Is Jason Unruhe Schizophrenic?

Apparently Jason claims distant Saami ancestry because a "Shaman" told him he saw a "Native American looking people" in Jason's background. In reality, he has no family stories or documentation to back his claims up, and is full-blooded Irish. His parents deny any Saami ancestry, yet he continues to identify as an "indigenous person" in his videos. Jason is the Saami Rachel Dolezal.

Jason also claims to practice Saami Shamanism despite having no affiliation with legitimate Saami Shamans or any knowledge or background in traditional Saami religious practices, and says he regularly sees ghosts and other disembodied spirits on a daily basis.

Is Un de la Roo batshit insane, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, let's see..

Yeah, seems totally stable to me..

Isn't he also an alleged rapist? I heard he drugged and raped a girl back in 1999 and got off scot free.

Wasn't her name Nina?

well maybe not everyone…

This nigga woke AF

Holy shit, I live in the Ontario area and I remember hearing about a girl named Nina who was raped in the news at the time. I wish I could remember her surname..

Did they catch the guy who did it?

I don't think so. It was big news at the time, so if they did catch him, I'd probably remember it. It happened where Jason lives though.

We have the leftytrash thread for that stuff.

Thats fucking salnderous bullshit and you know it.

wow he's literally spooked

Jason?

First Worldists don't write any theory of their own, they just try to slander and tear down anyone that does. This is how low the First World will go.

Justin Wooten Infucking know you're the one spreading this bullshit about me. I could fucking take your ass to court and sue you for every dollar you have if I had the time of day to pound your ass.

SUCK MY DICK.

Is there ever been a more tsundere relationship then the one between Holla Forums and da Roo?

Reminder that Jason is a snitch.

Shut up baka

And an anti-Semite.

unruhe = nazbol?

N A Z B O L

This tweet is fake and photoshopped.

Nice photoshop skills you fucking First Worldist faggot. I've published seven books and am a regular on PressTV and soon Russia Today, whatare First Worldists contributing to global revolution?

Unruhe is pretty counter-revolutionary, to be quite honest with you.

????????????

top kek, my dude

You're all fucking shit talking cowards.

Posting on a website that is known to host CP is fucking counter-revolutionary. You don't know anything about Third Worldism or the LLCO's positions. Go back to larping kid.

I use popular media to teach people about Marxism, meanwhile you post on a pedo website.

Yeah, okay. Because doing a "marxist analysis on Fallout" is going to be so revolutionary, right?

Get off your high horse, mate.

Why the fuck are you here mate? You shot yourself in the foot.

Attacking my race and making up lies about me being a rapist on a CP board: this is the First World Marxist movement.

Bruh I hate to break it to you but people LARP-post as Jason all the time. It's prolly not him.

I like to have my fun, shush >l

I'm here because one of my subscribers told me you dickless nobodies were insulting my race and accusing me of being a mentally ill rapist.

Wew lad, so you go on Holla Forums just to find us "dickless nobodies"?

Man, to quote a great man.

Whatever kid, come back to me when you've actually contributed theory.

Come back when you got the real Unruhe, m8

I wrote an entire fucking book about Maoism Third Worldism and regularly write theory and analysis for the LLCO, I've made educational and entertaining videos about communism on youtube for nearly a decade. what the fuck donyou do?

oh, hello jason

Lurk on Holla Forums, educate people in real life about Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, starting to write essays/books on the American situation, etc etc.

You are a smug third worldist on youtube and now lurking on Holla Forums because "muh subscriber told me x"

Calling me a rapist is slanderous and libel. It damages my ability to get a job and make a living. I could fucking sue you all.

Educating people about communism and writing theory amounts to a hell of a lot more than sitting around posting anime girls to a CP board.

The First World left will never do revolution.

So you've never been… I dunno, anywhere on the internet?

Also lol, apparently what I said just went straight over your head.

Get the real Jason and then we'll talk. If we're so "dickless nobodies" I dunno why anyone's employers would ever look on Holla Forums for advice in hiring someone.

Because you know, Holla Forums is great advice, look at Holla Forums.

The LLCO are associated with the Mexican cartel. Their "commander," "Prairie Fire," is an imprisoned drug dealer and admitted to doing business with the Aryan Brotherhood.

