot here, florida sucks

My name keeps disappearing

id smoke ur ham bb

cranberry, raisin, and cashew bread tho :3

*pet*

It is really cold here.
I am alright though, up to anything fun today?

cause you fail
ahaha

lmao git gud

toki pls

I'm here to pls

Somebody make me an hydraulic USB thing

wait no just usb handbrake is ok

lewd

I have one but it's not what you're thinkingg

Ah, so you have to work tomorrow? That sucks. I'm happy to finally make it to the weekend.

not like that lewdo

I had homemade Pho the other day when I was at some chicks house
She was so nice

Sho ga nai
What should I drink tonight?

cum

vodka

iunno

I am into Volume 4 now, Tokes! Slightly starting to understand what you meant by focusing on world building a fair bit more than they should be.

What?

Neato

Goodie, recovered from 3 yet?
and yeah that's what I meant

Why do Vietnamese people sound so angry when they talk?

u fkn wot m8
I actually have good tastes

>tfw hello darkness my old friend moment at work.

:3
hi qt!

gotta do my daily exercise
and uh

not much else

yep
my weekends are work time

They're permanently angry.

Arent half of vietnam also permanently dead

oh you're into sissy drinks huh

KEK

[choppers you kindly]

Barely. I did not expect what went down, it was rough.

At least you can relax then.

hows nezi today?

*toet*

I had it too, it's worse in the beginning of season 4 when they remind you.

Is that... a monarchist decree?

mmhm

-pets-

I'm okay.
I finally ordered a new chair.
my last one the leather just fell apart

how are you?

ORANJE BOVEN

I wanted tequila or some whiskey

No wonder you're so pissed all the time

LMAO

Yeah the phone recording was heart wrenching.

could be worse, came off my bike today tho while shopping for a tool i never found ;_;

bad

aaah the reminder hurts

It is suffering, Tokes.

Faggots.

I should probs watch more and see if it improves tho

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kankermonogatari

Post pics of your skirt

cutie~

you fell off your bike?

wheel went into a gap, i went elbows first into the ground

kankeeeeeer

Puttkammer

aww jeez

you okay?

god bless friday

Time for red risa and sleep
Later

Rosa*

just scraped elbows and an out of line wheel

nini scooberu

-rubrubrub-

rub me more bb

make me foooood

I played with Lego :D

playing with lego past midnight sounds like something's up

-strokes-

where that rp at

rub me more bb

scoots went to bed

ach schade

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

yo dude chill with that

you know you want to

fucking good cause advertising and shit

mandy?

Maybe by fucking a normie we can spread the crazy?

sfish

oh weird

i saw motorcycle and straight porn and figured it must be mandy

New thread

im off