Were famous now guize

well guys this was posted on a deviantart by a self proclaimed rommel and trump fanboy from greece on a meme about antifa on a legitimate mylittlepony "natsoc neo confederate"
what do you think about their scholarly critique of our views and their completely accurate interpretation of our """LEFT"" ideals"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dox him and send his info to Greek antifa.

lol who cares
sage

This tbh. Maybe clapistan antifa will see and learn to be like 5% less retarded

This makes me wonder who the best leftists he's ever heard of are now. 🤔

LMAO this nigga BTFO himself

dont doxx mentally challenged people it's essentially cripple-bashing

Anyone mind explaining the deal with Greek antifa? Did they get some good praxis or what?

they are more serious and less LARPy than anglophone country antifa because there are actual fascists (golden dawn is the biggest) that are organised, politically active and embedded in their institutions, especially the police, in dangerous numbers.

ie. greek antifa is credibly antifascist by necessity

More like:

Greek was under a fascist dictatorship for a decade or so. It murdered a whole bunch of students when they protested.

jesus christ, these people really consider memes important tools and are actually saying that they are superior because of their memes.

We're meme-ing you autist

Here is my earnest reply to the person who will never see it:
I've never seen anybody at a lefty protest saying that. What I have seen is people with YPG flags and these were recently banned. You literally can get arrested in Germany for displaying YPG flags.

If you want to actually do something against islamofascism, you should support changing the economy to reduce dependence on oil. Needing oil means sucking the cock of the House of Saud. Nobody sucks more of dat cock than American conservatives.

Maybe not directly. But this is what Holla Forums imagines when talking about leftists. It's unfortunate that these people get classified as left.
youtube.com/watch?v=QHFj8o2DGKQ

pol memese are the best they are good and funny . leftypol memes are forced an they are they are not good thats why our mems our better and ppl like our memes not theres.

I love all the people who complain about Holla Forums, but clearly haven't been on the board even once.

Also, Holla Forumsyps make for some really, really shitty conservatives. Conservatism is the exact opposite of edginess.

Could we identify as ultra-far right?

Does he mean /news/?

Take it to the celeb thread you retard

It is? shit, must have missed that memo when I started posting here the month it was made.

HAHAHA