Berkeley IV

Massive turn out from the right today at berkeley. tons of dudes with protective gear as well. so far no antifa in sight, was hoping for another brawl.

is it ogre? did the right defeat antifa?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpEDh4wYTLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_right_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=BObDXb9La5E
twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/857717387495301121
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/857722116342525953
youtube.com/watch?v=NjOr2YzrZDY
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4148684/Stunning-photos-reveal-life-Iran-revolution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redneck Revolt needs to show up armed

youtu.be/xpEDh4wYTLI

kek

This is so fucking stupid lmao

L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G

What the fuck is the point of this Dungeons and Dragons larp war shit?

That goes for both sides tbh

Is there still shit going on at Berkley? Streuth.

I'd be more supportive of red-neck revolt tbh. Anti-fa are mostly LARPERS from what I gather.

Fascists are a danger to the local community and are willing and often able to commit acts of violence against random innocent people, it's good to remove them from our streets because of this.

it turns out trump nerds are better at larping than antifa.

RIP.

there were no large "facist groups" before ANTIFA started attacking people. did you have some skin heads here and there? yeah, go ahead and beat them up if you want, they're criminals for the most part. but attacking people attending speeches has turned SO many people against them its ridiculous.

I can't keep up. What was this one for? Also why is it always Berkeley?

ann coulters speech was cancelled by berkeley. because people got beat up at milos event at berkeley.

They are Neo Con liberals with edgy delusions.

So the Last Larpers of The West show up a day or two AFTER her speech was to take place? Genius.

stupid fucking faggot you never learn. even when the opposing side is bigger than ever because of idiot antifa like you, you still think you're "getting rid of them" with your soft baby punches and whining.

This is just ridiculous and wrong.

Hi fash

WOW THAT REALLY WORKED, HUH?

WebM extremely related

tf? I thought Berkeley canceled, got backlash, un-canceled, but then Coulter wound up canceling coming herself.

Also when did people start caring about Ann Coulter again?

What fascists? What danger? Those are just some LARPers. They don`t have the discipline nor the ideology. They will never be fascists.

name one large group that was attacking people in berkeley before the milo incident.

……We're still talking about Berkley, right?

You people have a weird fucking definition of what a fascist is, because the Tea Party must have changed their goals from muh guns and constitution to gassing jews or something.

Can you prove getting punched is what's motivating these people and it's not the fault of the spectacle? Would simply allowing the fascists to commit violent acts prevent them from committing those acts?

REMINDER THAT THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE OF THIS

pic related a good boy who dindi nuffin huh?

Pretty narrow of you there. I guess fascism exists exclusively in one city in the united states.

Why dont you guys beat up porkies. They're the real danger. You guys right now are fighting with a bunch of loonie neckbeards.

Some lone wolf without even basic understanding of fascist ideology filled with Nazi masturbation fantasy bullshit has not even seen what real fascists are.

Because then by definition it would have to be called something other than anti-fascism. It's impossible.

:^)

you're a fucking idiot son. you're turning the working class against you.

They didn't. She just saw the attention other faggots were getting for trying to present at Berkeley and decided she could cash in on it.

lel

At least hes not a fascist but a nazi.

*yawn*

I'm glad no one showed up today. Blue ball 'em, they came looking to fight.

Thats what I'm getting at. Anti-fascists think they are protecting the public from a threat while you guys are actually escalating it. Your actions are moving public opinion to the right wing. Wanna get the respect of the people? Beat up some bankers.

Nazis are fascists.

Said nobody ever except Holla Forums and the idiots on Holla Forums who actually listen to them and think they represent public opinion.

Ah, ok, just some skin heads. A handful, nothing really…

Some revolutionaries you faggots have there. Trump supporters are literally milirocking on their block. and antifa didn't even show up. straight pussi m8.

No they are not.
Read doctrine of fascism.

I know what you mean, last night the Schutzstaffel raided a business by my house because aperently the owner was Jewish, and they ended up sending him to a labor camp. Fascism has truly taken over the US.

And here the true face of anti-anti-fascists is shown to be, just run of the mill fascists. Damn. Who would have thought.

Do you actually talk to normies? Literally none have a positive opinion of antifa. Plus your actions get displayed on MSM with the slant of being a terrorist organization. Sort of like how they destroyed the reputation of BLM. You're fighting delusional, retarded babies who likely live in their mothers basements. These people dont deserve a beating because their lives are already shitty. Beating up porkies on the other hand, now that takes balls.

it literally was a handful. remember that incident in Sacramento?? like 11 skinheads showed up, and a bunch on Antifa guys still got stabbed

has anyone checked on the original Pepe artist to make sure he hasn't killed himself?

I know I'd be suicidal if this is what my art became.

Holla Forums =/= public opinion
How many times do I have to tell you this? Stop taking their word as fact.

Also, someone being a virgin nobody likes talking to does not justify them committing acts of violence against innocent people.

hahahaha aut-righties on twitter are trying to use pics of YPG holding antifa flags infront of ISIS flags in captured territory as propaganda

Why should anyone care about you LARPers? It's obvious this is only about alt-right e-celebs cashing in on manufactured controversy. Yhe rest of you plebs have no fundamental belief in anything besides cheering on your youtube talking heads.

Don't forget to make your monthly donation to Lauren Southern and PJW, good little paypig!

