Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

At least he made the libcucks cry, r-r-right guys?

The entertainment of watching Holla Forums crash and burn along with the liberals is ending, now it's just sad and in some places scary. I really hope that either something happens that'll keep him from doing real harm or that the accelerationist meme is at least true.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT HIGH ENERGY, DONNY?

This is 4D chess you retarded cucks. Feigning weakness for better negotiations power is Art of the Deal rule #1

Holla Forums here. I always knew Trump was a fucking retard, I was just hoping he was a racist retard. Evidently that's not the case.

Is he even gonna last 4 years?

Trump isn't a racist. He just repeats what other people, like Bannon, tell him

It's 9D chess actually pretending to be chess pieces made out of poop

LOW

ENERGY

Welcome to Hell, Donnie.

He's going to die in office from the stress and high cholesterol

Played himself tbh

I honestly think he's more focused on doing the exact opposite of whatever obama did. So one of his aids just has to tell him "obama was too much of a pussy to do this" and Trump would do that exact thing.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe hell die of the stress. heres hoping.

This is 7459D hungry hungry hippos.

This shouldn't surprise me, but fuck, that's just bizarre.

Tbh I think it's more of a situation where he just blurts out whatever pops into his head at any given moment.

What an insecure little bitch.

lol'd hard. What the fuck man

This is just shitposting in real life. It's shocking how far sensibilities and culture have declined if you ever take a look at the Gore/Vidal debate.

Why not? Chances are he'll get re-elected after Sanders (or whoever will be dragged into the light as Left candidate) steps down again.

Trump being racist is just him being good business. There were good money to be made by being racist in real estate (especially in before 80s).

PREZ BY ACCIDENT

This is still the strangest timeline.

Damn. Even Reagan at his most senile never did anything like that.

Holla Forums doesn't even try anymore.

What the fuck did he expect to happen? I would take a JEB! Presidency unironically over this.

TRUMP IS NAZBOL

Woah he's Bush 3.0 who would of thought it

Bush at least gave the impression that he knew that he was dumb.

>nationalism and globalism

Trump has become Reagan 6.0.

Don't forget

Literally Reagan all over again.

That's the funny thing. Bush Jr. put on a fake accent and acted stupid while actually being a ruthless, cynical manipulator. Trump pretends to be a ruthless, cynical manipulator while actually being stupid.