The Islam problem

What is the plan for fighting the liberal love affair with mudslimes

Islam stands against every progressive ideal imaginable yet these fucking bleeding hearts think defending them is a good deed. And they call people racists for criticizing an *ideology*

Our enemies will use this on us, eventually. How soon before Communism is "racist" too? Why not? It's exactly as much of a race as Islam is. Why do we allow that door to stay open? Why is it only the porkies who seem to take an issue with this?

Muslims should be shot along with everyone who believes "there are two genders", doesn't mean you get to slide shit here.

There are only 2 genders.

*kindly puts a bullet in your throat*

Just imagine how successful the left would be if we could exploit anti muslim sentiment like the right is doing

Don't worry; Le Pen is NAZBOL

I mean, the Soviet Union was kinda nationalist in a sense, and made a much bigger miracle than the Germans in a way.

I just said they needed to be shot, along with all conservatives of all religions or lack therof.

A Trot, but still.

the mainstream form of Islam does need reform, there is no denying this.

If it can be practiced in such a way similar to the Rojavans, or taught in the form of the Quillam foundation, then it must be noted.

Abrahamic faiths to me are pretty cancerous, and should either be reformed or banned.

Literally can't make this shit up.

It's considerably harder to fix people's heads than it is to kill a handful of politicians and generals, turns out.

Change must come from within. If you don't like Muslims, then don't convert to Islam? hatred of muslims is exclusively stirred up to dehumanize so that abusing and exploiting them can go through without opposition, exactly the same way anti-kurdish racism now focuses on social problems of kurds (Incest, polygamy, poverty, FGM). Enlightened moralism has always been a tactic of the upper class.

In the intervening 600 years until they get their shit together, how about we not them into our countries, thereby not allowing them affect our lives and politics with their cancer?

I'd rather allow immigration + brainwashing so I can get that sweet arab pussy.

It's a trap. That shit is covered in long pubic hair.

the middle east is pretty fucked, islam plays a big part in this. question is how will this get fixed? should actively try to change the way they think over there, leave them be entierly, or hope that rojava pretty much starts a new movement that eventually changes the area around?

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

You're leaving out an option

Edgy

Nuking "the middle east" would result in global nuclear winter, there are too many population centers with too many people it's not even edgy it's just wrong.

Nukes would only work if you had one big enemy creating everyone's problems while Islam, which is the problem, is spread across the whole population.

Gas chambers or starvation would be extremely more effective.

Never gonna happen. There is too much money to be made to deny the productive potential of more than a billion people.

and it will be far sooner than 600 years. Islamic society was far more open in the past, even going back less than a century. projects like Rojava show just how radically muslims can advance socially over a short time.

If you are American and you care about your 0.0001% of the population that is muslim you are cucked

How many muslims does it take to kill 12 people and injure 56 with a truck?