Again, anti-anti-fascists showing their true colours as run of the mill fascists.

Berkeley antifa (and every antifa or anarchist org) need to learn from zengakuren comrades.
They put stickman to shame with their stick-fu

I don't think neoliberals that pretend to be as anarchists for the sake of posturing will do anything effective. Same goes for the alt-lightweights.

user, what are you hoping to accomplish with such infantile reactionary sentiment?

Maybe in certain European countries. In the US, there is no and has never been a legitimate fascist movement. It's just LARPers.

Honestly, whatever, let them have their fun. They are getting some sunlight and exercise.

I'm not talking about Holla Forums. I'm talking about everyday people. No one that I know in my personal life has a positive opinion of antifa. TYT, which is representative of the opinion of socdems–a rapidly growing section of the new generations–hate antifa. The MSM; CNN, MSNBC, FOX, hate antifa. Their opinions unfortunately matter and affects the opinion of everyday americans. You probably live near a college and are in a bubble, but people who actually have to be wage slaves, have a negative view of antifa. You guys have good intentions but are seriously hurting the leftist cause.

There will come a day where violence is necessary, but that violence will have to be directed against the state, not some retarded Holla Forumstards.

This. I think their aesthetic is better too.

Now this is real cuckery

Also, I just want to point out that these "Trump supporters"–the same people who love to talk about muh welfare leeches and bootstraps–all showed up during a workday in the middle of the week at like 11 AM. I thought they loved to crow about how they had jobs and were responsible and all that?

Legit boomers traveling from hours away to a college campus to fight with some college kids who are probably in the midst of finals. It's fucking pathetic, all around.

Come on now, while american antifa is mostly edgy left-liberals I wouldnt call them fucking neolibs. Be honest with your rhetoric.

Their aesthetic is GOAT

You really think those suburban edgelords are fascists? I hope you don't run into real ones.

anyone walking past must think it's some LARP convention at the local Hilton.

You've copy-pasted that phrase two times.

Have you ever considered that by calling everyone fascist from grandpa in a trump hat to people on your own fucking side is tearing at the seams of left unity?

Can you capitulate a little? I don't like discussions on leftypol that end in shredding unity even further than it has. My only point was that it's more nuanced than us vs them, and calling milk toast boomer republicans Nazis is not helping anyone at all. Especially Now that it's moved on to calling people on leftypol nazis.

I can only see this as a win. Antifa isn't wasting time embarrassing the left and the aut-right look like total fags.

Normies have no idea who or what antifa is.

But you're right about this. Beating up other proles is fucking silly

Crying about the evil feminists hurting the innocent nazis isn't reactionary at all thought right?
Here's what I hope to achieve. Going from [x] amount of fascists on the streets able to commit acts of violence, to zero fascists on the streets.

larpers can still hurt innocent people.

No, you're really not.
Move to Niagara ten years ago and tell me they're not worth keeping down.

Wannabe fascists, actual fascists, what matters is they try.

Being a pacifist lil bitch is tearing at the left unity. Don't make me go post-leftist.

Meant to post this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_right_(United_States)

The autismo pepe posters? Nah, but there has NEVER been an american fascist movement?

uh–

pull up

Also the second pic is what happens when you let the fash run rampant. Take heed, you vacillating cunts.

Aside from the recent events attested to by other posters, Berkeley also has a long-standing association with the New Left. Rgihties likely want to take and hold it in order to rob the Left of a historic location. Little do the aut-right know, but Berkeley hasn't been all that Left for decades - all that was suffocated in the miasma of neoliberalism that swept over everything by the end of the 70's.

Berkeley in the Sixties has more on the historic association with the Left:
youtube.com/watch?v=BObDXb9La5E

A fascist is just a liberal who has seen a left-winger and taken umbrage at the concept of the Left's existence.

It's a distinction without a difference you fuckhead. They do the same shit, for basically the same reasons, fascist is a reasonable catchall term.

After the shitshow in Berkeley that was displayed on CNN, I think they do. I actually had my dad call in to make sure everything was alright, cause I live nearby. This does have an effect on everyday people.

pacifist =/= beating the shit out of lumpen-proles that gobble up republican "temporarily embarassed millionare" narratives that is further solidified in their skulls when the "commies" bash their heads in

this "FIGHT PORKY" thing is a fucking joke. how many of you kids spouting this have actually done anything in your life other than post on a laotian messaging service? fuck off. the right is not going to dissappear like a ghost and let the left do a beeline straight to the ruling class. that's disproved in history, but you're all stupid teenagers and will probably be fascists in a few years

American antifa and polkiddies are both an embarrasment for their respective movements but I think the left could potentially come out on top of the rhetoric despite the media spectacle against them.
Trump continues to be an embarassment and larping autists flying to berkely to beat up some edgy liberals just looks pathetic to the public eye. See the response that dreads antifa woman got. I think we can play up the moralism and claim self defense.

I don't care if they're violent thugs purely out of ignorance, they're still violent thugs. Fight fire with fire fam. Besides, you don't need to worry about anything becoming solidified in their skulls if you break their skulls right?

m8, I'm not the one doing the live action roleplay here

Let's face it, you Trumptards are angsty lately, after the cucking you've received, and instead of taking it out on the person to blame, you're taking all that anger out on some nebulous menace that you've built up, like "antifa"

C'mon pull up an armchair we don't even need to try

The psyop against the burgeoning American Antifa movement is fucking real.

