AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H-hes just playing 64 dimmensional yugioh. SJWs b-btfo

c h e s s

Nobody could've seen that coming.

AYO HOL UP

Good going, Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is always wrong folks.

Trump is playing 36th dimensional dreidel

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Faggots are still unironically defending him there.

I am totally convinced that one of /ourguys/ is working on his staff, doing incredible subversion.

Could one of /ourguys/ convince him to do something that's not complete and utter trash instead, since he's one of us

This is not true. If you criticize trump you get banned. Also, thread are getting deleted. And this is not something new…it goes for some time. This is why we are here now. /leftypol is /pol bunker

We went after HRC. Election of DJT is consequence. Come on, like there was a winning move in this elections ?

Don't try to play it down now, I specifically remember retarded Holla Forumslacks mocking us for saying there was nothing to be won by participating in bourgeois elections that were completely controlled by the two party system:
youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

Who looks silly now? What happened to the retarded notion that donning the maga hat as if it was the same thing as dying your hair green and donning a mohawk in conservative Orange County California in the late 70s and early 80s? Tis passed away now, and the corpse is coming more and more into its own by the day.

Awoo! Fagot

Wow i guess the left really is tolerant.

What, and make his presidency a success, causing the populist far-right to gain in popularity instead of being discredited?

Some did. some did not… there was a difference in opinions. It is not important really. we did get public attention to spread info about HRC. It was a win.
Not really. there is censorship and anchoring on /leftypol also. But at this moment there is no censorship on trump topics here. On /pol there is

I guess /ourguy/ is an accelerationist.