Right-wingers can't even come up with their own ideas

Right-wingers can't even come up with their own ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/23/national/okinawa-media-union-protests-forcible-removal-reporters/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/21/national/japans-government-defends-multiple-accusations-stifling-press-freedom/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/national/japan-plummets-from-61st-to-72nd-in-2016-press-freedom-ranking/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/national/tokyo-denies-u-n-experts-accusation-that-it-exerts-pressure-on-media/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/24/national/politics-diplomacy/government-media-equally-blame-debate-free-speech-say-journalists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish japan was still as radical as 40 years ago

Makes me laugh that the aut-right have to photoshop stickman to make it seem that it's some sort of mass movement like a black bloc.

I hope someone stands your ground's him.

Jesus christ that's sad.

The Japanese radical aesthetic is way fucking better than stickman though.

The """"an"""cap flag is literally just a recolouring of the AnCom one

Isn't politics basically outlawed in Japan now?

For instance, I heard students were literally banned from political participation and discussion.

I haven't heard of that, but they went from a fairly open country to one with basically no press freedom. It's even illegal to spread government leaks.

I THINK that there's basically no freedom of speech for the press and they're only allowed to say good things about the government or nothing at all.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/23/national/okinawa-media-union-protests-forcible-removal-reporters/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/21/national/japans-government-defends-multiple-accusations-stifling-press-freedom/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/national/japan-plummets-from-61st-to-72nd-in-2016-press-freedom-ranking/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/national/tokyo-denies-u-n-experts-accusation-that-it-exerts-pressure-on-media/

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/24/national/politics-diplomacy/government-media-equally-blame-debate-free-speech-say-journalists/

These are all from the past year only.

huh so was right
jesus

Does Holla Forums support SJWs?

Naw, the majority of us hate therm, even moreso than Holla Forums since there supposedly representatives of us.

no

Japanese commies had a great sense of aesthetics.

Practical too. Anyone can get a cheap white construction helmet and a stick.

Does Holla Forums support Russian lolis?

Fuck off.

Not sure of the point of this thread. Stickman didn't make himself..his ideas were to protect his head with the helmet, his eyes with the goggles, his lungs with the half face respirator, his body with the shield, and drive back attackers with the stick. He wasn't trying to make a fashion statement. His idea was to destroy commie scum and he did a glorius job. He could take down 10 commies at the same time and the best they could do was pepper spray him and then run to the patriarchy police to report him.

I wish I was this delusional.

COMMIE CUCKS BTFO FOREVER!!1

He was the one who had to saved by the state.

I'm the delusional one. Okay. Show me the video of stickman getting his ass kicked

Deal with it. White little girls are the pinnacle of perfection.

This is hilarious.

I find stickman very original. He cracked heads in antifa hq berkely on March 4, drove antifa off their own turf and destroyed them April 15. Shows up again April 27 and the commie scum are too scared to even show up. Only opposition was high schoolers. That's how weak commies are. Stickman and company kicked their ass in their own backyard. So bad they wouldn't even show up 12 days later. Pussies.

Hilarious.

stop responding you stupid fuck

Does Holla Forums support antifa?

japs had commie catgirls before us……………….

I thought he was trying to be the album cover of Never Say Die

does Holla Forums support Milopedo?

those hard helmets look fucking gay as fuck what the hell are you talking about

Not really. Most of them (the american ones anyway) are liberals larping as leftists. We only like them insofar that they trigger Holla Forumsyps.