Buttmad Trump supporters downvoting en masse Joe "Weedbro" Rogan podcast with Abby Martin

Buttmad Trump supporters downvoting en masse Joe "Weedbro" Rogan podcast with Abby Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw

Is this what internet atheism does to a person's brain?

I legit have no idea how anybody could not dislike Sam Harris though. He seems to be a sociopath, and in fact I can't find a single piece of evidence that he is capable of genuine human laughter or emotion. And even ignoring that he's kind of a drag.

Internet atheism has/had a huge overlap with MRA/MGTOW types for some strange reason.

KEK

Why do you fags read the comments? Are you trying to get cancer?

I can't deal with how dumb these people are. Has Rogan had any other lefties on his show before? I've only seen liberals and conservatives before.

Isn't Joe Rogan like 5'5" or something?

5'8".

i couldn't even listen to someone i like for that long

Yeah strange how not acting like a huge know-it-all douchebag who gets off to drone bombings seems to add a couple inches to your height. Manlet reactionaries could take a lesson from this.

How receptive is Joe?

To left wing figures? Mildly at best. That's why right wing people like Peterson get personally fellated by Brogan while someone like Peter Joseph goes on and just gets "hurr why not just say this shit to hippy girls to get pussy?" for an hour and a half.

On the bright side he will still call out people like Crowder who are too retarded even for him so that's at least entertaining to watch.

What even is the appeal for Joe Rogan that he attracts this audience. He's a sports broadcaster, failed comedian, and former game show host obsessed with pyschedelics. Why does that attract these losers?

He's like a blank slate with all the most stereotypical interests of his target audience. It makes the listeners feel like they're having their own retarded convo with the guest because he reacts they way they would more or less

i listen to maybe 5 a year. He's a great interviewer but a terrible comic

The right has a death grip on youtube. I don't expect anything less.

Hitting 5'5" would be quite the accomplishment for them.

t. 5'9".

Abby is based af, but the comments on this video are pure butthurt cancer

How did this come about anyway? I was really into YouTube ten years ago, back when 100k subscriptions was a big deal, and it was either apolitical or left liberal. In fact I found 4chan because Boxxy's video got huge. Now it's a hellscape. Was it the rise of YouTube New Atheism?

It was GG.

The average youtube viewer is like 12, which not enough people realize somehow.

Me from ten years ago wants you dead.

Was enjoying this video until Rogan started bringing up 'Cultural Marxism' and cited an Urban Dictionary definition that was basically 'cultural marxism is the SJWs' and said it was 'perfect'. It looked like Abby was trying to steer the convo away from crazytown instead of calling him out on it though. Fuck, I was starting to like Joe up until there.

I kek'd hard at that. Props to Abby for rejecting the culchural marxsizm meme.

Man, I really miss the internet of ten years ago.
Nowadays it seems everything is shit, there isn't even a half-decent place to discuss vidya or chinese cartoons.

I want to go back.

One thing I miss is message boards. I spent so much time before I came to 4chan posting in role playing threads on fantasy novel forums.

I like how Joe kept trying to cite Jordan Peterson of all people to learn more about Cultural Marxism just because he's a professor

I can't stand how he talks. I don't know what it is about his manner of speech that bothers me specifically it just feels off somehow.

It's the detached, inhuman voice of some overgrown, spoiled porky kid. The Golden Girls was a mistake

He talks like a less cartoony Patrick Bateman

Harris talks in such a condescending way. Like a teacher lecturing a kid about basic math.

where the fuck did this guy come from? does he have some sort of history or something I'm supposed to know about? it was like he just appeared one day REEEEEEEEE'ing about pronouns and since then he's fucking everywhere

He was in the news because he refused to use someones preferred pronouns or some shit so the right put him on a pedestal and he's a celebrity now.

That's literally the only reason why he got big

jesus that's grim. doesn't take much to impress them does it?

That's the thing, right? Just look at all the autists that are still standing with Trump after he has betrayed a lot of what they liked about him. They don't really have any politics, they just want to piss people off, so someone comes along and acts like asshole for the sake of being an asshole and suddenly he's "based."