They were fascists a few years ago, got converted by Holla Forums, and still hold some slight sympathy for their ex-friends. They won't be fascists in a few years, they'll be liberals.

whats brackin blood

I imagine a world where young men of all races, religions, and creeds charge through smoke and fire to engage in a furious combat over who's coveted Asian drawings are superior. It will be the great struggle of thier time, and through it a generation of men will arise sculpted by the fire of battle. That battle of course will be calling people a cuck on Holla Forums, and telling them to go back to Reddit.

No one has said that the right is just gonna disappear old man. But the actions of antifa are
helping extinguish the chance of revolution in the western world. We all sympathize with them, but public opinion matters. And beating up a bunch of edgelords wont help raise class consciousness in the public.

What's that pic of?

I MILIROCK ON BERKLEY BLOCK.

AWOOO

1930's American Nazi Party/ German American Federation, mostly sympathizers of Germany at the time.

Asuka best grill. Rei a shit.

Time and place my man. In some contexts, denying the enemy of what they want the most (your attention) is more important than doing anything

Fascists dont have theory that they need to learn, it's purely aesthetics and emotion. It's an attempt return to the physicality that's so neglected by Idealism, but instead of a sober analysis of material reality it's a frustrated and futile attempt to transform ideals like race and virtue into material reality. This is what Walter Benjamin means when he says every instance of fascism is a failed revolution.

Yeah, no. The most dangerous far right fascists in America have historically always been lone wolves.

ahahgaghaa you're not mad

You come off as way too blood thirsty dude, you're projecting the impression that if you're playing video games with a guy that has a pepe avatar and you're having a good time with a HUMAN BEING outside of politics, you should fucking kill him because blood for the blood god le edgy nihilism.

aaaand right on time - - this is the kind of emotionally charged response your going to get with this rhetoric.

"For a true Leftist, the conflict between liberal permissiveness and fundamentalism is ultimately a false conflict—a vicious cycle in which two opposed poles generate and presuppose each other."

You think that will make me stop advocating for your friends to get hurt?

I'm not any more bloodthirsty than the average person, I am talking about collective self defense after all.

Who should be ignored because?

My god.

Great job guys.

The guy's clearly a reactionary. "m-muh white guilt!", stop sympathizing with them.

My point is roving bands of Antifa LARPers aren't going to stop some far right lunatic living in a cuckshed in the boonies from shooting up an abortion clinic or a church or whatever.

Meant for

Thank you for your contribution Holla Forums.

It'll stop the ones in their own communities from trying anything too crazy in public spaces, leaving them with pretty much no option besides going on a lone wolf shooting spree.

Hi Holla Forums.
See, when antifa scares them so much they have to false flag not just on this board, but in real life too, maybe, just maybe, we should continue pushing this thing they are terrified of.

subtle

Too late to pretend to be me I already replied to that guy lel

Is this a reference to something? I think I remember it from a show or something.

NIGGERED

Can I just make this point again.

The point I made in this post.

but practically all RW violence is lone wolf these days…

Say "thank you anti-fascists" for that.

When Holla Forums is this afraid of people even speaking out in support of antifa, is it not reasonable to support antifa? They are this terrified. As terrified as this man I am replying to. This is good. We must continue this.

Trumptards apparently aren't that smart. Or they are but they are just desperate right now.

From what I understand this all stems from Ann Coulter's appearance being cancelled.

My question is why the fuck are fascists supporting her in the first place? How classcucked can you fucking be?

They're claiming it's about free speech or something

really they just want to fight in the streets

This is the level of false flagging they must rely on to try to slide pro-anti-fascist sentiment.
Keep them afraid.

Which is precisely why they cancelled the rally in the first place. By doing this the trumptards are just proving that Berkeley's decision was the correct one.

stop responding

got it stormwolf

So if like Janeane Garofalo was going to give a talk at Brigham Young or Liberty University or some other traditionally conservative school and a bunch of campus conservatives got her speech cancelled, would these faggots be defending her freeze peach too?

twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/857717387495301121

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/857722116342525953

hundreds of retweets on this shit, christ

i saw a video of pakistanis in london celebrating a cricket win the other day repurposed by alt right as "Muslims in London celebrate terrorist attack" and I swear to god that shit got 1,000+ retweets from clueless Americans

Fucking cringe

You're not even trying anymore.

The aut-right is where all the internet money is these days. Also antifa is quickly replacing Trump as the target of their obsession for some reason.

This whole thread has turned into a dumpster fire, I can't tell who's who anymore

Fug

I don't even know who I am anymore.
I think I'm the nazbol?

A poetic corollary, since you can't tell the difference between Antifa LARPers and autistic frog LARPers either.

That's easy.
frog larpers go after innocent people
antifa larpers go after frog larpers

What did the autistic right mean by this?

Serious question. Do you think this will do anything to stop me, or anyone else, from continuing to do the things we already do?

Antifa later tonight.

Ann Coulter is an opportunist troll and nothing more, just like the rest of the aut-right twittersphere. They protect their own.

Qué fue Holla Forums.

Anyone that pwns SJWs is an ally to them. It's a shit ideology that is generated by SJW ideology itself, as Zizek points out here:

It's not the 90s anymore user.

