Not supporting a war with North Korea in order to get millions of cute Korean refugees

Explain yourselves Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9/#jk-is-located-in-apgujeong-a-riverside-area-in-gangnam-seoul-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think with my dick.

they're just gonna be part of South Korea and that will be the end of it

The vast majority of Koreans don't look like that, just the rich ones.

The rich ones look like that because they all get ungodly amounts of plastic surgery.

Just look at North Korean women from their propaganda. This is what attractive Korean women look like without getting their faces chopped up.

If there was a war with NK there wouldn't be any refugees to speak of.

fuck you dude, don't ruin my dream

left and center are pretty cute tbh

I wasn't saying they weren't. Just saying that the kpop girls everyone jerks off over look that way because of plastic surgery.

If it's any consolation you can join the infantry and then you'll have first pick on who to rape

So… great? That's how they look. I don't get your point.

If they wanted to idolize fat fucks they would just go to North Korea

My point being that Koreans are attractive, but in the normal sense. There are austists who think that all Koreans look like kpop idols, who get boatloads of plastic surgery.

I wasn't implying they were ugly, I was just sensing that we were getting into one of those " are all peerless beauties, just look at these idols who have had inhuman amounts of plastic surgery, that's what they ALL look like, if only I could live in glorious instead of the West where all the girls are ugly and manly and mean to me ;_;"

OK let's do this

Only women from some countries ARE objectively better looking than others.

Are we really going to do this?

They all had plastic surgery. That's why they look like that.

You hold a correct opinion, good.

Your opinion is probably also correct, but your picture has no relation to your point. Those are manufactured people.

Are you that guy that monitors letypol just to shit on korean girls?

It's more like I'm shitting on plastic surgery tbh.

What's wrong with plastic surgery? Are you a primmie?

It's mostly reserved for the rich and anyone can be beautiful with the right amount of plastic surgery.

Yeah, they could

It's just that there are different beauty standards in the West vs Korea. Not many people go for the almond face in the West.

has science gone to far?

In freezing Manchuria and the Korean Peninsula, there was very little food. Only the hottest women got food, therefore there was evolutionary pressure for only the cutest of the qt's.

nah, Korean girls are the best looking, it's a scientific fact

Yep, it's autism.

asian women look like asian men without make up. they're fucking repulsive.

wew lad

White whore lovers need to get the fuck off this board, Holla Forums is azn territory

Dear god, that 4th girls is the hottest non-Korean I've seen in my life

Roll for your war bride

best trips

You missed one

Actually knowing my luck, I would probably sent to africa or something if i volunteered for that kind of work

only fags care if the women are plastic tbh

praying for Joy, Jungyeon, Momo or Sejeong

fug i hate chaeyeon, DIA is a shit

Chaeyeon is gorgeous.

Unless of course you actually watch Kpop for the music, in which case, you're sort of weird.

rude

What Koreaboos H-I-D-E from YOU!!!! –→ businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9/#jk-is-located-in-apgujeong-a-riverside-area-in-gangnam-seoul-1

OMG HER SLEEVES ARE TOO LONG, ITS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CUTE I CAN'T HELP IT.

Well i see Holla Forums has arrived

Plastic whores are all there is under capitalism regardless of race you faggot. I am not Holla Forums just an angry ML who liies to pretend he is going to be the next Lenin.

Hot damn

mfw

They still wouldn't be interested in me

it's a chink

Koreans aren't chinks

no shit sherlock, the girl is chinese/chink not a gook

Have some respect when talking about living angels