Isn't it SAD! how the alt-lite keeps looking for an ebin pwnage of the same magnitude or Spencerpunch?

Isn't it SAD! how the alt-lite keeps looking for an ebin pwnage of the same magnitude or Spencerpunch?
Isn't it SAD! how they'll never, ever find it?
People remembered Spencerpunch for months. People forget their newest (maskless, retarded) cunts like Kyle Chapman and Nathan Damigo in a week. Meanwhile, Holla Forums forgets the key difference between Spencer and Chapman's victims is that one of them went out to spread violent speech illegal in most first-world countries and the other went out to stop it. So one is just battery and the other one (most of the time) isn't. It's alarming how they think just hitting random people is peachy keen, or the opposite equivalent of what antifa (are supposed to) do.
Let's laugh at this particular aspect of Trump holdouts (who are still having rallies, God knows why it's not like elections are coming up) ITT.

you people are addicted to your slave morality

I'm sorry Tarantino films trigger you, but the sooner you accept you're a cuck, the sooner you can heal.

Psychopathy is undialectical. If it were the best way everyone would be a psychopath and society wouldn't function.

Chew on that you actual fucking parasite.

I saw that motherfucker in the back with the skull mask on. him and a bunch of his homies were talkin mad shit until one of their buddies got arrested by the cops for throwing hands first. scum

Yeah, cops have actually been doing solids recently. We may have to reconsider our unilateral opposition to them.

Stop greentexting your schizophrenic delusions.

perhaps. being the ANCOM "cuck" that I am, i am still against cops philosophically. but hey if they stop playing with ProudBoys and other supremacists, maybe I could lay off a little bit.

Exactly the same here.

Do you actually like Tarantino films?

Tomatoes are not vegetables but fruits.

Chew on tomatoes.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I like Tarantino films but what the hell are you on about when you're talking about tomatoes?

Tarantino is great.

what the fuck

I don't think that means what you think it means

Sadism, "irony", banality and inhumanness. They're the arch-fantasy of the reddit nerd who plays GTA all the day and has a scarface poster hanging above his bed, popping dem virtual fools while writing an upvote essay about why George Zimmerman is fascism sent to america by fox news.

They're as relevant to the post I replied to as his post was to mine.

Victimhood as a desired sign of nobility.

Lol nice illiteracy you fagget. You mentioned slave morality which is a term psychopaths hurl at NORPs. You're a parasite. Parasites eat shit. Get at it boyo.

Loaded elbow? More like loaded asshole

Stay irrelevant leftycucks

I mentioned it because it perfectly fits the tale of the scalp hunt that failed.

Psychopaths like Tarantino movies. I don't.

LOL do you also think murderers play video games? You are such a pedantic, bizarre little reddit fuck. Nice reddit spacing, fag. Fuck right off

Liberal get gulaged too.

Words can serve no purpose but to incite to violence yes.
Appeal to majority wasn't my whole argument and you know it.
Nothing liberal about any of this, foolboy.

So like the aut-rightists that believe they are victims of a Jewish Cultural Marxist conspiracy? 'Cause that shit is slave morality to a fucking T, my man.

I'm too principled to let my enemies destroy each other,

forgot meme arrow

Saying "I hate niggers and jews!" isn't inciting violence. If you mean them asking for daddy government to deport more mexicans, then I don't think their words are going to factor in government policy very much. Besides, if people are going to commit violence, they don't need someone to say something for them to do it.
You were pulling a liberal "This American specific thing is bad because the rest of the world doesn't do it".

It's kinda like how you can think it was pretty cool how Russia industrialised and beat Germany, but still don't have to think Stalin was an all-round good guy

that's not what i'm talking about
warmer
Violent speech is "I am a Neo-Nazi, which means I stand by the internationally illegal actions of Adolf Hitler's administration". Note that the stipulation of the First Amendment is the right to freely speak and congregate in public places PEACEFULLY.

Shallow people, shallow entertainment.

Not really, it's not a badge of status for them to be more fucked over by the Jews. It's quite the opposite, or it would be those queer-theory spouting genderblobs and swedes that would be held in highest esteem among them.

There's certainly elements of slave morality in them though, after all, they're part of the same ideological horizon of you are, there's no escape from it's argumentation standards. I know exactly what you're hinting at: "all other races are allowed their own nations, why aren't we?" and "we nationalists are the real multiculturalists!"

Projecting is strong with the commies

how very white

OK who linked to this thread from Holla Forums.
Spencey is never minding his own business, you fucking chump. He is constantly working towards his agenda of excluding everyone who isn't a straight white man from America, and then he was in a perfect position to do it with cameras in his face as he was about to go off on one of his low-test tirades.

*wink wink* irony *wink wink* reference *wink wink* hyperbole *wink wink*

Nerds, when will they ever learn?

I'm straight up dude, Tarantino is actually fairly deep as far as Hollywood goes. You're just an elitist who hates cinema made by black-italians and a wuss that can't stand violence. He made a whole movie about slavery, how DARE he!

not really.

k

Why do you sound like a brony explaining how MLP is fairly deep as far cartoons go because it shows emotions and has references in it?

It's pretty fucking violent but it just makes sense that a terrorist government would allow the expressions of its own supporters? no?
Honestly, the Nazis had more legitimacy than the americans.

Because you are mentally handicapped. Just look up "literary analysis Pulp Fiction"

Yo, we're not the ones claiming to be ubermensch strong-men, then claim a victory when a manlet puches a small woman.
Gotta admit. that shit would be sad if it weren't so funny, fam.