This. With any luck, Holla Forumstards will become just as widely mocked as SJWs are currently.

The fash is getting BASHED

FASH NOT WELCOME HERE

GIVE ME YOUR TOOTHBRUSH YOU excellent WHITE MALE MY PRONOUNS ARE NIGGER/KIKE/DEGENERATE AND I LIKE BLACK COCK AND I IDENTIFY AS AN HELICOPTER THAT REAGAN GAVE ME DON'T TRIGGER ME

I SURE LOVE JEWS

READ SETTLERS

Nah, of course not. No one would really give a damn

READ A BOOK I SURE LOVE MY KIKE PROPAGANDA I WANT TO INJECT IT INTO MY BLOODSTREAM WITH A DILDO FULL OF AIDS INFESTED SYRINGES CAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE COMMIES DO COMRADE

Yeah they tend to overlook that she was a chief propagandist for the Iraq War and the Patriot Act

but hey, she says Mexicans are smelly :^)

Can someone bump lock this thread now, fucking hell

Videos or it didn't happen

I think no one bothered to turn up because Ann Coulter pulled out like a little bitch. Also, holy shit, look at these fucking autists. It's like Mad Max as performed by the kids on the short bus.

Why nobody shows up in full body armor in these things? Fucking burgers can't even LARP right.

I would actually watch that.

Wow it's almost as if people who don't LARP actually lives and jobs.

WIDNESS ME

it didn't happen. can't you read?

Wow can't even organize a movement organically. Got be bankrolled by fat cats.

I'm just surprised so many of these non-degenerate, very successful and employed white men could take time off to go beat up college kids. They must be very well respected by their colleagues.

conservatives must secretly get off on being scammed out of their money

The guy went from dating/lifestyle "guru" (for moronic guys) to political commentator the minute the MRA bitchfest went full trumptard. He's the biggest hack of them all.

I'm starting to think that far right wingers are closet masochists.

Well usually they have a benefactor who is willing to foot the bill in most cases. However it looks like they didn't want to pay this time.

u get your copy of chimpanzee mindset yet?

That's amusing.
Is he their low rent Soros? Can we start trolling the aut-right for taking Thernovich bux now?

Holla Forums please.

Holla Forums I am legitimately worried about you. You guys only show up here when you are having psychotic episodes over not "winning." Please don't hurt yourself.

I believe what you experienced is what those dashing, insightful gentlemen over at the enlightened reactionary circles call the state of being NIGGERED. It's an old Buddhist concept actually, we can learn so much from them it almost makes me feel bad for ending the white race and putting them in jew-run gulags.

George Soros.

Holla Forums is kinda low energy today. Yall ok? Its getting a little worrisome.

Wew.

lol settlers is not anarchist it draws pretty reactionary conclusions about white people in general and generally only offers you third worldism as a legitimate political stance… soo… no… you can't be a committed anarchist and believe all the shit in that book haha

I'm pleading, please step back from the ledge

that would be hilarious if they had planned some kind of stealth shit to make pol look like a bunch of morons haha

it's ogre, time to become alt-right fellow commies.

please go back to reddit

I am literally shaking your thanks are probleAthony Fishermatic but I shall ask my rabbi if feeling like this is racist.

lol that pic.

that is astroturfing on a whole nother level… gotta give these polsters credit where it is due, they are dedicated to make the left look bad and somehow it works on a lot of people

They're about as subtle as a Mack truck

I know, reactioGingrichnaries are the true revolutionaries, that's why we must follow the path of Islam comrade in order to subvert them comrace, the gallant people of AfghaNewtnistan and Saudi Arabia believe in us.

i would agree but it is surprising if you read FB comments how many people are like 'ohhh antifa are so bad!!1' and they share a meme that came straight from pol.

sometimes i wonder if its just two polsters unknowingly meme-ing each other unbeknownst to one another…

kinda like fbi agents at a cpusa meeting or something hahaha

Downvote! Downvote! Gas chamber! torture chamber! Autism Level!

Holy crap! Antifa actually does have a brain. They decided to stay home and leave Holla Forums standing around with micro-penises in their fingers.

WHOSE STREETS?
OUR STREETS
SO MUCH FOR THE INTOLERANT LEFT!

Yeah haha honestly i give them credit for not being there today. If I had to guess, they probably saw all the negative feedback from even leftists on social media and realized that to the average person they arne't fighting 'fascists' just neocons larping as euro nationalists

How many levels of political LARPing are you on right now?

kek

Yeah. And honestly I won't shed tears over people like crazed dickman getting their face smashed in but Coulter getting cock blocked was check and mate.

lmao

I hope it stays that way. Sometimes doing nothing, is the most violent thing to do - Zizek.

Berkeley mayor got exposed for being involved with BAMN that's why your drug addled antifa kiddies didn't show up. The jig is up.

At the end of today's LARPing competition, the score is:

Hitlers - 1
Stalins - 0

Hitlers win (by default).

But isn't it a weekday?

BAMN?

Lol at the faggy Holla Forums raid going on right now. Faggy costumes, guys, and I'm a homo. Stop acting like paranoid manchildren.

