Holla Forums needs to be funnier

Holla Forums needs to be funnier

ITT everybody has to be funny

also webm thread I guess

Fuck that
If anything Holla Forums needs less meme shit allowed. Getting tired of the same old Stirner and Nazbol bullshit on this board.

leftypol has a lot to learn about meme magic….

rly makes you think

I think this one's a funny one.

>>>/reddit/

To be completely honest I think we should remove the [leftypol] "watermark". It makes us appear obnoxious and that we shamelessly advertise out of some sort of desparation

nah.

Agreed. Memes kill discourse.

Trots

Tfw to inteligent to be funny.

Kill yourself kiddo.

Bae may not be president, but he will kick arse in the legislatives and tear shit up in the summer when Macron tries to force through another Loi Travail.

Check them.

What the shit is that first video

Estas esperanta flago en la amaso :D

It's kind of a part of a chan culture that won't go away, with the anonymous nature making lesser quality posts the norm

Although I agree that memes greatly hinder productive discussion and it just becomes a 'hey let's satirize each others position' pissing match, it's something that's not going to go away

Ĝi estas tre eta; mi ne rimarkis ĝin.

I think I ultimately agree with this. Twitter works better as a propaganda tool (in the form of le funneh me-mes). Holla Forums offers an avenue to actually have discourse without the weight of identity, and maybe if people here actually started reading, we could have more productive discourse, rather than exclusively engage in some vague battle for hegemony.

It will never go away, but of course it can vary in intensity. This very thread is encouraging us to "be funnier," which translates to "meme and shitpost more," as if the equilibrium of our board isn't already shifted towards shitposts.

Watched a 30 minute video with zero views of a guy calmly explaining suicide methods in detail. He showed his noose and pills and talked about being broke and how he ate his final steak. I checked the upload date and saw he uploaded it 23 hours ago and all his other videos have been made private including one called final message. I also checked his videos on google+ which contains multiple (now private) videos about CRPS. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it stands for Complex Regional Pain Syndrom which causes never ending and incurable pain in people and is therefore also called the "suicide disease".

Should I use this as found sound for my comedy podcast?

as long as it includes your own suicide, Jerry

How would I upload?

perform live

suicide, now thats funny

I can already see myself raking in all the sweet patreon money