Communism is right-wing

I'm so tired of commies claiming that we should abolish private property but keep personnal Property.
Just No. We need something more left-wing than Communism :
- Abolish private property ;
- Abolish personnal property ;
- Abolish intellectual property.
Basically, abolish every damn form of property.

Replace property rights with the right of usufruct.

Done

1 leads to 2 and 3.

No

Abolish the ultimate personal property–one's life– while you're at it. You would be a fine example for the rest of us user.

I don't know why you're hiding behind that picture of Daddy Kropotkin, tankie. We're used to your kind shitposting by now.

Sorry buddy but your personnal ownership of your body has already been abolished, you don't have the right to euthanasia, assisted suicide… Collective ownership of bodies might be a good thing, for exemple it might lead to à true sexual liberation where everyone can satisfy his sexual needs.

And I took the Kropotkin picture because I had no other but I'm being serious there.

2/10 made me reply

Read a Fucking Book

You are either a pol troll or a complete retard

Isn't already communism an extreme idea ? And I don't see how Taking an idea to the extreme makes me a troll. I respect your opinion, but please don't be insulting.

Because people(generally, there are exceptions such as yourself)enjoying owning things. Nothing wrong with that. Why take away life's little pleasures needlessly?

This is almost, just almost, as retarded as the Technocrat guy who thinks being artificially grown in a womb and having their sense of individuality destroyed was an 'idyllic childhood'

Is it less or more retarded than that dumb fuck who wanted to invade a skyscraper?

Hol up. Are ya tellin me. That you are cumin for mah mudafuckin toothbrush?

Can someone explain something to me?:

If private property is illegitimate because to have private property is to be appropriating it from the common use and exploitation of mankind, what differentiates personal property?

As I understand it, the argument against private property goes something like: the ownership of land today has its validity established due to transfer of title from the previous owner, however to trace this transfer of title to the land back to the start, it's found that the land was effectively 'stolen'.

But all personal property originates from private property - if you are going to argue that ownership of private land is illegitimate, it must also be argued that whatever is made using that land is illegitimate (otherwise a land owner could apply minimal labour to land and thus it would become legitimate). If thus personal property is illegitimate, why do Communists defend its legitimacy?

That toothbrush was made using resources 'stolen' from man as a whole, and just like other property, your personal ownership is only thanks to title of it being transferred from the previous owner. So what exactly differentiates ownership of the toothbrush or house from the ownership of the means of production?

It would seem to follow that a Communist must logically argue for the abolition of all property, personal and private.

Why don't we just get rid of all ownership?

No
Private Property is illegitimate as it is currently used to exploit workers and oppresses others
Personal Property is for myself and I don't use it to oppress others

There's a passage in the Bread Book on why such distinctions are silly, that people should be allowed to always keep with them what is useful to them, because anything can be construed as a means of production if used in a different manner. He was right about this, just look at AirBnB and Uber. IIRC, Kropotkin does not mention any "personal-private" distinction, but makes the point that the liberal conception of property needs to be destroyed entirely.
See the 4th to last paragraph of Pg 32.

No, your right to it comes from the fact that you're brushing your teeth with it.

By the Bread Book, you means the Conquest of Bread ?

What motivation would there be in a Communist society to share one's means of production with others, if you could just own it yourself and make your own things with it? There is nothing "communal" about every person having their own machine to make things. Many people cannot maket their own machine, too.

MoP isn't owned by the workers collectively, in such a society it would undoubtedly be owned by individuals, wage labour isn't allowed.

Shitposting flag yadda yadda yadda

That's the ideal, yeah.

bait of the year

you deserve a bump just for that

Well, in a pre-Communist society, you will be paid in labour vouchers and if you share the MOP, you can get more stuff
Even in a Ancom society, you have an incentive to share the MOP as you can get more stuff produced that way
More abundance
If you don't want to, then that's your deal

The Commune would own all The toothbrushes and if someone wants to use the toothbrush you usually use, The commune would probably vote against it for hygienic reasons.

Also, can you guys use actual arguments, instead of just calling me a troll or insulting me ?

are you suggesting we decriminalize rape?

No, The commune decides the role of each person.

Is a demand and an injunction. It's not an argument. You should state your case for abolishing it.

Also, even if something can be used as private property, unless it's being used as such it need not be appropriated for the commune. Until the case arises it should be personal property.

great shitpost

10/10

I am pretty sure that Bulbut is prickly tbh.

how do you abolish personal property

do you not understand what personal property is

How about just embracing personal ownership, rather than advocating for moronic bureaucratic processes just to brush your damn teeth?

seize everyone's toothbrushes, its the same answer to how you abolish private property; seize it

No, I mean the baking book, "The Bread Book"
What did you think I meant, dumbfuck? It's linked.