Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paulwsj/status/857771418603450368
wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/123135949/lmfao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Expedition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*I'm a businessman and thus want to exploit the trade deals to my profit.

There doesn't appear to be a thread on it there, but my guess is that chesscucks will indeed defend it. Why not post it and find out?

twitter.com/paulwsj/status/857771418603450368
wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127

He wants nationalism to be global. It's not hard to understand.

Ah this is why the alt-right's "leaders" are so obsessed with antifa and Berkeley right now.

it just keeps getting better

SHE'S REAL AND SHE HATES YOU Holla Forums

He's not wrong. The bourgeoisie want international capitalism with authoritarian nationalist governments to keep the proles down. Internationalism for them, nationalism for us.

Does this remind anyone else of "National Bolshevism"?

No this is classic porky behavior. See

Uhm no. Some of the bourgeoisie do. Some are very reliant on shutting down trade deals to survive.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/123135949/lmfao

I were expecting them to make up a bullshit excuse but they're actually turning against him.

point taken. but let's also note that free trade bourg have been outcompeting their protectionist opponents since capitalism has been a thing, and the economy only becomes more globally integrated.

No, they're taking it pretty hard in the ass, my friend.

CUCKED AGAIN

SJWs are pissed off and that's all that matters!!!!!
Now to march around in Berkeley in hockey gear because memes!

what

>>>Holla Forums9815606

Chesscucks out in full force, I love it.

If he had said internationalist instead, I'd believe him, but then again this man is the biggest zionist among the political world so lol

So much for the winner right.

So what, he's gonna have America conquer the world?

Donald Trump is a zionist.
Zionists want one global nation.
This way you can be a global nationalist.

Daddy Trump is playing 256D chess.

TRUMP 2020

DELET THIS

this might become a thing too

Godfrey?

Well if Jews can get away with it why the hell not I guess

classcuck

That's just called being a dick.

It sounds like Trump is going to use leverage to negotiate a better deal for American workers under NAFTA, what's the problem?

How is winning treating you, Holla Forums?

Well at least you admit he's not really any different in substance or motive from the establishment cuckservative neocons.

So he's impotent now?

(You)

And many of those Republicans have politics that stand in direct contrast to Trump's positions (see: Ryan, McCain, Graham)

I mean I understand, I'm posting on a board that eschews democracy as being a "tool of the bourgeiois to control the proles" or whatever

wow you cucks really are edgy Young Republicans now

Nah, we mostly just think modern democracy is illusory and incapable of producing results/change on any practical level. Which seems, funnily enough, to be your own conclusion after engaging with us for like 4-5 posts

It's fascinating how the Left can look at the abject failures of multiple revolutions and still come to the conclusion that violent revolutionary struggle is really the only surefire way to succeed. I mean even Marx didn't have a fucking excuse, living only half a century after the French Revolution

succdems are more likely to give Holla Forums their naive fascist fantasy than Trump is at this point lmao

stay mad aristocuck

Hell yeah, my ancestors knew what was up.

Apparently, Trump can't do fucking anything as president. Or he's been playing for the other team all this time, and you really are just that fucking stupid to have ever believed that he was anything else.

I want to read the article without signing in or subscribing

Poles worship Napoleon. He's pretty much the only good thing to happen to our country in the 19th century.

I can't even imagine being as cucked as you are right now

It's almost as if I'm not a dumb NEETSoc that thought Trump was a closet Holla Forumsack that would've gassed the Jews and made anime real 50 days into his term

t. Klemens Wenzel von Metternich

No, you're an entirely different kind of dumb fuck who believed that Trump was going to MAGA.

Napoleon was shit.

are you a burger?

No shit, you alt-light retards are just rebranded neocons pretending you wouldn't be cheering on McCain or Romney if presented the option. But Trump is funny and has a shittier thesaurus so he's definitely not just more of the same.

Even burgers should know that their revolutions have been bloody.

Only burgers pretend that their super special snowflake revolution was different and holier than all the others. When Washington killed people on the battlefield the sun shone through the cloud and God gave him a handy to validate that he was doing it for freedom and democracy.

READ MARX YOU FUCKING NIGGER REEEE

Team rocket getting cucked again

At least the latter is a good gateway to better things while the former is just memes.

There was already one on Dave Rubin's show so the meme is already spreading.

Pic related.

Oh boy, this'll certainly rattle some Holla Forumsyp bones.

To be fair unlike most other revolutionaries Washington didn't have thousands massacred after the war for being slightly to the left/right of his politics, though

okay but did he did do this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Expedition

The Iroquois even gave him the nickname "town destroyer"

That's totally different though. Everyone knows native americans and blacks aren't real people.

Start shit, get hit

Trump is actually just spending his time figuring out how to torture Holla Forums's fractured mind for shits and giggles.

Never heard of the Whiskey Rebellion?

I bet you think a bit differently every 4th of July huh?