Could a LePen victory be good for us?

could a LePen victory be good for us?
hear me out.

a LePen victory will inevitably provoke a shit show the second it gets announced.
the Antifa, blackblock and other lefty will make sure set the whole country on fire.

she won't be able to form any political alliance and will be isolated. and won't have the power to do anything.

the country will be blocked for 5 years (assuming a revolution/civil war doesn't happen).
meanwhile lefty will only grow in numbers.
a lefty gov will inevitably be in charge after her.

second option, Macron.
a liberal, the country will keep working, the lower class will take a hit and right wingers will rise at an exponential rate during his presidency.

the result will be dramatic, after his 5 years LePen will be elected by a large margin, she will have full power to pass any law she wants with little to no opposition.

this is my theory, i'd like to have your opinion.
i'm in no way calling for people to vote for her.

I don't give a shit about Le Pen, post more of that girl

le pen will backpedal on everything and be more neoliberal trash

just like trump

The second option but with Mélenchon instead of Le Pen could be greats.

ok

thats likely, but mostly because she won't be able to, unlike Trump who just tells people what they want to hear and don't really have a political line.
she is a pure product of the system and has always been in politics, she also has an ideology.

that sounds unlikely.

She's just 15.

so?. i'm not posting lewd, just cosplay

yeah I also think lepen is better
she will inevitably fuck shit up and cause a leftist surge, macron would fuck shit up and causs a rightist surge

yes. lePen victory is good for us.

also leaving EU going to be super good.

so?

no leftist can unironically vote Le Pen. The authentic leftist thing to do is to vote blanc.

the authentic leftist thing to do is not voting and going to marches

Who is she?

So? About half of girls that age have had sexual experiences

dont remind me user

Proofs?

the real leftist thing to do is to lynch porkies and revolt.

HAND OVER THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION YOU BASTARDS !

if you say so

they'll just find a way to make her resign, nobody wants to be in such a situation.

she never will, even if it meant the complete destruction of the country, she'll never resign.

I don't even think she wants to be elected.

Us? Depends. Let's see:
This'll be pretty good if the "us" here is communists instead of mere leftoids.

i fear that we are in the same situation as the US.
both candidates are the worst in their respective fields.
there is a good chance that people turn radical, if we're gonna get fucked may as well fuck everything else with us.

If accelerationism was going to work it would've already started in america. No matter how much politics affects them, most people just can't organise and take action.

No it would just be same as Trump winning did accomplish nothing. Accelerationism is retarded.

Marches are useless as voting.

Just say you're an accelerationist fam, I won't judge

Marching with guns works though

here's where you went delusional, antifa has never de-popularized national fronts.

Too old.

It has started in America though.

I'm not sure

unorganised left can't do shit even if there's an opportunity to assume some power

shit should hit the fan only once the left has theory and organisation worked out. chaos is not good if the left isn't prepared.

after Macron they could still get a Melenchon who might be good for the EU - remember, Macron is a right-wing liberal: he could very well fuel the left rather than the populist right

Right wing liberals fuel right wing extremists. Just look at what happened in the US.

I wouldn't compare US party politics straight to Europe, the landscape is very different

whether it fuels the populist right or the left is surely going to be a matter of campaign and chance

We did it in America, look what's happening here

This can be France if you want

yeah. nice try.

when will leftists learn that antifa are only fucking up our reputation

if le pen wins antifa will start blowing up buildings and killing people which will only strengthen the already powerful victim complex of the right wing

I agree! Those right wingers are victim complexers, we on the left own all the real victims, such as women, black people and faggots!

I just realized I may go to prison if Le Pen win.
Fuck.

are you an illegal alien?