Antifa have jobs, being socialist workers and all ;)

Holla Forums, please.

lmao the only reason antifa didn't show up was because ann coulter kept switching her dates and then cancelled, so no one thought there was going to be organizing. she literally did this on purpose and the alt-right took advantage of it.

that's not at all what happened faggot. see

Why does the aut-right seem so angry over this? I thought this meant that they won?

because since antifa wasn't they're they were aimlessly wandering around yelling at random people in full on LARP gear. its pretty embarrasing

Exactly.

Any vids of it, by the way?

there is some horse jizz in your sandwich, just eat around it its not all horse jizz it's not like it's contaminating anything it's a seperate entity :^)

underrated post

I really don't see how your longwinded analogy applies to what he said, can you maybe explain?

I/k rite? They're just a bunch of dumb kids who'd rather play-act at politics they don't understand because they think the attention they get will get them laid and not laughed at, than go out and get a job and contribute to society
like pottery

at least world hunger will be cured from all this spaghetti

Wow Sudo got in shape, good for him. Also the name makes me think of the Orphans from The Warriors.

you sure sound upset for somebody claiming to be winning, why is that?

Thunderdome had Blaster and the original had that one dude, Geoffry or something iirc.

t. Holla Forums

overdefensive manlet detected

WHOSE COPS?
WHOSE ALLCAPS?
WHO NEEDS TO GET A JOB?

Provide proofs or fuck off back to your cuckporn 'research'

C_U_C_K_E _D

BUTTHURT ANTIFACUCK GOT RUN OUT OF BERKELEY AND ALL THAT'S LEFT TO DO IS TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET!

SO MUCH FOR THE VIOLENT AND REVOLUTIONARY LEFT!

TOP KEK

no
what is the prize?

it is, which means the LARPers who showed are all just a bunch of whiny kids that need to grow the fuck up and get a job

idk either, probably something to do with nigger dicks

Because they threw a war and nobody showed lulzily fulfilling the wishes of many a pre-Heresy Berkley student

some people have to work for a living, kiddo

Dafuq the point of my post was to show my disdain towards Holla Forumsyps that say shit like "so much for the tolerant left" when AntiFa assaults people, but immediately turn around and say "Some revolutionaries you faggots have there" when AntiFa doesn't show up

Berkeley is the epicenter of liberals and SJW idpol bullshit, so the Trumpers are going there because they think they're "STIGGINIT TO THE LIIIIIIIBS"

(me)

whoops, my reading comprehension sucks ass, my bad

I can't even tell if these are ironic anymore

lol me neither

Stay classy lefties.

which is funny.. i mean.. this is a testament to how out of touch right wingers are even with the >>CURRENT YEAR right now. They only graduated 10 years… instead of thinking its the 50s i guess now its the 60s …

KEK

Mein gott…

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck…

all this fighting over berkeley is solely because of the name isn't it? it's seen as a liberal stronghold by the right

stalingrad for the meme age

Read in Alex Jones' voice.

Maybe they named it that because it attracts berks?

lol

burgers have by and large never experienced fascism. they don't know what it is and they don't know what it looks like. there is no real heritage for burgerstan antifa to draw on there so it's really just a subculture or hobby group much the same as thor's hammer wearing 'nazis'. the aesthetics they've settled on are based on historical political movements rather than music genres or literary styles or sports teams or whatever.

getting really excited about two college subcultures filled with self-important kids looking for a scrap seems like a waste of time. as well wax philosophical about the politics of fans of different football teams brawling outside a stadium after a match.

I am a normie. I know who antifa is. I would fuck you up if you tried that shit in my city.

My uncle who works at Nintendo wouldn't like that, and he's a blackbelt

Why don't they kill themselves or not vote and do something good for society?

S P E C T A C L E

t. Ron Vibbentrop

It sure is a spectacle all right. It's fucking sad.

Why are there no women?

good rightist 'trad' women probably consider this sort of thing to be men's business

So much for the violent left.

Cultural marxists have turned them against white men obviously. That's why they have to fight antifa, so they can get gfs.

So much for the relevant right

are antifaggots really as retarded as the morons defending them in this thread?

leftcom flag for staying in my armchair is better than this masturbation.

k

read the thread. most of the ones from the anarcho-nihilist flag.

many are actually worse. if you ever want to get some real world experience of the poverty of activism, go down to a demo or march where some nationalist righties are going to be (gay/trans shit is great because there's usually a right wing counter protest) and have a chat with your local antifa - if they bother to show up

>read a book the thread
pottery

sup Holla Forums?

are you trying to gaslight everyone or something?
read the thread you mongoloid. At least fucking skim over it.

Why are online fags so bad at the whole causality thing?

Sounds to me like your whole existance depends on having an enemy…

But you have nothing to do with fascism.. right?

No, he's right. Call me crazy but I think short term local threats are a thing that can exist and shouldn't be outright ignored.

They just love being mad don't they? Anything to take their minds off of their former god emperor.

it's not just online

Republicans embraced proto-fascism once they hopped on the Trump train. They brought this on themselves by going full fake nationalist.

post proofs or fuck off m8

m8, it's possible to have problems with the way people who self-identify that way conduct themselves without being a shill/infiltrator/falseflag or whatever you prefer to imagine lurking behind every post you don't like. it's also possible to have problems with them that aren't directly connected to the burgerland media spectacle du jour

YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING THREAD
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU
ITS RIGHT THERE

RIGHT WHERE?