Nice, Jason, you've joined a cartel.

Fight me irl you triple nigger. No one insults my anime.

PF has been kicked out of the LLCO retard. We don't support what Hector is doing. Actually learn what Third Worldism is before spouting off at the mouth.

IT'S NOT JUST LEFTYPOL, THEY'VE CALLED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAYING THIS SHIT.

Who is "they"?

Whatever you fucking triple virgin, I'd cream your ass on the streets.

Justin Wooten, the New York Maoists and their cronies. They've been trying to slander me for months.

It's not slander, it's the truth. You're a rapist who fetishizes Asian and Indigenous women.

All of this has been screencapped. Ill fucking see you in court.

I'm pretty sure we're shitposting here, Jason.

If someone's really harassing you then you should probably attack them, not shitposters on Holla Forums.

Kekek, What's the point slandering you. I remember when you were ripping off WSWS for your videos. You've always been a joke.

How often have you posted this fake shit?

An accusation that is actually correct. If a game has enough story and lore (haven't played it), I don't see that as worse than doing left analysis of movies. I certainly think pop culture talk is not as important as economic analysis, of course.

I have been regular on here since late 2014 and I don't remember you.

I've only recently gotten fully involved in leftism. Before that I've lurked here, skimming through the threads.

Of course nobody remembers me, I'm new on Holla Forums with an actual name.

Wooten isn't a beta male, he's an omega male.

bretty ghot :DDD

The First World left in a nutshell.

mfw

Despite being schizophrenic Unruhe is the best marxist on youtube.

Not really giving praise to Unruhe because sadly all the other marxists on youtube are even worse

This entire thread is ableist af.

You're still doing this old trick of insulting random nobody then sockpuppeting as him getting triggered ?

Calm down Roo. The spooks can't get you. Just take a deep breath.

ITT we write Jason Unruhe's Encyclopedia Dramatica article one word at a time. I'll start.

Unruhe

sucks

"Batshit insane" is an understatement.

Roo is originally from Missassauga, so yes that makes sense.

What's "First Worldism"?

Third Worldists seem like all they do to create theory is replace "bourgeois" with "First Worldist".

"LLCO" doesn't exist. It's just a handful of kids LARPing online. The alleged "Bangla Zone" is fake, the guy who takes the pics for Prairie Fire just goes to a bunch of random villages and asks peasants if he can take their pictures with LLCO gear. Also notice how nearly all the signs and pamphlets shown in the photos are in English when something like 40% of Bangladeshis are illiterate.

Saami isn't a race.

I highly doubt you'll find a judge who will take a case this frivolous.

Kek, which one of you did this?

Jason did it himself. He's creating fake controversy to get publicity.

He doesnt look like Sami. They have strong mongoloid features like brown eyes, black hair, round face and short height.

Most Saami people are blonde with high cheekbones.

Well they certainly aren't "red like Native Americans".

No they are siberian mongoloids.

Is he 15?

His death was worth celebrating tbh

So does he actually practice shamanism or no?

Not a fan of Jason, but Top Kek.

He's going on 40.

Speaking as an actual, legally documented indigenous person with ancestors on the Dawes Rolls and Baker Rolls, I can guarantee you Jason doesn't practice authentic Saami shamanism. For one thing, shamanism doesn't have any doctrinal books like the Abrahamic or Dharmic religions do. Its practice largely relies on oral tradition, often passed down through family. In other words, it's very difficult to practice shamanism, authentic shamanism that is, without a teacher or guide from the tribe/nation. I highly doubt Jason has been initiated into the sacred and secretive practices of the Saami people.

Can someone tweet Roo this thread so he can prove it's him?

Makes sense.

Funny because until recently he WAS the "LLCO".

If anyone remembers the other thread like this, some faggot tried peddling this "Jason killed Nina" line to us as a friend he told last time, this time they're samefagging it up acting like it's common knowledge. It began as some comment on an article about involving him by some black girl, with the comment copypasted here directly months later. I assume it's some Maoist SJW vendetta going off further postings in this thread.
leftypol didn't buy it the first time so we should probably continue to ignore this Justin faggot and his samefagging bullshit.

Idpol: not even once.

Standpoint Epistemology sure is a bitch, isn't it?

