What should I major in?

I'm your average 18 year old Marxist-Leninist who thinks he's smart and is pretty pessimistic about the world.

I'm not really interested in anything besides politics and economics but the thought of studying those things from a neoliberal viewpoint is not very appealing. What should I do?

inb4

zoology

animals good

Philosophy or history

Maybe law

Economics.

Depending on your location, you could probably do economics or something else in a marxist perspective or something.
If you're 18 and have literally no hobbies or things you like, you should probably not jump straight into more education, but educate yourself on life

Sage is for subscribing to personal blogs, right?

Being knowledgeable in bourgeois economics is actually very helpful to the left.

Industrial Design

"Seize the means of production."

computer science and AI, the most revolutionary field. help us reach FALC, user.

Get a political science degree and get work on congressman's staff. Don't get turned. Turn them.

STEM, Law, or whatever you find easiest. Degrees outside of the first two are rarely used in muh job market and you're better off self-educating instead of being pumped full of porky propaganda anyways.

You'll grow out of it kiddo.

Philosophy and History are good suggestions, I'm studying Philosophy with a double major in Creative Writing because im a useless faggot but I've taken 2 great classes on Modern Africa and Latin America because I just happened to get a Marxist from Nicaragua as a professor

This. We need more STEMlord leftists to write code to organize real-life stuff. Do a day job in Silicon Valley to pay the bills, write code to help cooperatives self-manage and to aid the free software movement by night.

Definitely techy stuff. Econ and history are very important, and you can't do that properly in a state-run institution, so you have to do that in your free time with zero official recognition for it.

Industrial Designer is the modern Master Builder.

You study all these:
Philosophy
Sociology
History/Humanities
Communication [Speaking/Writing]
Economics [Macro/Micro]
Law
Engineering [Mechanical/Electrical/Systems]

Depending on interests, you study:
Art [Drawing/Illustration]
Computer Science [Hardware/Software]
Fashion/Soft Goods
Woodworking
Metalworking
Pottery/Ceramics

You get a nuanced perspective on:
Usability
Sustainability
Ethics
Beauty & Form
Process

Work shit jobs until you're considering suicide
Keep an eye out for a career path that might be tolerable
Look at the actual job requirements and pick education based on that

Hahaha.

do economics and become the new wolff

Economics or some engineering field. Minor in philosophy or history.

Go for STEM subjects, get a job in Silicon Valley, read a lot, write a lot, keep reading and writing, do some journalism in your free time, get powerful, be our future. Don't go for Economics: it is trivial; don't go for Humanities, if you are not rich at least.

Go into teaching and indoctrinate the youth.
That's what I'm doing.

Write what?

Who else /biology/ here?

whatever you like, in public places, writing is the skill which lets you fight the battles, to impose your leftist personality. Writing will put you in contact with people you want to be ally. If you wonder which battle am I talking about it means you still underage (or an anarchist)

Working on my phd in molecular biology.

Don't do it, OP.

Get a certificate in a trade. Don't go to university. It's a trap.

Most you need to know about bourgeois econ lies in the dialectical analysis of it - literally the whole point of Marxian economics was to study how capitalism works. Econ courses in most universities are neoliberal propaganda and speculative nonsense, which at best would serve to be debated and refuted by us leftists.

Drop out of college, learn a trade or find work in a factory if you can.

That way you learn to appreciate the proletarian perspective and stand the least chance of becoming a useless leftcom or tankie.

STEM

literally the only things leftcoms argue for are workplace agitation and union struggle my droog

Forgot to add: OP, go into STEM. Something that lets you learn computers - preferably math/physics. You can go dig ditches later after you get your degree and realise that academia is shit, but a proper hard science degree nets you a lot of social perks that you just don't get with an apprenticeship or a shitty liberal arts degree.