He JUST FUCKING REPLIED TO YOU, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

meant for

HE DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY NEW INFORMATION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK but what threat? What are these faggots actually doing that legitimately threatens anyone? Are they roving around armed at night looking for random blacks to bash? Are they forcing Arabs out of their homes at gunpoint? Are they rounding up japs and putting them in camps?

Or are they playing dress ups and then hanging around in car parks hoping that the other guys will also dress up and come down and play with them?

READ
THE
THREAD
HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEONE GOING TO SAY PEOPLE WERE SAYING SHIT IN THE THREAD IF IT WASNT FUCKING THERE
ANYONE CAN JUST FUCKING SCROLL UP
YOU CAN JUST FUCKING SCROLL UP
HANG YOURSELF

Sometimes they shoot people.
Also remember that what has been in the past or what is happening in areas other than the united states can happen in the united states if allowed.

No they don't.
You're completely delusional if you think that one racist mass shooter is characteristic of the trump voters and neetsoc edgelords.
Or, perhaps more likely, you're vehemently latching on to anything you can to justify your ideology and make you feel like random street fights are doing something.
Stop eating garbage.

morover, even if it was characteristic of them, absolutely fucking nothing any US antifa has done would stop or deterr them. If anything itd make them more likely to do it.

correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't there only been violence with people who showed up for the scrap in the first place? I don't remember hearing about any random bystanders being targeted, except by cops I guess but cops will be cops.

I never said american anti-fascists shouldn't escalate.

It gives them confidence when acting outside of these events as well. The real danger is there, and also they should be targeted at reasonable times not when they're fucking ready, prepared, and waiting for you to show up.

stop eating garbage.

Because he would have killed those people if his legs didn't work right?

repeat after me
"Frogposters are not real facists.
Frogposters are not the golden dawn, nazi brownshirts, skinheads or Dylan Roof."

So you're down with beating the shit out of the latter categories or…?

That's so naive. You think it's just fine to let them fester and grow?

Well considering that their presence has grown exponentially since the Milo talk was cancelled, it seems like antifa attacking anyone they suspect to be a "fascist frogposting reactionary" ("HE HAS A MAGA HAT, TIME TO FUCK THAT FASCIST'S SHIT UP!") is having the opposite of the intended effect

try again.
"Frogposters are not real facists.
Frogposters are not the golden dawn, nazi brownshirts, skinheads, or Dylan Roof."

Not really no. They're real threats so I'd rather you actually fucking do something about them other than retarded football violence. Probably involving militias.

Yeah, you sure are fighting facism by beating up edgy memesters! Just a few more punched Holla Forumsacks and r_thedonald posters and the rising tide of reactionary sentiment will be stemmed. You go, comrade.

I already said I never said american anti-fascists shouldn't escalate.

I agree in theory but in burgerstan anything close to this becomes state enemy #1 real fucking quick.

*bombs your path*

*secures comfy university sinecure position*

mate, I don't think it's the guy saying that scrawny frogposters dressing up as spartans and wearing (holy fuck the cringe) kekistan flags as capes shouldn't necessarily be taken seriously as authentic fascists who is the naive one.

but as weak as the left is right now, maybe its only natural that people will be so desperate for an enemy they can actually challenge that they'll construct one out of an equally weak and irrelevant group just so they can feel like they're taking some kind of action and stop feeling so powerless

Let me copy and paste for you autismo

No, they're just rebels for the status quo. They don't really want to risk their livelihoods on doing something that would actually disrupt "the System", they just want to attack easy targets and use that as proof that they're seriously changing the world

He said we're going after Holla Forums and is completely ignoring all of my examples.

Are you the regular annil poster here? I refuse to believe there are multiple people on this board as retarded as you

Literally the logic of Holla Forumsroach masturbation fantasies of pogroms on muslim neighborhoods.
Very effective.

The cynical part of me understands that campus shit like this is helpful to build cred and connections if you want to go into career activism or liberal journalism after college.

Give me one good reason we should not beat up the actual skinheads thugs that do exist in the united states.

Holla Forums's hatred of minorities is based on the idea that somebodies race makes them violent, this is false.
My hatred of fascists is based on the idea that fascism is an inherently violent ideology, which is correct.

That came out wrong.
It's because it's violent against large groups of innocent people for stupid reasons and will restrict my own freedom.

Nah dude, go for it it's no skin off my back. How about instead of random nobodies you go after prominent figures though? I'm not even making a case for morality, just one for efficacy and meme-ability. The whole thing about punching out random MAGA douche #354 isn't really all that inspiring

Under that logic you could easily argue Marxists should be persecuted because, y'know, the whole "violent revolution is inevitable" shit

Never argued against this. Although I have said in a few threads already that if you go after porkies you have to use a different name other than "anti-fascist action" for that.

Violent revolution is inevitable for good reasons and is targeting mainly people who deserve it, not a random ethnic minority based on the myth that they're this or that negative thing.

I mean I don't agree with the annil poster but the "pro-punching" people argue from the point of view that your enemies (the state and fascists) already justify violence so morally limiting yourself from using violence is just crippling yourself for no reason.

Though of course this ignores backlash and feasibility of violent action but whatever.

Also Dylann Roof was clearly a mentally unstable person, as most of the idiots that think the best way to solve issues is to massacre random people to "send a message" are.