Jesus why does this fat faggot have to clog up the front page so often? He brings us all down by association.

"Ableism" is a good thing, spergs and skitzos deserve getting bullied.

Jason probably practices some white, new age bastardization of authentic shamanism that, in reality, is probably closer to Druidry than Amerindian animism - and that's all well and good if he wants to talk to spirits and has clairvoyant abilities, I do too, and his abilities seem even more advanced than mine, but don't call that practicing the Saami religion without proper induction into their culture and spiritual practices. To do so is just plain inaccurate, not to mention offensive.

Jason should take a DNA test and settle the issue. He should have acquired some kind of proof of Saami descendancy before self-identifying as being Saami or an indigenous person in the first place.

Also, the Irish have their own history of Shamanism and Shamanic practices - why not embrace that? After all, Jason is, to my knowledge and judging by appearences, nearly full-blooded Irish. He continues to claim Saami ancestry only because he wants "cred" in radikewl circles as being an Indian, or an indigenous person.

He fails to realize that, though the Saami are indigenous, they have no ethnic or cultural relation to Amerindian peoples. They are basically Eurasian.

He's just as bad as the white people who claim partial Indian ancestry not because they want to explore and embrace their history, or out of a genuine, ancestral sense of belonging to our cultures, but because they are seeking to exploit it to attain money and "benefits" from our nations - shame on them, and shame on Jason!

Wow, an ENTIRE book?

Roo confirmed for crypto-Nazbol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songun

Shit Jason how desperate are you?

To be indigenous requires 3 things
1. Indigenous ancestry
2. You must identify as indigenous
3. Other indigenous people must accept you as indigenous.
I don't think he has all three.

why
why do you care
he's a fucking idiot sperging in front of a camera
why does he deserve any space on the front page

hahaha

t. guy with a degree in anthropology from university of tumblr

He's not wrong though. Here's an image of a Saami family from 1890.

I hope I never meet any of you faggots in real life

what did he mean by this

A woman adopted as a baby by people from a different ethnic group and country will not spontaneously start speaking fluently in a language of her country of origin, and to think of her DNA as her true identity is some spooky bullshit. Likewise, if Unruhe doesn't face particular economic hardships because of his claimed ethnicity, nor lives the sort of life and traditions associated with the ethnic group associated with the DNA patterns, as far as I am concerned the issue is already settled.

the go-to mental sickness of every authoritarian.

The issue here is, Roo is claiming his alleged Saami ancestry gives him some credibility, similar to the 1/16th Cherokee princesses.

he's not exactly right either. Pic related it's the sami parliament of norway or sweden, not 100% sure. But clearly very few of the people look like the people in your picture, but it would be ridiculous claiming they aren't "true sami" because they genetically aren't pure enough, or something like that.

Colonization and assimilation rob many mixed indigenous peoples of their connections to their cultures. I see no issue with reclaiming indigenous identity and rediscovering one's culture, provided one has demonstrable indigenous ancestry. The problem is, Jason has virtually no evidence that he is Saami, yet claims to be Saami and an indigenous person without making an effort to immerse himself in the culture.

lmao. good luck with that!

You say this like it's a bad thing, but my estimation of Maoists has now gone right up.

tfw Roo on Jeremy Kyle. needs to happen.

Jason makes lots of male on male sex analogies for a homophobe, doesn't he? :s

Jason is bi-curious and into shemales despite being a transphobe.

I'm so confused, I always thought PF was a white guy, this is the pic Roo used when he interviewed him, not that I want to dox anyone.

big if true

there's a 100% chance Jason wrote this himself

He's white Hispanic. Mexican by nationality, Irish by ethnicity.

That explains a lot. Btw Neakita, do you actually like the Khmer Rouge or are you just trolling? Also, how do you know so much about Jason that you know he's bi-curious and loves traps?

Likewise. Have a (You) though.

why?

it's a meme you dip

sources?

lol, you do realise that memes also have context and meaning, right?

t. Jason

HEY!

Was this you OP? kek

Elizabeth Warren is that you

indian

feminine

dsfargeg

This is some next level samefaggery holy shit
Enjoy your ban.

wtf

What a rollercoaster ride reading that was

apex kek

Tip Top Kek, how autistic and obsessive can someone be?