If he didn't shoot up the black church for muh ethnic war he probably would've shot up a mall or a school for similarly inane reasons

That's what fucking pisses me off the most about all this, now these reverse SJWs are spouting shit like this and pathetic liberals are following in lockstep.

Meanwhile, let's not forget how when this whole thing started the same
were trying to get any and every college class they disagreed with shut down.

(Not to mention Ann Coulter is probably the leading mainstream defender of McCarthyism).

Ah yes, clearly your view of the redemptive power of violence is superior to that of your political opponents - I mean, you are "only" using it for good reasons, not like those crazy fascists that get off at the thought of putting those porky fucks against the wall- I mean, those nigger fucks against the wall

This thread is about LARP-shit brawls between antifa and frogposters.
It was 99% MAGAtards and 99% of the fighting is with MAGAtards.
Skinheads aren't a major thing in the US anymore.
If they were I fail to see how retarded football violence would curb their numbers or prevent them from comitting violence. You aren't going to fucking fight facism by physically incapacitating it in a street fight.

What planet are you living on where you believe that McCarthyism has a serious chance of being revived?

You really have to prowl the fringes of politics to find an opinion on McCarthy that isn't "he was a drunk paddy (but I repeat myself) loon"

So you're anti-violence in general? We can't really afford that it's pretty idealist.

so go and do it. get the band together, find some skinheads, find the new dylan roof and sort them out. take pics and video and i'll sing your fucking praises.

Do that instead of pontificating about how campus roleplayers starting schoolyard brawls with nerds in kek flags is the same as the above

Who says I don't? Who says I'm not the guy who punched richard spencer? Who says I'm not just Zizek and I've changed my mind? Who says I'm not Marcos, or the ghost of Nechayev? Why am I as an individual important in this conversation?

Honestly, the liberal left gave them all the ammo they needed to make these claims and even come off as semi-legit in doing so. They are quite consciously taking the language and framing set out by the liberal academic left for 40 years and, in the case of le rationals, pointing out how broad, hypocritical and open to abuse it is and in the case of the harder alt-right, actively turning it around and adopting it as their own.

holy shit you actually think you're gonna stop facism by beating up all the facists until they cant fash no-more
please kill yourself. please. I'm begging you.

Wait wait I didn't read the second half of your islam greentext because I thought you were retarded, then I wanted to make sure, went back, read the second half and realized you were retarded for another reason.
You were saying I have no proof that fascism is a violent ideology.
The second world war.

Again, the main problem this type of action is going to be useful against is a short term local threat that is an immediate problem.

It's better to retreat a foot than to advance only an inch t. Lao Tzu

It's better to not be shot than to be shot
t. me

i love the idea that punching/shoving maga shitheads is the tipping point for Innocent Apathetic Centrist Civilians to deepdive into fascism. protip: if they're that fargone and easiliy swayed to the right, they would've never been leftists ever

No I wasn't. The point is that its idiotic and does nothing but make you look bad.

Like MAGAtard larpers gathering at berkley. Or some reactionary fag giving a speech, right.
Do you fucking think theres some band of facists wholl roll into town, getting ready to burn down black churches and terrorize jews, then antifa swoops in and beats htem all up real bad, then they run away?
Listen to yourself. You just want to pretend you're making a difference and doing something that matters.
Even doing nothing is better than this mastubatory non-activity. Leftcom flag for the armchair again.

dude, you are in a thread about campus LARP battles between frogposting MAGAfags and their leftish counterparts. you keep bringing up golden dawn, skinheads and even fucking historical fascists and then sperging out when people point out that they are not equivalent and approaching them like they are is not necessarily a good idea.

I Have to sleep now. I have to work tomorrow.
Final reminder that we do not live in greece or 1930s germany.

I'm not even going to make the joke I'd feel unoriginal.
Didn't make that point very well. Anyways, it clearly stops them from taking action, because that's what getting your ass kicked does, the more their ass gets kicked the longer they won't be doing anything too so that's neat. Go figure it not only does something but you can even measure what it does.
Because this is the extent of far right action in the world right? They never have and never would do more than this, yeah?
Because one hasn't been shot up?
Because this hasn't happened plenty of times?
I don't know about "swoops in" but "beats them all up real bad, then they run away" is something I can see as a goal yes.

It's also 308 replies into that thread autist. Though I also advocate for punching Holla Forumsacks if you know any if just because I dislike them. Don't need to advertise it's anti-fascist anything.

Because greeks don't live in greece either right?

you've been doing it since literally the 7th reply dude

Went back to read the OP.
I think fascists in general are a valid thing to talk about because if allowed to get confident, there's no reason the american far right from this city couldn't act more similarly to the far right from other places in america or the world.

That seems like bad grammar.

antifa mayor has waken up self defense patrols, i almost feel pity for him

Does anyone know how vote intention goes in there?

poor poor antifa, this defeat will last for a generation, will survive your childliss rebel kid game by then?

Oh.

everybody knows last time you lost so hard that's the reason you didn't show up

also, that r/anarchy post has ruled all over the internet, berkley antifa is a worldwide joke now. Congratulations

Lol you're such a fucking dork

I actually hang out with a lot of people from 4/pol/ for some godawful reason and I haven't heard much about any reddit post.

just as much as you are a loser

stop bringing pol out every time you need a strawman, i'm not even american and i have heard of it, people here has, people outside pol leftypol bubbles has, sorry but berkley has become your representation

you are nothing but stupid yuppie kiddos who went out to burn trash and got fucked because you worth nothing but your internet posts

I'm just saying if there's some huge thing about a reddit post that supposedly btfos antifa I'm sure the Holla Forumsacks I speak to on a regular basis would have brought it up and tried to shove it in my face, so I doubt how big of a deal it is.

But I guess that's a straw man now.

i'm sure you are definitely worth more than your internet posts Holla Forums-kun

This post would fit in perfectly at Holla Forums with zero changes needed. Stop being a violence-fetishizing chucklefuck.

I'm honestly starting to believe you're cointelpro. If you're not you should stop acting like it.

I'm not the one posting autistic fanfic about glorified slapfights, dweeeb

They are an edgy teenager wannabe revolutionary that probably posts on r/anarchism.

>>>/reddit/

This is already on r/drama.
lol
Edgy antifa teenagers have ruined the radical left's public image, in a time when you really need a decent image from the general public in order to build support for your revolution.

Anita literally embody Zizek's notion of the ruling ideologies injunction to always act, never think.

When will antifa start standing up to the reactionary muslims that are carrying out monthly terror plots? Oh that's right never.

When will aut rightists go to Syria to fight ISIS? Oh that's right never.

I guess I must have imagined these guys who drove ISIS out of a Syrian town

he's posting from his jenkem lab and probably from his iphone

when will you take your meds?

When are you going to drive them out of Malmo and Birmingham?

We want to end the fighting in the middle east so there wont be any refugees in the first place you dolt. All the shit that's going on there is just so capitalists can trade the lives of innocents for oil. This isn't even something you can blame on DA JUICE unless you're seriously going to try to claim that the Saudis are Jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=NjOr2YzrZDY

Stop dodging me and pay for my ticket to Malmo, Paul, you little scared bitch.

Fight fascism and the patriarchy by breaking the windows of your local mosque.

Stop dodging me, pussy.

Why do you want to go to Rojava and fight for ethnonationalist Kurds? There are millions of reactionary fascist muslims in your backyard. Start there first.

Kurds still practice cliterectomies and have only reached the social development of the Homo erectus, don't let the photo ops of all the liberated Kurdish women posing with rifles and no hijab fool you, btw.

You edgy teenagers are a great source of amusement. You honestly think getting into street fights with alt right trolls is "fighting global capitalism". It's funny how self important you poor children are.

You have to realize that spoiled, pampered western teenage anarchists and commies think that Rojava is some "victory" for the radical left, when it's really one reactionary ethnic group trying to seek independence from other reactionary groups.

Islam will always remain a sore spot for the Radical Left, they defend reactionary muslims because pasty Americans bomb them, even though America is a far better country to live in and is far less oppressive.

That's extremely disgusting.
If that's how you react to being told that Antifa is filled with edgy teenagers that only harm the radical left, then you deserve to suffer under capitalism. If anything, capitalism will survive and prosper long after you and your Antifa friends are dead.

So you're saying that all Muslims are bad because a tiny portion of them are terrorists? Isn't that like when SJWs treat all men like rapists just because of a tiny minority? I don't even like Islam (or any religion for that matter) since religion promotes submission to a supposed authority figure and feel that even if there was some supreme creator entity it wouldn't want us kissing its butt all day, but as long as they mind their own business and don't try to force their beliefs on others then they can do whatever.

You can support religious freedom and still oppose violent extremists, you know. Its absurd to act like Muslims are inherently violent or whatever because you're ignoring the entire reason WHY the middle east is such a shithole at the moment. Just look at how Iran was before the revolution in 1979 dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4148684/Stunning-photos-reveal-life-Iran-revolution.html
Do you know WHY the Iranian revolution happened? Because the Iranian government decided to nationalize the oil industry, and that's bad for business for western oil companies. Thus, western governments decided to support religious fundamentalists to overthrow the government and now the place is a far-right pseudo-theocracy. The US keeps funding these far-right "freedom fighters" who later turn around and become terrorists and THAT'S the reason it's a problem today, its not a matter of Muslims themselves- as you could see in the link, they used to be just as secular as the west before we ruined everything. The exact same fucking thing is happening in Syria right now because Assad wouldn't agree to some stupid pipeline.

How does it feel knowing that you will die being politically impotent and irrelevant?

0/10 troll attempt

your proof being…?

OMG!
So, Fucking, ABSOLUTIST!

The big question is why doesnt antifa use automatic gun on these. Maybe leftists are just pussies.

Anyone who isn't willing to mass murder is a pussy?

So you want to use guns on Trump supporters and everyone you disagree with?
Antifa are mostly edgy r/anarchism posters who have left their mothers basement, maybe have taken their daddy's gun and thinks they can fight "fascists" on the streets.

It's just politically impotent people (Antifa) acting out their impotence through irrational violence.

Some of the Antifa supporters in this thread have already been reported to the FBI.
Good.

Low T beta af tbqh fam

Black twitter everybody. Massive!

Please stop talking about shit you have no idea about.

You can invite them on facebook to the next one

delusional

Nice to see good people expressing their 2nd Amendment right :)